The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

The only thing I disliked about the Tangled world is it's basically just a retelling of the movie. Unlike the other worlds it's not an original story so I was a bit bored. The world was beautiful however.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, Darksphere92 said:

Other M, wasnt that bad.

Yeah, I know that. The game really wasn't that bad at all.:smile:

But a big chunk of the Metroid fanbase, didn't like it.

Edited by musicboy

2 hours ago, musicboy said:

Yeah, I know that. The game really wasn't that bad at all.:smile:

But a big chunk of the Metroid fanbase, didn't like it.

on the other hand Metroid Prime FF...we dont talk about that game.

17 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The only thing I disliked about the Tangled world is it's basically just a retelling of the movie. Unlike the other worlds it's not an original story so I was a bit bored. The world was beautiful however.

I'm not I love the movie lol

Had to move out of my office today because they sold the skyscraper I used to work in, that was a nice building. Shit.

Gonna play some more KH3 tonight and maybe visit the Frozen world. Though from what I've seen it might just be another retelling of the Frozen movie storyline.

Gotta revisit all the old worlds too at some point for chests and mickey symbols that I missed. The end game content for this game is gonna be huge for completionists trying to get the platinum.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Had to move out of my office today because they sold the skyscraper I used to work in, that was a nice building. Shit.

Gonna play some more KH3 tonight and maybe visit the Frozen world. Though from what I've seen it might just be another retelling of the Frozen movie storyline.

Gotta revisit all the old worlds too at some point for chests and mickey symbols that I missed. The end game content for this game is gonna be huge for completionists trying to get the platinum.

Seen it. One of the worse areas so far. Didnt see the movie and if that level is just a retelling then im glad I didnt.

8 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

on the other hand Metroid Prime FF...we dont talk about that game.

Federation Force? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Lol!:laugh:

3 hours ago, Caboose said:

Seen it. One of the worse areas so far. Didnt see the movie and if that level is just a retelling then im glad I didnt.

How have you not seen it? It's the most popular disney movie.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

How have you not seen it? It's the most popular disney movie.

Thats the exact reason why I didnt see it. All the memes and everybody singing "Let It Go" got on my last nerves. Plus I am far outta of the age range to just watch Disney movies by myself without any kids. Anything outside of Wreck-It-Ralph or isn't a sequel of a Disney/Pixar movie originally released in the 90s to mid 2000's, more than likely I haven't watched it.

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth announced in the West for June 4th. Hell yeah, still wish it was coming to Switch though.

Found a neat trick in KH3 today. Apparently when you buy stuff from the Moogle shop you'll randomly get a postcard. Just buy cheap 10G junk, exit, repeat. You can accumulate a hundred postcards and go trade them in at Twilight town, get some really good stuff like Orichalcum+.

Edited by KGhaleon

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Found a neat trick in KH3 today. Apparently when you buy stuff from the Moogle shop you'll randomly get a postcard. Just buy cheap 10G junk, exit, repeat. You can accumulate a hundred postcards and go trade them in at Twilight town, get some really good stuff like Orichalcum+.

inb4 patch

Ok, so this is kinda annoying me. Why are people saying they aren't going to buy Persona Q2 just because there's gonna be no english dub? Seriously? Fuck dat shit, I'll gladly listen to Japanese dub in what should be a very fun game. June 4th can't come soon enough >_<

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ok, so this is kinda annoying me. Why are people saying they aren't going to buy Persona Q2 just because there's gonna be no english dub? Seriously? Fuck dat shit, I'll gladly listen to Japanese dub in what should be a very fun game. June 4th can't come soon enough >_<

i kind of agree with them. Why buy a game I don't understand? If they arent going to put effort into making a game understandable where there is a huge market, then I shouldnt bother supporting it. I understand if it was Dutch or French, but much of the video game market understands English. They can have Persona Q2. Dozens of other games to buy.

3 minutes ago, Caboose said:

i kind of agree with them. Why buy a game I don't understand? If they arent going to put effort into making a game understandable where there is a huge market, then I shouldnt bother supporting it. I understand if it was Dutch or French, but much of the video game market understands English. They can have Persona Q2. Dozens of other games to buy.

You still get english subs, so don't get the complaints. And apparently the game sold poorly in Japan, so it would most likely be too costly to add a dub.

40 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

You still get english subs, so don't get the complaints. And apparently the game sold poorly in Japan, so it would most likely be too costly to add a dub.

They probably don't intend to sell that many copies, not like 3DS is the system people care about these days.

I'll pick it up but who knows if I'll beat it. I have Etrian odyssey X on preorder as well so it should arrive next week.

I'd be more excited for these games if they were ported to Switch.

6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Other than the game itself, what are you looking forward to the most on Super Bowl Sunday?

Nothing really. I am going to play the anthem demo more when the game is over.

3 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Yeah im not too fond of reading subtitles with Japanese blaring at me. I know most people outside of heavy anime guys feel like I do. More than likely what you described at the end of your statement is what happened.

56 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Nothing really. I am going to play the anthem demo more when the game is over.

That game is showing the signs of a classic AAA flop, but we will see.

22 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Yeah im not too fond of reading subtitles with Japanese blaring at me. I know most people outside of heavy anime guys feel like I do. More than likely what you described at the end of your statement is what happened.

That game is showing the signs of a classic AAA flop, but we will see.

Did you get your name from Red vs. Blue lol 

Love that series 

• Upvote 1