• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Semi-unrelated,but fuck Rotten Tomatoes tho. Their metrics are dishonest. There are cases where two movies get identical review scores, but for one movie it's a fresh rating while for the other it's a rotten rating. Watch the first minute of this video:

Besides, a fresh review means it got a 60% or better. A movie could only get 6/10 in every review and have a 100% rating. It rewards safe, mediocre movies for being safe and mediocre.

23 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Semi-unrelated,but fuck Rotten Tomatoes tho. Their metrics are dishonest. There are cases where two movies get identical review scores, but for one movie it's a fresh rating while for the other it's a rotten rating. Watch the first minute of this video:

Besides, a fresh review means it got a 60% or better. A movie could only get 6/10 in every review and have a 100% rating. It rewards safe, mediocre movies for being safe and mediocre.

Dude, that's why I don't trust critic review sites completely.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

Gotti is pretty terrible 

• Like 1

Oh jeez, a ton of stuff comes out tomorrow on Switch and I just noticed.

Not only are we getting Picross S2, but Salt and sanctuary is also releasing. Iconoclasts too.

And later this month there's MonHun Generations Ultimate which I'll probably sink hundreds of hours into, but also Okami HD.

Dude, new Twitch is so fucking fucking FUCKING Fucked the fuck up.

That bar to the left is now always expanded, you cannot collapse it, but you can entirely collapse the chat.

I want whichever individual human being that implemented this change to explode instantaneously right now. RIGHT NOW.

This was clearly done by someone who doesnt even use the site to watch people stream, just some dickhead fucking cunt who needs a swift slap in the face

Edited by thatanonymouse

Finished my main protag's storyline in Octopath today, got some fake ending credits. The last boss for Primrose's story was rage inducing if you don't have talismens equipped to stop his full party silence spells that he constantly spams.

I see my copy of Salt and sanctuary just unlocked.

I just spent an hour trying to get a power moon I knocked from a bird in the Metro Kingdom, long jumps, backward somersaults, the stupid thing is just out reach regardless, going to search for a different moon and come back to it later.

12 hours ago, WOOF said:

I just spent an hour trying to get a power moon I knocked from a bird in the Metro Kingdom, long jumps, backward somersaults, the stupid thing is just out reach regardless, going to search for a different moon and come back to it later.

You can climb the power lines, phone poles or whatever.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You can climb the power lines, phone poles or whatever.

Whenever I used the power lines it just sends the moon back to the bird and you have to knock it out again and the phone poles are way too low down to be useful, I followed the bird's path to see if their was a better place to hit the bird/grab the moon and it mostly stays too high to hit/or above no building structure, I am sure i'll get the moon eventually, just going to find other moons first and go back with a clear head later, might even check Phil's/other LP's run to see if/how he got this moon.

1 hour ago, wheredoisignup said:

A certain detractor has had his twitch permabanned today

If it's Tevin, that's like his second twitch channel. All the guy does is restream other peoples stuff so no loss.

Anyway holy shit these damage numbers

Finally sat down and played a few hours of Salt and sanctuary on the Switch. Ended up resetting like 5 times in order to kill The Unspeakable Deep boss. Pretty smooth run after that until I hit the Witch doctor, then got my first real death. (besides all those falling deaths in the area prior to him due to BS)

Messing around with a dex build using a spear.

9 hours ago, wheredoisignup said:

A certain detractor has had his twitch permabanned today

Maybe he should learn to read rules before making a slander/stalker channel. Besides, isn't this the guy who apparently poisoned someone? Not saying he did anything but clearly the guy has something dodgy about him.

Edited by Amityville
37 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Maybe he should learn to read rules before making a slander/stalker channel. Besides, isn't this the guy who apparently poisoned someone? Not saying he did anything but clearly the guy has something dodgy about him.

If it were true he'd have been arrested by now, highly suspect that he made the whole thing up for drama views.