The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

11 minutes ago, VashBash said:

He didn't do anything bad that I could put my finger on, its just he didn't do much of anything. I feel he was just a friendly American face that took orders from the often greedy and unfriendly heads that worked in Japan. 

Like I said, I liked him. What did he do for Nintendo overall as the President of Nintendo America is what im asking.

Yes, I know. What I was really asking is what was he really supposed to do, (that he didn't do at all, or did poorly), when he is just the businessman that does the pitches, conference talks, proposing marketing strategies, and put a 'face' on the company?

I'm asking because I don't really know, and I'm curious as to what is expected from him to do, from someone who follows this stuff.

Besides being the face of Nintendo, he was also a complete memelord and liked by many people in the gaming community. He embraced the gamer culture and their view of him, doing silly shit that he didn't really have to do. This is still one of my favorite videos with him and late Iwata(RIP).

Anyhow, I went back to Spyro and played a good chunk of the second game. I think it's much better than the first one (which was super bland). Elora is great.

My god, I just discovered the Floof collectathon in warframe. I must have them all now.

floof.jpg

I've got about 310 hours on Warframe so far, I can extend that another hundred for my Floofs.

21 minutes ago, Focus52 said:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 would have cost phil the same price as this rap game he plays

Well he already played 1 and 2, as far as I know. If you mean he should play the side games that's a bit pointless now that KH3 has come and gone.

Chain of memories, birth by sleep, 358 days, dream drop, etc no point in playing any of them since KH3 resolved all their stories.

Kind of hard not to be privy about information concerning people that do not like DSP when individuals are making topics about them on his own FORUM .

15 hours ago, VashBash said:

Sonic fanboys, its over. Go play Sonic Adventure and deal with the fact thats the best Sonic you're ever going to get.

Those dreamcast days were alot of fun. And I will admit, even though I am not a big sonic fan, those Sonic Adventure games, were really good.

And after 18 years, I agree with the sonic fans. I think Sonic Adventure 3, is way long overdue.

Hey Sega, everyone is still waiting for Sonic Adventure 3. And where is Virtua Fighter 6?:tongue:

Edited by musicboy

18 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Anyhow, I went back to Spyro and played a good chunk of the second game. I think it's much better than the first one (which was super bland). Elora is great.

Wow! You seem to be beating, alot of those games really fast.:blink:

I guess that Mario, gave you a super star as a gift.:laugh:

Edited by musicboy

Apparently Phil is playing Subnautica again tonight. Hope he's in a better mood than last time, since he just had his day off. I'll be interested to see if he figures out that he needs the propulsion cannon for the starship or that he unchecked one of the critical story areas on his waypoint list.

7 minutes ago, VashBash said:

Kingdom Hearts 3 was released just over a month ago and look how quickly it was forgotten.

It was OK, not worth waiting 10 years.

• Like 1

@VashBash

I noticed that you changed your avatar pic.

38 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It was OK, not worth waiting 10 years.

Sadly, I agree.

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

Phil got glitched inside of a wall in that Subnautica stream lmao, I was honestly hoping he would pop out the backside of the ship and get eaten by a reaper.

Dude should eventually go back to the island with the tower and explore the caves there to find something he missed. He needs to bring an Ion cube or he won't be able to use it.

Started another playthrough of RE2 on hardcore mode, though I'm trying to speedrun it for the 3 hour S rank achievement. Not sure this was a great idea.

7 minutes ago, VashBash said:

The big wigs at Microsoft are not only thinking ahead, but will be leading the industry into a new era. Good for them.

Yeah it worked for the PSP Go. I'm sure this will be very successful, much profit. Wow.

Aye. That's really nice for microsoft.

But I think that microsoft, should invest all of that money, into their next console, or handheld etc.

Edited by musicboy

The future is nooooow

D0_u8FzUwAEV7eP.jpg

Waiting to see how pissed off this makes Vash. Don't disappoint my expectation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The future is nooooow

D0_u8FzUwAEV7eP.jpg

this is kind of stupid lol

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The future is nooooow

D0_u8FzUwAEV7eP.jpg

Where tf you at Vash? I need your good opinions here. Tell me if this is a decent Nintendo product or not.

I can't trust anyone else's opinion like Darks.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Where tf you at Vash? I need your good opinions here. Tell me if this is a decent Nintendo product or not.

I think there was an incident on the "Captain Marvel (2019)" thread.

Hope he'll be back.

4 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL. I can smell the inevitable big ass wall of text meltdown coming.

Nah a little shorter.

8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I think there was an incident on the "Captain Marvel (2019)" thread.

Hope he'll be back.

Thank you for having my back.

Bro. I didnt even get banned. My posting privledges are on indefinite pause. All because I didnt agree with their opinion. Whatever. Im pretty sure i sparked conversation in this forum. I shouldnt of been "banned" because of "group-think".

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Buddy. What the fuck is this:

1097503906_Screenshot_2019-03-07-10-43-472.thumb.png.0ecd2c1207829d7daec1beb629ad6a00.png

What in the fuck

951741880_Screenshot_2019-03-07-10-43-432.thumb.png.2bda7c7f84f66ae5174786e1dbfcd19c.png

Is this?

Are you excited about this @KGhaleon? Please tell me why in the fuck should I be excited about playing KNEX (not sure if you're old enough for that reference) or making pillow tents with Nintendo? With Playstation VR and Oculus Rift out there, you think anyone but children care about this?

It's a bunch of shit. Just like the first LABO that didn't sell and is still overstocked at every single store. But Nintendo was dumb as shit, and invested a ton of money into the project, so they'll keep making them (Which is cheap, it's just cardboard after all) and pretend like someone actually is buying them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Watched the Michael Jackson documentary. Not sure what to make of it. He's 100% weird as fuck, but is he a dirty kiddy fiddler?

Edited by Amityville