The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

4 hours ago, VashBash said:

So whatever, as the video was going on.. The most generic looking Pokemon show up. They must be running out of ideas. 

My hype for the game has gone down. I will still buy it, but not at the speed I was before.

In my opinion, they started running out of ideas since generation 4, then, I saw the ones in Gen-5: that "ice cream" Pokémon along with the "gear" and the "trashbag" ones, don't even remember their names. I knew it was the beggining of the end for me, never touched Gen-6 and forward.

I don't usually play videogames anyways, but still, I'll probably take a look at Phil's gameplay when he gets to it.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

The first 2-3 gens of Pokemon looked unique and cool. These are all the same cutesty-style design, I mean the all have the exact same head and body type, with stupid googley eyes. I hate all three of these starter Pokemon.

Besides Day9's 7 hour Subnautica stream today there's also a Devstream for Warframe where they are showing off stuff they are working on. 0% productivity expected from me.

Though I would like to revisit KH3 at some point to finish off the optional Gummi super bosses.

Day9 flooded his base just like DSP. There's foundation and reinforcement materials there for a reason lmao

Also I forgot how attention craved people are on these paid streams. Whenever something big happens somebody spams like 100 gift subs.

21 minutes ago, VashBash said:

Im just waiting on Phil to play something else. It seems like im going to have to wait until after April 20th until he plays something different. 

So tired of these "chill" streams because they are never really chill streams. They are "lets talk about my problems" streams and people just cheer and tip to ask the same 25 questions Phil has answered a million times already.

They don't seem like chill streams, he always seems mad.

• Like 2

Went and finished the expedition missions in Far cry new dawn tonight, pretty much the last thing I wanted to do. They were all pretty awesome maps. I think you could've sold a small game just with those maps alone, some interesting locations like a crashed space station, alcatraz prison, theme parks and nuclear power plants. Once you completed them you could do them again on two higher difficulties with tougher random enemies. All in all I'd rate New dawn as probably one of my top three games this year (that doesn't mean much considering it's March).

No dude, it's just that you apparently don't play many Nintendo games since the N64 days.

Actually just now I played Spyro trilogy for the first time, haven't really touched it since the PSX days and I only ever played demos back then from magazine discs. Game is pretty colorful and fun, though incredibly simple maybe even the most basic 3D platformers I've ever played. Game has no real depth so far.

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

No dude, it's just that you apparently don't play many Nintendo games since the N64 days.

Actually just now I played Spyro trilogy for the first time, haven't really touched it since the PSX days and I only ever played demos back then from magazine discs. Game is pretty colorful and fun, though incredibly simple maybe even the most basic 3D platformers I've ever played. Game has no real depth so far.

so far Watch Dogs 2 is losing me.

@KGhaleon

Wow! For a moment there, I thought that was a screenshot from Bayonetta.:laugh:

Anyways, so the games story is good then? Nice to see you're having fun.

I'll check out Warframe soon. As soon as I finish up some games, that I've been planning to play, for a long time now.:smile:

Edited by musicboy
1 hour ago, VashBash said:

Happy 2nd Birthday Nintendo Switch.

Too bad I don't really have any reason to turn you on at the moment..

We need to change this dudes title to "nintendo fanboy" since he's so enamored with his Switch. Get a room bro.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:20 AM, VashBash said:

Outside of Rare and going into that era in general.. F-Zero, Perfect Dark, Jet Set Radio, Diddy Kong Racing, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Star Wars Racer, Paper fucking Mario.. Look. As im making this list, it pisses me off how Nintendo ended up. This is why me and @KGhaleon can never agree in regards to Nintendo because just look at all the IP's I brought up. Those are just from the N64 era. Go to the GameCube. Viewtiful Joe, Windwaker, Starfox Adventures, Pikmin, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle....

Look at that lineup compared to the Wii, Wii U, and Switch. These arent even the main big games on those systems. But people like. @KGhaleon expect me to be fine with the lack of good games that have came out on the recent systems.

I come from the Blockbuster era, where you go to the video store, rent a game for the weekend, do good on homework and whatever, then rent another game. Nowadays if the Switch was out, you'll be bored by week 5. I just dont get it.

Maybe I outgrew Nintendo

Cool! You found my RARE post VashBash

Don't forget to answer over there, in the gaming section guys.

Edited by musicboy
14 hours ago, VashBash said:

I liked Reggie and all but what did he really do for Nintendo except tell everybody his body is ready?

Isn't he basically the 'face' of Nintendo in the US, as well as the responsible for the marketing strategies for the company, giving business like pitches with a sense of humor that make him more charismatic, approachable, liked, and therefore more successful at his job? (Although I know that he is given advise by other people and departments.)

I'm no expert on this, but what is it that he did poorly?

Edited by MoraMoria
11 minutes ago, VashBash said:

He didn't do anything bad that I could put my finger on, its just he didn't do much of anything. I feel he was just a friendly American face that took orders from the often greedy and unfriendly heads that worked in Japan. 

Like I said, I liked him. What did he do for Nintendo overall as the President of Nintendo America is what im asking.

Yes, I know. What I was really asking is what was he really supposed to do, (that he didn't do at all, or did poorly), when he is just the businessman that does the pitches, conference talks, proposing marketing strategies, and put a 'face' on the company?

I'm asking because I don't really know, and I'm curious as to what is expected from him to do, from someone who follows this stuff.

Besides being the face of Nintendo, he was also a complete memelord and liked by many people in the gaming community. He embraced the gamer culture and their view of him, doing silly shit that he didn't really have to do. This is still one of my favorite videos with him and late Iwata(RIP).

Anyhow, I went back to Spyro and played a good chunk of the second game. I think it's much better than the first one (which was super bland). Elora is great.