• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Focus52 said:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 would have cost phil the same price as this rap game he plays

Well he already played 1 and 2, as far as I know. If you mean he should play the side games that's a bit pointless now that KH3 has come and gone.

Chain of memories, birth by sleep, 358 days, dream drop, etc no point in playing any of them since KH3 resolved all their stories.

15 hours ago, VashBash said:

Sonic fanboys, its over. Go play Sonic Adventure and deal with the fact thats the best Sonic you're ever going to get.

Those dreamcast days were alot of fun. And I will admit, even though I am not a big sonic fan, those Sonic Adventure games, were really good.

And after 18 years, I agree with the sonic fans. I think Sonic Adventure 3, is way long overdue.

Hey Sega, everyone is still waiting for Sonic Adventure 3. And where is Virtua Fighter 6?:tongue:

Edited by musicboy
18 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Anyhow, I went back to Spyro and played a good chunk of the second game. I think it's much better than the first one (which was super bland). Elora is great.

Wow! You seem to be beating, alot of those games really fast.:blink:

I guess that Mario, gave you a super star as a gift.:laugh:

Edited by musicboy

Apparently Phil is playing Subnautica again tonight. Hope he's in a better mood than last time, since he just had his day off. I'll be interested to see if he figures out that he needs the propulsion cannon for the starship or that he unchecked one of the critical story areas on his waypoint list.

Phil got glitched inside of a wall in that Subnautica stream lmao, I was honestly hoping he would pop out the backside of the ship and get eaten by a reaper.

Dude should eventually go back to the island with the tower and explore the caves there to find something he missed. He needs to bring an Ion cube or he won't be able to use it.

Started another playthrough of RE2 on hardcore mode, though I'm trying to speedrun it for the 3 hour S rank achievement. Not sure this was a great idea.

7 minutes ago, VashBash said:

The big wigs at Microsoft are not only thinking ahead, but will be leading the industry into a new era. Good for them.

Yeah it worked for the PSP Go. I'm sure this will be very successful, much profit. Wow.

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The future is nooooow

D0_u8FzUwAEV7eP.jpg

Waiting to see how pissed off this makes Vash. Don't disappoint my expectation.

Where tf you at Vash? I need your good opinions here. Tell me if this is a decent Nintendo product or not.

I can't trust anyone else's opinion like Darks.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Where tf you at Vash? I need your good opinions here. Tell me if this is a decent Nintendo product or not.

I think there was an incident on the "Captain Marvel (2019)" thread.

Hope he'll be back.

4 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL. I can smell the inevitable big ass wall of text meltdown coming.

Nah a little shorter.

8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I think there was an incident on the "Captain Marvel (2019)" thread.

Hope he'll be back.

Thank you for having my back.

Bro. I didnt even get banned. My posting privledges are on indefinite pause. All because I didnt agree with their opinion. Whatever. Im pretty sure i sparked conversation in this forum. I shouldnt of been "banned" because of "group-think".

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Buddy. What the fuck is this:

1097503906_Screenshot_2019-03-07-10-43-472.thumb.png.0ecd2c1207829d7daec1beb629ad6a00.png

What in the fuck

951741880_Screenshot_2019-03-07-10-43-432.thumb.png.2bda7c7f84f66ae5174786e1dbfcd19c.png

Is this?

Are you excited about this @KGhaleon? Please tell me why in the fuck should I be excited about playing KNEX (not sure if you're old enough for that reference) or making pillow tents with Nintendo? With Playstation VR and Oculus Rift out there, you think anyone but children care about this?

It's a bunch of shit. Just like the first LABO that didn't sell and is still overstocked at every single store. But Nintendo was dumb as shit, and invested a ton of money into the project, so they'll keep making them (Which is cheap, it's just cardboard after all) and pretend like someone actually is buying them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Phil said:

It's a bunch of shit. Just like the first LABO that didn't sell and is still overstocked at every single store. But Nintendo was dumb as shit, and invested a ton of money into the project, so they'll keep making them (Which is cheap, it's just cardboard after all) and pretend like someone actually is buying them.

It costs them nothing to make while it sells for $60, like a big AAA game. Their fanbase of manchildren and game critics loves it. Idiots think it's innovative and praise Nintendo as the best company ever. It makes them money and advertisement with zero effort, why should they stop making it... Even if there are millions of unsold ones, they still made lots of money.

14 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

It costs them nothing to make while it sells for $60, like a big AAA game. Their fanbase of manchildren and game critics loves it. Idiots think it's innovative and praise Nintendo as the best company ever. It makes them money and advertisement with zero effort, why should they stop making it... Even if there are millions of unsold ones, they still made lots of money.

Because. Nintendo. Idiots will support it regardless.

Just watched this 'Nintendo Labo' Youtube video, and their website. I don't think it's a good sign when a company decides to produce a cardboard accesory for their console, and make it as if it would enhance the experience with it. Perhaps if they tried to sell an actual boardgame, and then implement the console in some way, it would make more sense. But the worst part is the pricing, I can hardly imagine who woud buy that, and you know little kids will tear it apart eventually.

I just wanted to see the introduction of this product for the first time on the company. A bunch of people with a plain Power Point presentation trying to sell the idea of "simplicity", "thinking outside the box", "revolutionary" and "maximum profit", ending the reunion with a golf clap and the feeling of a work well done.