The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

19 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

You have very specific details how that site works and you write like a prick who would visit such shithole full of autists.

You are the one who is actually trying to stir up shit.

"I posted with my alt account to back myself up"

Shaking my head at how petty you are.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

"I posted with my alt account to back myself up"

Shaking my head at how petty you are.

You are such a massive idiot. I don't know what else to say to such idiotic comment.

On 2/24/2019 at 2:39 PM, VashBash said:

Anybody knows what "KiwiFarms" is and why its such a big deal Phil thought it was seized last night? I've never heard of it.

Sheewee

4 hours ago, VashBash said:

Don't bother buddy, he's just taking the anger he has for me from calling out his obsession of following people he hates and placing it on you. Don't let him rile you up. Let him keep throwing out his unfounded allegations until his little temper tantrum is expired so we can all move on and talk about other things.

Anyways, saw Glass. Was extremely disappointed with it. The movie has a fantastic concept of superheroes in real life society and how they'd probably be treated. But just the pacing was slow and I feel the movie put too much focus on parts where it didnt need too. @sateler96 have you seen it?

Yes I was very disappointed 

I didn't mind the slowness that much cause it was like Unbreakable but that ending is what kills the movie 

4 minutes ago, VashBash said:

I liked the concept, I didn't like the execution. That ending.. Jeez..

Spoiler Alert

Mr. Glass's plan to unleash the Superhuman existence to the public is sort of dumb. If an organization was made to suppress and bring balance, what you think the rest of the world is gonna do? Should of made a school like Prof. X from X-men. I didnt like the lady of the secret organization at all, she seemed smart but completely dumb most times. The very end was the most ridiculous part. Beast, Dunn, and Glass loved ones sitting in a station watching everyone react to the video then smiling was stupid beyond belief. They just got a whole bunch of "mutants" who weren't known or on a radar jailed or killed.

5/10

Basically such a huge disappointment of 2019 not the worst movie I've seen this year (cause Replicas is fucking horrible same with Serenity) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

You have very specific details how that site works and you write like a prick who would visit such shithole full of autists. You are the one who is actually trying to stir up shit. Did visiting troll channels melt your brain that much that you think everyone should know what kiwishit is?

Phil posted on twitter that people said that kiwi was shut down. After the tweet was flooded with troll replies, saying it wasn't shut down, he deleted the tweet.

Lots of people don't bother googling stuff but ask others, that doesn't mean they are trolls.

None of the things I said are "specific details", explaining it again would just being redundant. In addition, it seems to me like the one who writes like 'a prick' is none other than you.

I did not try to 'stir up shit', if you paid more attention you would notice that my comments were responses to other comments, not random rants, like the one you're making right now.

Your rhetoric question strongly suggests that you actually got angry over this, which is perplexing to me.

I know what happened regarding Phil's tweet, and I'm not sure how this is involved with this conversation, as I've said that I'm not accusing @VashBash of anything, I just pointed out a possibility that seemed logical given the circumstances. As a side note, lots of people do in fact bother to google stuff for themselves, instead of relying on other sources that may misrepresent reality, and I never said that the ones who do it the other way are trolls. You're taking a leap in your reasoning.

I'm not here to fight with people, so if you reply to me with more insults, without any substance in your arguments, I'll just ignore your comment. All that said, nice to meet you.

1 hour ago, VashBash said:

Speaking of Rich, this popped up in my subscription inbox:

Oh boy...

Do you think his advice for Phil is honest and altruistic, or is he trying to create drama?

I'd say he really wants to help him, in some way, but I believe he should've chosen a different thumbnail if he wanted to portray that he's being sincere, and get @Phil to watch it.

Edited by MoraMoria

Speaking of Rich, this popped up in my subscription inbox:

Oh boy...

Yeah, I was suprised to see that vid, appear on reviewtechusa.

I was like wooah, dsp is on the thumbnail?!:blink:

16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Hell yeah, gonna be playing RE1 on my long commutes soon.

I had fun playing RE1 on the gamecube. It was really cool. And I own the physical copy too. RE4 was also exciting. I remember staying up past 2 am playing it.

Unfortunately, I haven't played RE Zero yet though.:tongue:

Edited by musicboy

1 hour ago, Focus52 said:

And please, better security for the community here. We shouldn't speak truth and have to fear people posting our shit somewhere on the darkweb or it...  Bring security to the forum (against lurkers)  @Phil and hold the webmasters to their duties here

This website has already a sufficient level of security. No one can get more information than the one you provide and choose to share, outside of the Administrators. You shouldn't be afraid of speaking your mind, as long as you follow the forum rules, and as long as you are being respectful. If you do the previous, and someone posts something you said, there should be no problem, unless they alter your message, which would be found out eventually, and the one who posted it, would be deemed a liar.

58 minutes ago, Focus52 said:

stupid btch thereatning to cut the internet.. wf!

glad your enjoying it

However, if you say things like this, they won't need to alter it.

Calm down.

Edited by MoraMoria

So anyways, played Tetris99 and after an hour minutes im already bored of it. Doesn't matter how they change the rules and gameplay, Tetris will always be Tetris. At least I knocked some dust bunnies off my Switch.

Do you have Tetris hallucinations after playing the game for too long?

Tetrisss.gif

Edited by MoraMoria

6 hours ago, VashBash said:

Im doing great buddy.

So anyways, played Tetris99 and after an hour minutes im already bored of it. Doesn't matter how they change the rules and gameplay, Tetris will always be Tetris. At least I knocked some dust bunnies off my Switch.

It's Tetris what do you expect? Glad to know you like Nintendo enough to paid for their subscription service since Tetris99 requires it. :rolleyes:

I need to get back to playing Tetris effect.

Oh oh what's this? Looks like we're gonna see some new footage from the upcoming pokemon game tomorrow.

D0TSZFtVYAARcxl.jpg

1 minute ago, VashBash said:

That picture you took time to edit for me says all I need to know lol

Sorry it took me 10 hours to make.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Sorry it took me 10 hours to make.

You need to get your priorities straighten out mister. I am reporting you to the internet police.

I watched some of it. Didn't expect that the magic build was that overpowered, and I'm not sure at what level you're supposed to be to have a decent challenge. He destroyed some of the bosses in no time.

It's a shame that there's not a great variety of spells in the game, to me, most of them look very similar.

Just beat Far cry new dawn, overall it's a pretty good game. The last couple of bosses were insanely tough though, like you better go into that fight with legendary equipment.

That said, it was a nice end to the FC5 storyline with the Seed family. I might go back to finish up any remaining collectables.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Focus52 said:

DO that at leat Redeem the Seeds as oppsoed to them being steyotypes for Cults (it's basically amockery of the Branch Davidian movement and the massacre on their compound)

Spoiler

Joseph comes to the realization that he's a monster and you can optionally choose to finally kill him.

Oh hey, there's a PS+ special on PSN right now.

If you haven't played Hollow knight the Voidheart Edition is only $7 which includes all the DLCs. Best Metroidvania game I've ever played and the sequel is coming soon(hopefully).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

what an odd name.

#TeamScorBunny or your life is forfeit

Edited by KGhaleon