• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

I don't think I even finished season 1 of Steven Universe.

First season is like them experimenting with the characters and there's like one major event with Lapus. Actually storyline doesn't kick in until the end of the season about 50 episodes into the show. It's weird.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

First season is like them experimenting with the characters and there's like one major event with Lapus. Actually storyline doesn't kick in until the end of the season about 50 episodes into the show. It's weird.

JEEZUS, I'd rather play 50 rounds of Russian Roulette.

Just now, thatanonymouse said:

I'll pay you in Regular Show blu-rays.

hmm i'll think about it.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

how much are Regular Show, Blu-rays worth?

Okay. Looks like you can go over 150 luck, but the progress bar fills completely when you're at 150. Does that mean there's no return after 150? Diminishing returns? When exactly does 100% kick in? I guess I have to start at 150 to find out, but in this video, it appears that he does in fact get i-frames 100% of the time (best way to test it out is using the Muspelheim practice feature, which doesn't allow you to die and refreshes your runics quickly after their use). The double perk activation for Frost Giant's Frenzy is actually a great tip. Wonder if it works for all runics with long animations. 

Muspelheim Impossible Challenge 3 (not to mention 5 or the time trial version of Surtr's Hidden Trials) isn't so bad to complete, but annoying as fuck to do without damage, so I might try this i-frame approach. The first wave isn't so bad, it's the 2nd wave that causes difficulties. All of the Draugr have speed legs, meaning they can easily escape the circle unless you lock them down. Playing the stun game is harder to do given the volume/speed of enemies and the specificity of where you need to kill them. What's more, there are 3-4 spawn points where they can emerge and it's easy to get a little too preoccupied with a few guys only to notice too late that some dickheads are boosting towards you or aiming unblockable fire waves in your direction. The constant interruptions by enemies tries my patience, but you likely have to play quite defensively for a no damage run to work (not too defensively, however, as there's a timer in this challenge). 

I wonder if this high luck build will be worth it for my self-imposed no damage challenge. I-frames for every runic is indeed a useful property, but I already have so much luck gear equipped that it's starting to cost me in terms of other stats. Best to try it out, then. 

Edited by KingBunghole

I went into a pretty damn spooky haunted house tonight. You walk through these old japanese sliding doors and there's a curtain in front of you with nothing but darkness past it...and there's this rope on the ground with a note in japanese saying to use it to find your way through. So I'm walking in pitch darkness with a rope in my hands leading me through a number of thin hallways knowing there will be jump scares.

Scariest part was during this a man back at the entrance was yelling something in japanese and I didn't really know what he was saying. Afterwards I head back and find that he locked the doors and closed up, leaving me in this spooky dark house.

Aside from that this steak was excellent.

IMG_1874.JPG

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Scariest part was during this a man back at the entrance was yelling something in japanese

He was saying "It's KGhaleon, quick lock him in before he starts talking about his My Little Pony collection".

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Aside from that this steak was excellent.

Steak looks fine, I would go for more veg to balance out the meal though.

Frost Giant's Frenzy is the only runic that has the double perk activation quirk. Guess the devs wanted players to take advantage of the full animation, but oddly enough, some runics won't grant you a protective barrier no matter how hard you pray. I've compiled a list:

- Wrath of the Frost Ancient - Unfortunately, no invincible ice sniping. 

- Breath of Thamur - I guess they figured it's already powerful enough as is, but the fire equivalent can grant you a barrier... 

- Blessings of the Frost - Again odd since the fire version will grant you a 3 second barrier. Devs don't like a 3 second period where you can build up some easy Permafrost? 

- Cyclone of Chaos - Don't really understand this either. Invincible crowd control too OP? But Njord's Tempest will grant you the barrier as usual. 

- Icarus Storm - The spin attack doesn't feel any more likely to hit multiple targets than Hel's Touch (maybe less so), but the damage rating is a good deal higher. 

Here are this Weekends Box Office Numbers 

1. The Equalizer 2 - $35 Million 
2. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! - $34 Million 
3. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation - $23 Million
4. Ant-Man and the Wasp - $16 Million
5. Incredibles 2 - $11 Million

Skyscraper is out of the Top 5 from last week proving it to be a Bigger Flop and Failure of a shit movie

Unfriended: Dark Web disappointed with $3 Million at 9th Place

Incredibles 2 is now at $940 Million basically gonna make $1 Billion in one more week

Here are my Predictions for Next Weekend 

1. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
2. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!
3. The Equalizer 2
4. Teen Titans Go! To The Movies
5. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

It turns out that you can have 188 luck and still not get a protective barrier 100% of the time, so I'm not betting on 100% appearing at 200. 11/12 of my enchantments either focus on luck or raise it, which would make it ridiculous if the requirement is even higher. If that were the case, it would be a stupidly high requirement just to get reliable i-frames on runics. At this point, Kratos has so many luck enchantments coming out of his ass that he can hardly hang on to his cooldown. Since the pure protective barrier is a bust, nothing in this build is worth salvaging that my Ivaldi build didn't do better. 

Maybe the maximum really is 150 luck. I don't know if the probability changes in GmGoW mode, or if the guy who uploaded that video saying otherwise was flat-out wrong. In any case, this is disappointing. It irritates my hack and slash sensibilities that there's this mechanic involving i-frames that will never be 100% reliable--I would accept this perk if I could actually raise it to 100% with a reasonable set of enchantments. But since that's not the case, this gear can fuck right off (and any gear that rewards you for incurring damage). 

All that being said, I'm still not sure if I should give up on an i-frame centric approach. Switch to Brok's armor for a rage build maybe? Or perhaps I should try the Breastplate of the Traveler. It's level 6, but it can absorb a single blow without Kratos taking any damage, and the barrier is said to regenerate over time. I wonder if the regeneration speed is affected by cooldown. Kind of doubt it, but it can't hurt to try. 

13 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Unfriended: Dark Web disappointed with $3 Million at 9th Place

considering the budget for the original was only a million dollars, I'm sure they'll at least make back their investment on this one

the movie looks like complete trash though

edit: omg, the original made around $65 million???? damn, this sequel's flopped pretty fucking hard then

Edited by thatanonymouse
1 hour ago, Amityville said:

Ok who's responsible for taking that "dragon killer" down? :laugh: pmsl

Dude closes his account every now and then, mostly for attention because people freak out and think he was suspended, which he's not. He'll be back in a day.

Started doing the chapter 3 storis in Octopath, still really enjoying the game.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dude closes his account every now and then, mostly for attention because people freak out and think he was suspended, which he's not. He'll be back in a day.

Started doing the chapter 3 storis in Octopath, still really enjoying the game.

Oh yeah I remember last time. We knew he was an attention seeker

7 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Finally watched the Shazam trailer and it's horrible. I'd rather be stomped in the nuts a dozen times than watch that crap,

Lol we saw two complete different trailers then cause I loved it and definately a lot of people loved it for me it was the Best Trailer at comic con 

Its different stand fun from a actual good director I think you need to watch the Titans trailer to see what horrible really is