• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

i dont think James Gunn should have fired.

He was completely screwed. One of the tweets was literally "This hotel shower is the weakest ever. Felt like a three year old was peeing on my head." His fucking movies had worse jokes than that. They depicted people DYING in horrific fashion.

2 hours ago, 8circuitsiddhist said:

MEE TOO MOVEMENT FAKE AFTER ALL ? opeople are really harrassed and this woman givs bad evidencewhat the fuck man...

article her:

That is tilll quite the pederastic comment to be making regardless.

The west has become so degerate that such things are from the prolesavages up to the best and brightest busnessmen and soldiers...

That is what happened in a .

But then probably some troll will try and connect him to hthe nonecistent "pizzagate hoax). (which was based on reathough,... perhaps the extermists shold watch who they get their mem asources from)l co

Dude, if I were you, I'd take a typing test because your typing and grammar are awful.  Seriously, take a friggin' typing test.  It will really help your typing and grammar a lot.

I finally hit the point where I am looking up certain things in Super Mario Odyssey. I'm just tying up the levels where I lack 2-3 moons. I am at about 350 atm and it's just ones that are pretty stupid.

Like, apparently you go into those things that give you a heightened view and then find something floating randomly in the sky that gives you a moon. I looked that up for the Cap kingdom and now Iknow to do it in every kingdom, so I don't feel bad doing it elsewhere.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, if I were you, I'd take a typing test because your typing and grammar are awful.  Seriously, take a friggin' typing test.  It will really help your typing and grammar a lot.

If we're gonna finally collectively acknowledge that user, and do so assuming they're a sincere human being, I'd go out on a limb and guess that English isn't their first language and that they're not accustomed to certain standards regarding English language typing.

I am making very many assumptions though. I am uncomfortable at all being the first to acknowledge them for very many reasons. I don't wanna be thrown off a building they might be inhabiting.

3 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

I finally hit the point where I am looking up certain things in Super Mario Odyssey. I'm just tying up the levels where I lack 2-3 moons. I am at about 350 atm and it's just ones that are pretty stupid.

Like, apparently you go into those things that give you a heightened view and then find something floating randomly in the sky that gives you a moon. I looked that up for the Cap kingdom and now Iknow to do it in every kingdom, so I don't feel bad doing it elsewhere.

There are toads in the levels that you can pay and they will put a hint into your moon guide. At this point just buy all their tips so you have a better chance of finding them than wandering around forever.

Only moons I had to look up were the art ones.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

There are toads in the levels that you can pay and they will put a hint into your moon guide. At this point just buy all their tips so you have a better chance of finding them than wandering around forever.

Only moons I had to look up were the art ones.

yeah i foundthe Toads but some of the markers are still a lil elusive for me. Mostly I'm lookng up just where the fuck the marker is telling me to go. Also, the art ones are obnoxious.

47 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

yeah i foundthe Toads but some of the markers are still a lil elusive for me. Mostly I'm lookng up just where the fuck the marker is telling me to go. Also, the art ones are obnoxious.

Some moons are also linked to sidequests from other worlds, so until you've advanced those other world quests the moon won't be available. Like the Taxi guy.

4 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

At times the toad moon marker is useless, for example the hidden underground area in the forest kingdom, doesn't have an individual map of it's own, so the toad marker can't pinpoint the proper spot where the moon is.

Spent several hours playing through Salt and sanctuary, killed the Dragon and got to the dungeon so I assume I got pretty far. I found a Greatsword early on and basically just pumped nothing but my strength stat up, so I'm killing everything with one hit but I'm a glass cannon.

4 hours ago, WOOF said:

At times the toad moon marker is useless, for example the hidden underground area in the forest kingdom, doesn't have an individual map of it's own, so the toad marker can't pinpoint the proper spot where the moon is.

Yeah and the Snow Kingdom, all the moons in their town, those markers are totally worthless.

Everyone agrees that Bed of chaos was the worst boss in Dark souls, and yet S&S freaking recreates the fight with the Tree of Men and it's basically just as bad. Holy shit I died like 30 times to this asshole, why tf would they make this. I lost practically all my money.

Here are this Weekends Box Office Numbers

1. Mission: Impossible - Fallout - $35 Million
2. Christopher Robin - $25 Million
3. The Spy Who Dumped Me - $12 Million
4. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - $9 Million
5. The Equalizer 2 - $8.8 Million

The Darkest Minds flops with $5 Million

Here are my Predictions for next Weekends Box Office 

1. The Meg
2. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
3. Slender Man
4. Christopher Robin
5. BlacKkKlansman

5 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

Dark Souls on Switch STILL doesn't have a release date. August 31st i the rumor, but there's always December 28th being rumored despite Nintendo still insisting it's coming out this Summer. Summer's almost fucking over!

Just get the console version, it's superior in almost every way besides portability. You know the Switch version will be a laggy mess.

Killed quite a few bosses this weekend in S&S(just beat Coveted). It's like this game is just throwing bosses at you every few rooms, it's too much for such small areas. I acquired a pair of Greatscissors called the Jaws of death which is fairly strong. Finally unlocked Fast travel but the areas are so confusing I don't have a clue where to backtrack to.

