Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

​Thanks. Ive had it for a while now. Im surprized you didnt see it sooner.

3iXddn7.jpg

I actually noticed it for awhile now, just saying that now since it seems you don't post in this thread much. 

DAMN, a 12-persona fusion? o_o

I wonder why it's a 12 Persona fusion *looks at stats* beats me :P

I actually noticed it for awhile now, just saying that now since it seems you don't post in this thread much.

I wonder why it's a 12 Persona fusion *looks at stats* beats me :P

​Btw, I think you can control the Persona 3 cast if you play the P3P version.

Also whao, the scary story that Yosuke was telling during the Ski trip was taken from persona 3. D:

Just ended up in the Hollow forest optional dungeon, this place seems like serious business. Right from the start all my items disappeared and my SP is halved every battle <_<

(edit)

Wow, the Hollow forest dungeon is brutal...you even lose all your equipment and can't really grind here...and there's 10 floors... :(

Edited by KGhaleon

Also whao, the scary story that Yosuke was telling during the Ski trip was taken from persona 3. D:

Just ended up in the Hollow forest optional dungeon, this place seems like serious business. Right from the start all my items disappeared and my SP is halved every battle <_<

(edit)

Wow, the Hollow forest dungeon is brutal...you even lose all your equipment and can't really grind here...and there's 10 floors... :(

​wow that sucksm can i have your PS Vita, and P4 Golden when youre done with the game, that's the only game you will play on Ps Vita anyway lol.

PS: have you play Xeonblade Chronicles before?

(edit)

​Is the Hollow forest dungeon the optional dungeon? If so, I severely hope you didn't go in there with a full party if my experience with Persona 3 is the same for Persona 4. Otherwise...

​Is the Hollow forest dungeon the optional dungeon? If so, I severely hope you didn't go in there with a full party if my experience with Persona 3 is the same for Persona 4. Otherwise...

​Yep, and I have my whole party. They strip you of all your weapons, armor and items when you enter and you lose half your SP after every battle...and it seems you're only allowed to use the items and equipment you find in the dungeon. It's rough so far. :\

Kinda spoiled myself and looked up the boss, apparently it's a boss that absorbs all attacks and elements and you need Break spells to counter it. Fuck me.

ok maybe it's just me but Xeonblade Chronicles shows off the power of the Wii, but it seems not really anybody used the power of the wii to the max.

​Nintendo are really the only ones who used the Wii to its max potential. Look at Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword.

​Yep, and I have my whole party. They strip you of all your weapons, armor and items when you enter and you lose half your SP after every battle...and it seems you're only allowed to use the items and equipment you find in the dungeon. It's rough so far. :\

Kinda spoiled myself and looked up the boss, apparently it's a boss that absorbs all attacks and elements and you need Break spells to counter it. Fuck me.

​Yeah, you might be screwed since you took other party members. If it's the same as P3, you don't stand a chance.

ok maybe it's just me but Xeonblade Chronicles shows off the power of the Wii, but it seems not really anybody used the power of the wii to the max.

​That's because most developers were too lazy to try. It's the same with the Wii U imo. Nintendo and a select few actually cared enough to try to use what they have to its full potential.

​Yeah, you might be screwed since you took other party members. If it's the same as P3, you don't stand a chance.

​That's because most developers were too lazy to try. It's the same with the Wii U imo. Nintendo and a select few actually cared enough to try to use what they have to its full potential.

​Wii U has barely scratched the surface, look at Xenoblade X and Zelda Wii U. That alone shows what the Wii U is capable of.

Made quite a bit of progress in the Hollow forest in P4 golden, just killed a boss outright with Mind charge+Niflheim(Loki). DDDD:

Might fuse a Beelzebub next.

(edit)

Aaaand, Hollow forest down. The boss actually wasn't that difficult since you get some random item drops that allow you to break enemy weaknesses, was a nice little sequence with Marie. Epic music for that boss.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsJkiyn_gw

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76moI0IZCE

Though on the topic of music, this is easily my favorite boss theme in the game:

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2d6Kuk3Ek

Made it to the final day of the game...just unlocked the final dungeon with the true culprit. I don't want to finish the game. :(

Edited by KGhaleon

Huh. I guess I was wrong about the Hollow Forest dungeon. Well, I guess I can warn you when you do the optional dungeon in Persona 3 then :P

​Noted, though is this normal P3 or PS3 FES? :P

​the reason she has fire spells is because, she's hot. :P

:p

It's odd that she has fire spells, considering "Yuki" means snow. I would think she would have bufu spells.

Edited by KGhaleon