Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

Random Thought.

Rambo, Howard, RespectThePact, King Jezal, BSV, Nich, Tolomeo, ReviewTech, PewDiePie, AlphaOmegaSin, The FGC, AngryJoe, Cryaotic, Notch, SubOrdinaryGamers, Elpresador, TotalBuscuit (RIP), TwoBestFriendsPlay, MudaneMatt, ProJared, Mega64, IGN, Tobuscus, GradeAUnderA, KeemStar, Jim Sterling, Yahtzee, machinima, BlogTV (defunct), 3KB, Patrick Klepek (Journalist), Atlus, The Competionist, Pat The NES Punk, and the countless of detractors all have an ill opinion about Phil and none of it is his fault.

Edited by WallopMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subnautica is a pretty damn fun game, I think I'm nearing the end of it as I just built a base in the lost river. I put a lot of hours into this back in early access but the finished version is so much better with the story elements.

Nintendo has a sale on the eshop right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Subnautica is a pretty damn fun game

Subnautica was one of my favorite games of 2018. I love it and actually started playing it again. Bit late now but it was free on the Epic store in December.  There's a standalone expansion/DLC coming sometime this year.

Edited by VertigoTeaparty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got around to playing Zelda Breath of Wind. Not my favorite Zelda game so far... Probably ranked second worse out of the cannon series after Twilight Princess.

Edited by WallopMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 9:52 AM, VertigoTeaparty said:

Subnautica was one of my favorite games of 2018. I love it and actually started playing it again. Bit late now but it was free on the Epic store in December.  There's a standalone expansion/DLC coming sometime this year.

Just finished the game, ended up plating it. Really exceptional except for some heavy grinding toward the end with the enzyme and rocket.

Might go back to Smash ultimate to finish up the story.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:04 AM, WallopMan said:

Finally got around to playing Zelda Breath of Wind. Not my favorite Zelda game so far... Probably ranked second worse out of the cannon series after Twilight Princess.

That's weird, it's a pretty solid game. Only issue I had with it was the lack of dungeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Just finished the game, ended up plating it. Really exceptional except for some heavy grinding toward the end with the enzyme and rocket.

Might go back to Smash ultimate to finish up the story.

That's weird, it's a pretty solid game. Only issue I had with it was the lack of dungeons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Man Just Cause 4 is a boring game to play. I can only play it if I am listening to a podcast or some political topic that I find on YT. Glad DSP skipped this grindfest of a game. 

Didn't Just Cause 3 have the same problems? That it was too similar to JC2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched a little bit of Phils stream today and it seems the bulk of his commentary is when he kills somebody, the game is working. When he gets killed, whatever happened on screen was not suppose to happen and the fault was the game, the developer, lag, or the enemy spawning too close. Whatever the reason for his death, it definately wasn't Phil's fault.

 

Ever.

Edited by WallopMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WallopMan said:

whatever happened on screen was not suppose to happen and the fault was the game

New and exciting.

God Gungrave VR looks terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone getting KH3? I will probably get it when it is cheaper not because I think it is bad, but I am not really waiting for this game. Outer worlds and Cyberpunk 2077 are the games that follow under that category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D9Fred95 said:

Didn't Just Cause 3 have the same problems? That it was too similar to JC2?

JC3 was to easy. JC4 is just a grind that is so boring. The missions in 2 were fun and not series and u can do it anyway. 4 its just the same thing over and over missions are boring. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

JC3 was to easy. JC4 is just a grind that is so boring. The missions in 2 were fun and not series and u can do it anyway. 4 its just the same thing over and over missions are boring. 

 

the only interesting thing i heard about JC4 was the Tornado, but i guess once you see it a few times it gets boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Anyone getting KH3? I will probably get it when it is cheaper not because I think it is bad, but I am not really waiting for this game. Outer worlds and Cyberpunk 2077 are the games that follow under that category.

Playing it at release, probably along with RE2. Those are some of my top games for the year so there's no need to wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Playing it at release, probably along with RE2. Those are some of my top games for the year so there's no need to wait.

I dont see the big deal about Kingdom Hearts. They are cool games i guess. I played 1 & 2 years ago.. But I always get the feeling If I wanted to play a game of this type I might as well play something out of the far better and more refined Final Fantasy series. I guess if you are nostalgic about Disney characters KH is more appealing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, WallopMan said:

I dont see the big deal about Kingdom Hearts. They are cool games i guess. I played 1 & 2 years ago.. But I always get the feeling If I wanted to play a game of this type I might as well play something out of the far better and more refined Final Fantasy series. I guess if you are nostalgic about Disney characters KH is more appealing. 

You really didn't give any sort of example, most recent final fantasy games were garbage. I expect this game to have excellent gameplay and a huge amount of content like the last several titles. I'm really looking forward to the Wreck it ralph and Toy story stuff, looks rad. The Tangled world is beautiful as well.

41 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i wish they ported KH3 to PC, but i guess the world wouldnt be able to handle that.

Pffft, like Sony would allow that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You really didn't give any sort of example, most recent final fantasy games were garbage. I expect this game to have excellent gameplay and a huge amount of content like the last several titles. I'm really looking forward to the Wreck it ralph and Toy story stuff, looks rad. The Tangled world is beautiful as well.

Pffft, like Sony would allow that.

yet Sony Allowed it to be on Xbox One?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...