::edit: Got to the final boss, but I think I'll back out of that for now since there's a bunch of stuff I haven't really discovered and bosses left to kill.

Edited by KGhaleon

I don't like Salt and sanctuary anymore. I got to the final boss today and decided to backtrack and clear a bunch of earlier areas and bosses that I had missed...and I came across this weird scarecrow with a helmet. The game gave me the chance to take the helmet and I did, which then booted me into the credits and I'm now on New Game+ mode.

All my progress gone without warning. Didn't even know you could end the game through that obscure method.

5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't like Salt and sanctuary anymore. I got to the final boss today and decided to backtrack and clear a bunch of earlier areas and bosses that I had missed...and I came across this weird scarecrow with a helmet. The game gave me the chance to take the helmet and I did, which then booted me into the credits and I'm now on New Game+ mode.

All my progress gone without warning. Didn't even know you could end the game through that obscure method.

play Charlie Murder, it's a better game by the same company.

I haven't had much time to play GoW this week, but every time I have, it's been a thorough ass-kicking with this self-imposed challenge of GmGoW Surtr's Hidden Trials, Time Trial Variant + Gold Medal + No Damage. I'm trying a modified version of my Ivaldi build for better balance of strength and runic (227 and 248 respectively), decent cooldown (112), plus equipment to make it a semi-rage build (Bitter Squirrel, Eye of Fury for reduced rage cost, and Talisman of Eternal Fury for rage bursts and increased rage gain/duration). I've learned some neat tricks while playing, but it's never enough. Some asshole or unlucky spawn is always there to ruin my day. And the final wave is such a clusterfuck of Travelers, poison bombers, Draugr, etc. that it reduces my time even further while trying to avoid their nonsense. 

You appear to start with the same amount of rage each time (it will reduce or rise to the default once you start the trial), but you can activate Bitter Squirrel, start the trial right after holding square to summon, then activate Bitter Squirrel again (your abilities auto-refresh when you start a trial, so there may be more ways to take advantage of this, such as activating a free Mists of Helheim where Draugr are likely to spawn) to get 6 rage pickups at the start. If you start the trial after the first three pick-ups have already been burrowed from the ground, the game will make them disappear. If they aren't already there, basic Draugr can be better steered towards wall-pin compatible walls using lock on + Leviathan's Fury for knockback (slow animation is annoying but you can start early on during your sprint and still hit the Draugr), air suspension with a few Atreus arrows, then heavy axe throw into the walls. I tend to prefer this at the start since the process of stun killing them can add a few seconds (it's safer with the i-frames, plus the fire wave after the stomp can be handy, but it's actually not faster). If they're not near wall-pin compatible walls and Leviathan's Fury knockback won't be enough, I either use Executioner's Cleave and shock arrows, or use Leviathan's Wake and its great knockback to knock at least two of them towards the ledge (better to aim it so that it pierces through multiple Draugr if possible, but the girth of this attack is larger than you might expect, so it can hit Draugr slightly on either side of the targeting path), then use the double knockback from Shoulder's Barrage into Guardian's Fury to send them over. The other Draugr will start running towards you as you're knocking back the first Draugr you targeted, speeding up the process. 

The wave with the scattered Projectile Draugr and Traveler can be a bit annoying. I start with multiple shock arrows and Glaive Storm to hit as many of them as I can. Then I follow up with Prometheus Flame, but the auto-targeting range of the flame pillars isn't infinite, so depending on whether you got unlucky, you'll have to run around the arena finishing off the Draugr while avoiding the Traveler. I then activate rage and pummel the Traveler to death with punches and light arrow support from Atreus, making sure to deactivate right after I'm done. Using Seething Earth seems to be more costly. 

I could go on regarding the other waves and where I trip up, but I'd rather not at this point. This self-imposed challenge is really trying my patience, and it's quite possible that it wasn't meant for perfectionists. I'm thinking of trying a full rage build by upgrading my Brok armor, but it requires yet more Smoldering Embers, so that means more repetition in beating the Impossible trials. I'm thinking strength + cooldown, if plausible using Brok's armor as a base, may actually be helpful so I can activate Bitter Squirrel and Talisman of Eternal Fury more often. 

Roguelite and Metroidvania games are in no short supply, but Dead Cells might be one of those that stands out from the crowd. Looks like combat tries to keep the pace fast with short cooldowns, and it seems like they've put some thought into how you can effectively combine weapon properties mid-combat. But you should be able to freely aim the angle of your attacks if you can't already. I've heard that one ability lets you inflict more subsequent damage to enemies kicked into walls, but if there aren't walls around, you can't capitalize. So you should instead be able to kick them into the ceiling for the bonus damage. Hell, maybe you should be able to jump and axe kick an enemy into the ground. Maybe they should embrace more character action associated mechanics like launching and timing-based abilities if they aren't already there (there are mechanics like parries and knockback). 

Not sure when I'll get around to playing it. 

Also, holy scandal. One of IGN's editors got caught plagiarizing his review from a Youtuber--one of those that convinced me that the game was worth looking into, in fact. I don't get how plagiarizers expect not to get caught in the internet age, but you could say he accidentally did his job by getting fired from his job, and bringing even more exposure to the game.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKF6xnvaCsE

Edited by KingBunghole