The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

27 minutes ago, Xephyr33 said:

There might be a reason for that you know. There's usually at least some evidence of the stuff people accuse Phil of, however circumstantial and flimsy. This Tevin thing though? All I've seen is KG talking about it and nothing else.

I'm just repeating what Tevin himself said. We'll know soon once they are done with their investigation whether he poisoned that lady.

He was lying throughout that whole video, getting mad at "mr detective" because he knows he's fucked.

Anyway, grabbed myself a copy of Monster hunter 3U today. It's a bit dated but I'm gonna give this game a try.

Jesus, so many 3DS titles I've been going through lately my Switch is collecting dust.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

i have that game.

Cool, it's too bad the servers aren't running anymore.

So when I moved to California I had to leave my cat, Ruby, behind with my sis. They are sending her to me pretty soon.

Prepare your butts for kitty pictures.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

So when I moved to California I had to leave my cat, Ruby, behind with my sis. They are sending her to me pretty soon.

dont forget to tell her to put holes in the box.

35 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i dare you to watch a Sammyclassicsonicfan video 

nah thumbnail is enough

He looks like a kiwifarms poster.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i dare you to watch a Sammyclassicsonicfan video 

Looks like the secret love child of Velma from Scooby doo and Paul from the Wonder Years lol.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Better than MLP pictures.

• Like 2

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

what the frick?

Listened to part of the video, obviously wants to be AVGN Junior with an irritating screechy voice, had to stop before reaching for the tablets.

4 minutes ago, WOOF said:

Listened to part of the video, obviously wants to be AVGN Junior with an irritating screechy voice, had to stop before reaching for the tablets.

XD , that was his goal, and now all the hate comment he got lead him to having depression.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm just repeating what Tevin himself said. We'll know soon once they are done with their investigation whether he poisoned that lady.

He was lying throughout that whole video, getting mad at "mr detective" because he knows he's fucked.

Anyway, grabbed myself a copy of Monster hunter 3U today. It's a bit dated but I'm gonna give this game a try.

Jesus, so many 3DS titles I've been going through lately my Switch is collecting dust.

10 hours ago, Amityville said:

DSP = guilty until proven innocent.

Tevin/fred fuchs = innocent until proven guilty wtf how dare anyone accuse them!

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Haven't either of you got better stuff to do with your time? I swear this wasn't always what the forums were like.

10 minutes ago, RegularFan said:

Haven't either of you got better stuff to do with your time? I swear this wasn't always what the forums were like.

Were you looking in the mirror when you were asking that? 

13 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Mr Troll, it was you who asked it. Not too smart are ya?

Yo Dog, my man, ignore the P.O.S. troll and enjoy your day.  It's pointless talking to these trolls cuz it is like talking to a brick wall.

6 hours ago, WOOF said:

Looks like the secret love child of Velma from Scooby doo and Paul from the Wonder Years lol.

LMFAO!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Yo Dog, my man, ignore the P.O.S. troll and enjoy your day.  It's pointless talking to these trolls cuz it is like talking to a brick wall.

You're right. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Mr Troll, it was you who asked it. Not too smart are ya?

Why is it that everyone and anyone who disagrees with you, criticizes Phil in even the slightest way, or questions a claim Phil or someone here on the forums makes is a troll to you? There's a difference between trolling, and disliking spreading rumors about a detractor murdering someone for no real reason.

6 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

XD , that was his goal, and now all the hate comment he got lead him to having depression.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

LMFAO!!!!

Well assholes like you making fun of him didn't help, now did it?  And now you're making fun of the fact that he has depression you two are just wonderful people aren't you?

Edited by Xephyr33
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xephyr33 said:

Why is it that everyone and anyone who disagrees with you, criticizes Phil in even the slightest way, or questions a claim Phil or someone here on the forums makes is a troll to you? There's a difference between trolling, and disliking spreading rumors about a detractor murdering someone for no real reason.

Well assholes like you making fun of him didn't help, now did it?  And now you're making fun of the fact that he has depression you two are just wonderful people aren't you?

How am I an asshole?  I was just laughing at the joke @WOOF said is all.  Why would I make fun of someone who has depression? 

11 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Ah shit, SMH.

What's wrong with kitty pictures?  Kitties are cute and cuddly.

16 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Jesus this looks like garbage 

More importantly, why would they remake the hit T.V series that made Tom Sellock a star?

31 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

You're right. 

Exactly.  Take it from a guy like me that has had unfortunate experience with trolls.  Also ignore that @Xephyr33 guy.  He's a kind of an asshole too.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

What's wrong with kitty pictures?  Kitties are cute and cuddly.

idk, man. Stuff like that just provokes a weird response in me.