Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Brah, stop pretending like you can't type. You ain't fooling nobody.

Thats disrespectful. How do you know he is pretending?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Brah, stop pretending like you can't type. You ain't fooling nobody.

 

2 hours ago, WallopMan said:

Thats disrespectful. How do you know he is pretending?

I believe I recognize the way he types, outside this forums. Out of basic respect and decency I won't say his other platform's account name, but if I'm not mistaken he can type decently if it's short sentences. That's all I'm going to say, and of course, without trying to be impolite to anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any place to post a "best moments 2018" vid of DSP? Just finished it earlier and want to post it here in case people wanna see it and can't due to the cesspool of troll vids clogging YT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I believe I recognize the way he types, outside this forums. Out of basic respect and decency I won't say his other platform's account name, but if I'm not mistaken he can type decently if it's short sentences. That's all I'm going to say, and of course, without trying to be impolite to anyone.

and the fact that he's accidentally exposed himself by typing normally then editing his posts to cover it up. Dude just trolls with posts that nobody can understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa, found the SNES Mario RPG Geno battle in Smash ultimate where you have to fight all the characters from that game. That fight is crazy hard.

Kirby as Mallow is great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Alien Blackout trailer on youtube a couple days ago which is a mobile game. I have to say, I will not be buying it. It is looks like five nights at freddy's with Alien in it. I wish they would make Alien Isolation 2 instead of this.

Edited by tylersimba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

I saw Alien Blackout trailer on youtube a couple days ago which is a mobile game. I have to say, I will not be buying it. It is looks like five nights at freddy's with Alien in it. I wish they would make Alien Isolation 2 instead of this.

A new alien isolation would ruin me, especially if they added VR support.



So apparently you can hook your PSVR up to your Nintendo Switch. I'm going to give this a try in a bit to see what it looks like. Obviously no tracking.

https://www.cio.com/article/3176952/virtual-reality/how-to-use-nintendo-switch-with-playstation-vr.html

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

A new alien isolation would ruin me, especially if they added VR support.

That would be crazy if they did added VR support for a new Alien Isolation game lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

 

I'll never understand the mentality of Youtubers that are suprised when these things happen. Its the internet, ToS's change, trends change, websites go down, and you could lose your "Full Time Job" at any point. The writing has been on the wall for years. This isnt specifically towards Max, its for many Youtubers. I've maybe seen 4 Youtubers who successfully transitioned off the platform, everyone else complained and milked it until they disappeared forever to inevitably work a job again. 

These guys make loads of money, how do you not have an exit plan? A plan B? Investments? Retirement plan? NOTHING?!? This is why I don't donate to none of them unless its for charity because I believe many Youtubers get way too much money to be responsible with and they become delusional enough to think the "gravy train" is never going to stop. Then when it does abrubtly stop, many feel shocked, awed, and entitled to things that was never there's in the first place.

Edited by WallopMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

just finished the final season of A Series of Unfortunate Events and now im sad, theres no more.

I mean there was only 13 books lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

cant they do like a spin off?

Well this is a Prequel book series from the author 

But there is only 4 of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that the Resident Evil 2 remake is going to be $60. Whew! I don't know about that, man. I don't think the game is bad, but I am not paying that much for the remake. I will probably wait until it gets to the 20 - 30 price range.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Just saw that the Resident Evil 2 remake is going to be $60. Whew! I don't know about that, man. I don't think the game is bad, but I am not paying that much for the remake. I will probably wait until it gets to the 20 - 30 price range.

Good choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got done giving the Resident Evil 2 Remake demo on steam a go and it went as expected. I enjoyed the whole demo, but I just cannot buy it at $60.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PhiI Why are you going to play One Piece World Seeker when you know nothing about what's been going on because you haven't read the last 404+ chapters and don't know other characters outside the straw hats. the new fleet Admiral the 2 new admirals a former admiral became a pirate 1 pirate/Warlord took the place of 1 of the Yonko(4 Emperors) Whitebeard after killing him and wiping out half of the remnants of his crew and that same pirate who killed whitebeard also debunked the myth that you could only have 1 devil fruit  power at the same time.

Edited by crimsonemperor1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:49 PM, GuessWhat said:

I just got done giving the Resident Evil 2 Remake demo on steam a go and it went as expected. I enjoyed the whole demo, but I just cannot buy it at $60.

Don't blame you bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...