The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

18 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Rumors that Nintendo has revived Scalebound. Holy shit if true.

If that is true, good on Nintendo for resuming development. In addition, if this game is a hit, which I think it will, Microsoft should be ashamed.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

If that is true, good on Nintendo for resuming development. In addition, if this game is a hit, which I think it will, Microsoft should be ashamed.

Nearly all Platinum games are hits, so I would say it's good news.

16 minutes ago, VashBash said:

I dont think so as I said above.

Ninja turtles is the only Platinum game I can think of that might be bad.

Everything they make is ace.

38 minutes ago, VashBash said:

Would rather have something fresh but whatever..

You serious? Scalebound is new, it's never been released.

3 minutes ago, VashBash said:

Yeah but I rather have something made from the ground up. Its like if you would rather have leftovers that was made for someone else or a fresh and hot meal made for you. There is a difference. I mean the concept of the game is almost 15 years old and it was shelved several times because nobody cared about it.

Ok, it's clear you don't really know what you're talking about.

Anyway tonight I decided to check out Phil's subnautica stream since it's one of my favorite survival games. Watching chat tell him all the wrong instructions for building a base and waste 20 minutes doing something as simple as attaching a room was the most retarded thing I've watched all week. He's still missing the main room blueprint and using all the tiny lockers for storage space. Jesus.

2 minutes ago, VashBash said:

I dont know what im talking about but you didn't rebuttle anything I said. Have you watched the gameplay video from 2015? Its alpha stage but the game was running at 12 frames a second and still looked bad on the Xbox One, a way more powerful system than the Switch. How do you think the Switch is gonna handle that game without some significant downgrades? 

You should do your research on these things before throwing out others opinions just because you are enamoured with Nintendo. Everything I said was the truth.

Sounds like you're watching Phil wrong. If you expect him to play the game how YOU would play the game then you are surely mistaken. Part of his appeal is him fumbling through game after game. Lighten up.

One again you return to bashing Nintendo when all we're talking about is Scalebound possibly returning. Are you ok man? Get a grip. There is literally nothing bad about this news but you seem to be looking for any possible thing you can bash despite such little information known about the game. Even talking about 4 year old footage from early development.

People complain that Phil is being hand held by his chat all the time but all I see is them failing to explain basic things to him. His chat is full of terrible suggestions. He's literally freaking out right now trying to find copper, one of the most common resources in the starting zones. Chat is useless.

I wonder what ever happened to this idiot, always used to go on Switch rants.

Likely got his dumb ass banned.

tube.jpg

36 minutes ago, VashBash said:

So who ever rants about the Switch and you don't agree with them, they are a dumbass and an idiot.

Translation: I am a dumbass and an idiot

I wasn't talking about you, man. What are you getting so defensive about?

You act like I was talking about you. You got some explaining to do.

17 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Rumors that Nintendo has revived Scalebound. Holy shit if true.

Hey KGhaleon, there was a rumour last year, or the year before, that claimed that nintendo is financing the development, of Tekken X Street Fighter.

I don't know how true it is though. But I found it quite interesting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, musicboy said:

Hey KGhaleon, there was a rumour last year, or the year before, that claimed that nintendo is financing the development, of Tekken X Street Fighter.

Haven't heard of it, I don't really play fighting games so I wouldn't have heard anything about it.

Man, this dude's career is over if all this is true.

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/jussie-smollett-felony-false-report-1203142874/

Having fun with Far cry New dawn, tonight ran into some major story characters from FC5. Some pretty surreal moments like the trippy Bliss encounters from FC5.

47 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

haha, wow. I didn't realize these guys got fucked by twitter at some point. Their accounts got nuked. RIP I guess?

https://twitter.com/theycallmetxt
https://twitter.com/Drgnkiller

Played some RE2 tonight and almost S Ranked Claire A by 3 minutes, damn. I'll settle with the A Rank.

How come you're bringing attention to them in the forums? Don't need to answer, it's rhetoric. The second guy you mentioned just has a different Twitter name, with all his content intact.

Edited by MoraMoria

49 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

How come you're bringing attention to them in the forums? Don't need to answer, it's rhetoric. The second guy you mentioned just has a different Twitter name, with all his content intact.

Attention? They're fucking dead. What attention am I giving their corpses?

Doesn't matter if they make new accounts, their followers and everything they had is gone.

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Attention? They're fucking dead. What attention am I giving their corpses?

Doesn't matter if they make new accounts, their followers and everything they had is gone.

I believe the 2nd one just changed their name. Still has all of their followers.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm trying to figure out why they made that Robin Hood movie.

To start a franchise like King Arthur (2017)

Both failed

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

To start a franchise like King Arthur (2017)

Both failed

LOL!!

BTW, did you ever see the movie Braven? It is really good IMO.  Jason Mamoa was a badass in that movie. 

Edited by MDCFAN101

Most people don't even have 4K TVs, so the technology isn't that relevant right now.

Playing through the story campaign for FC new dawn this weekend. It's pretty much just an expansion to the FC5 storyline.

The base and expedition stuff is pretty fun because you can level up areas you've cleared and beat them again with tougher randomized enemies for better rewards. I think they also brought back the user created maps that FC5 had.
How is Metro Exodus? I thought about picking it up but I haven't beaten Metro 2.

Yeah, those Xbox specs are rather interesting. I saw those specs on reviewtechusa the other day.

The other strange thing is, some gamers/game journalists, are speculating that the PS5, might be running in the 6k or 8k category.

Edited by musicboy