• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Finally got my hands on the 2X spicy Buldak, featured on YouTube in the "Nuclear Fire Noodle Challenge," and the second spiciest ramen this guy has tasted in 2018: 

https://www.theramenrater.com/top-ten-spiciest-2018/

I'm... not going to eat it yet. The package looks ominous. I'm scared for my stomach. 

Also, this guy combined ten packets worth of Satan's piss with his noodles:

Didn't finish, though, unlike this trooper who ate five packages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bFLvyG2cWY

Who needs lipstick when you can just eat this? 

Edited by KingBunghole

Just lost several hours progress in Final Fantasy 9. The fucking autosave in the HD remaster means I rarely save with the Moogles, so when I get autosaved into a boss fight I can't pass, I'm tossed all the way back to the fucking Iifa Tree. Fuck me.

Oh good, there's a hi-speed mode. It shouldnt take hat long to return but I'm still upset at myself.

1 hour ago, thatanonymouse said:

Now I can play FFX, I knew I was gonna be completely lost unless I beat the 9 previous entries, so I hope it was worth it.

FFX is a very good game, you should have a blast playing it, much better story than FFXV and FFXII.

5 hours ago, WOOF said:

FFX is a very good game, you should have a blast playing it, much better story than FFXV and FFXII.

I remember getting that as a gift for christmas back on the PS2. With no memory card. I played a quarter of the way into the game without any way to save. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I remember getting that as a gift for christmas back on the PS2. With no memory card. I played a quarter of the way into the game without any way to save. :rolleyes:

I played the remastered version for the PS3 about 5 years ago. Why did you play the game without a memory card? you should have left your PS2 running 24/7 and run up your electricity bill to finish it, but if you haven't watched the rest of the game already, it's worth going back and finishing it.

12 hours ago, WOOF said:

I played the remastered version for the PS3 about 5 years ago. Why did you play the game without a memory card? you should have left your PS2 running 24/7 and run up your electricity bill to finish it, but if you haven't watched the rest of the game already, it's worth going back and finishing it.

I got my PS2 for Christmas, and the stores were sold out of memory cards.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Still grinding for the superboss in Octopath. Christ this is taking a long time...pretty much getting most of my characters to level 70+.

WTF happened to your avatar picture? Did you change it intentionally for something?

6 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

fun fact, i still havent finished BOTW, it's on hold. lol

That is cool. Breathe of the Wild, was the only reason I was considering buying a switch. On a side note, I didn't complete the main stories for Skyrim and FO4 because the exploration aspects of those games always drive me to liteRP. 

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

WTF happened to your avatar picture? Did you change it intentionally for something?

That is cool. Breathe of the Wild, was the only reason I was considering buying a switch. On a side note, I didn't complete the main stories for Skyrim and FO4 because the exploration aspects of those games always drive me to liteRP. 

im going to be honest, i didnt like FO4 as much as FO3

Still slacking off on GoW, but I might get back to it soon. I've upgraded my Brok armor to maximum but haven't built anything using it yet. New game plus comes out on the 20th, but it's doubtful that we'll have the BoC from the start, judging by early screenshots and the fact that they might have to code in a silly-looking moment where Kratos retrieves the BoC with another pair still on his back. It's doubtful that they'd want to ruin that moment, even if NG+ is all about gameplay and many will be skipping cutscenes anyway.

Gimping early enemies with endgame equipment might be fun. The higher level enemies should have just been available during a fresh game rather than needing to go through again. Skap Slag, at least from the brief description, sounds like a pointless way to add higher numbers to your gear rather than adding anything substantial, but we'll see how much more to it there is than that. New equipment and enchantments might be interesting. I don't like perks that reward you for incurring damage. Let's see some high level gear with different perks.  

Also:

7:48 is amusing. I never tried luring the Travelers into spinning blades, but they too can be fooled into place. The blades apparently rip apart their armor quickly, but it oddly regenerates after the first attempt didn't completely succeed. 

Edited by KingBunghole