• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Thinking about Against Empathy more, something still bothers me. It's possible that people can intellectually understand what Bloom means by "rational compassion" but they are no more animated than the average person to be active in the issues described in the book, even if they agree with the legitimacy of a movement such as effective altruism (Bloom spends some time defending it in the book, but by his own admission, he's not a paragon of being "rationally compassionate"). But some clearly are highly animated. I wouldn't call the difference between the two a matter of empathy in the sense the book describes (trying to feel as another feels--as Bloom points out, you can be animated to do something about malaria-ridden regions without feeling what it's like to be a person who lives in such an area) but the description of "rational compassion" doesn't do enough to capture the difference in motivation levels. But the book could have benefited more from exploring what drives the effective altruist to act as he does, if there's enough of such research being done. 

Edited by KingBunghole
14 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I believe there's like 3 or 4 episodes to play, and they get tougher as you progress.

I'm 16 hours in and just got all the characters first chapters done, seems lengthy enough. Just unlocked secondary classes so I'm hyped.

Trying to do the golden axe trick right now and it's a pain in the ass tho

:edit: then after that post I reload and get it on my first try. 265 attack and 100 crit, jesus. I'm throwing this on H'aanit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRsxiiCw08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEGlGe9BBnk

The MHA season 3 OST contains some songs that I would have expected from season 4. These two theme songs are very much in line with the background of their respective characters, but I didn't expect the composer to be so on-the-nose about it (guy with a Quirk that's described as a video game glitch, and old-fashioned Yakuza head honcho). 

I'm less concerned about it being live action and more perturbed by how it's going to be made by passionless assholes who had no relation to the original project and are going to toss together a cash grab nostalgia fest that completely misses the charm and spirit of the original series.

Even if it was animated, it'd be on par with that awful crossover with the Wild Thornberries. Every frame could be painstakingly painted by Michelangelo and it'd still be fucking awful.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

I'm less concerned about it being live action and more perturbed by how it's going to be made by passionless assholes who had no relation to the original project and are going to toss together a cash grab nostalgia fest that completely misses the charm and spirit of the original series.

My friend, you took the words right out of my mouth.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Even if it was animated, it'd be on par with that awful crossover with the Wild Thornberries. Every frame could be painstakingly painted by Michelangelo and it'd still be fucking awful.

Well thing is their using Full CGI on the babies 

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

it was a joke lol

I know but I'm serious XD about Dora lol it even has the little girl from the 5th Transformers as Dora 

17 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

He's not producing it 

His production company is producing Dora the Explorer 

Are you f*cking serious?!?!  Why on earth would he ever get involved with f*cking Dora the Explorer?  Something tells me that man needs to be mentally evaluated.

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Plot Donald Trump deports Dora 

Lel

Ha Ha Ha very funny.  Not. LOL!!!

9 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Sequel Plot, Dora must find money to pay for the wall.

Enough with the shitty Donald Trump jokes. 

Here's a more legitimate plot, Dora exacts vengeance on Swiper for stealing all her shit, including the murder of Boots.

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Plot Twist Swiper steals it and Boots has a Monkey Army ripping off Planet of the Apes

{Face Palm}. Here's a better plot twist: Swiper steals Dora's money so he open his own Drug Cartel.