The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

That's a girl's voice and avatar, so...

unless you're saying what I think you're implying.

Having a deviantart cartoon avatar of yourself as mascot usually implies there's something "wrong" with those people. Especially all those fat ugly SJW feminists like to do that. If they posted their real picture, everyone would know they are man hating feminists only because they are incredibly fat and ugly.

You can hear how "she" does some annoying gaggling sound when talking, probably from trying really hard to sound like a girl.

As long "she" isn't one of those mentally ill SJW pieces of shit from resetera, I don't care what gender "she" wants to be. There's an audience for "girls" like "her".

Watching Max's stream tonight where he fought you-know-who. Most hyped sequence of any 2019 game so far.

DMC5 easily surpassed all the previous games.

2 hours ago, Focus52 said:

That kind of fraud goes on in business way more frequently than people realize! Even at some that family members had interned at!liberalism as a mental phenom probs has a n effect on tjis, but not nearly alwys, as it seems to be a dee ply cross cultural phenomenon! like prime laziness or something...Why is this?!!

Only in the industrial sectors is there anything close to organic resistance to the utter shysterishness of marketing fuckers acting so vapidly!

Its the Nintendo way to make something gimmicky and stupid instead of just making a decent console with more than 3 good games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nintendo has been about gimmicks for over a decade, it's their thing.

Also Labo is just an accessory to the Switch, it's a neat little thing for kids to enjoy. It doesn't affect much else. Nintendo isn't exactly losing tons of money either on a fun cardboard product.

16 minutes ago, EnergyBlanket said:

instead of just making a decent console with more than 3 good games.

People that think the Switch only has 3 games in 2019 is beyond retarded. Like holy thing that's dumb.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/wiki/games

So anyway, Woolie from TBF uploaded almost all of their DMC5 playthrough today to his channel excluding the final parts. Over 15 videos, holy molly.

28 minutes ago, EnergyBlanket said:

Its the Nintendo way to make something gimmicky and stupid instead of just making a decent console with more than 3 good games.

Wow! You just joined the forum, like 29 minutes ago and you're already bashing nintendo? Lol!:laugh:

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

People that think the Switch only has 3 games in 2019 is beyond retarded. Like holy thing that's dumb.

Yeah. I could never understand, why people think that. And they do it every year.

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Wow! You just joined the forum, like 29 minutes ago and you're already bashing nintendo? Lol!:laugh: 

Not bashing it just saying the truth and its the most recent conversation on here.

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Nintendo isn't exactly losing tons of money either on a fun cardboard product.

Yeah but they are wasting time and resources that could be put to better use. Like more games. You already got the Amiibo crap, now carboard cut outs to play with? 

You buy a Switch to play Smash Ultimate, Mario Odyssey, and Zelda. Thats why I say only 3 games. Not all the other ports and rereleases that you can get on something else.

There's also these games too:

Kirby Star Allies

Octopath Traveller

Xenoblade 2 

Xenoblade 2 Torna - The golden country

Splatoon 2

ARMS

Ultra Street Fighter 2 (Is really good too.)

And a good bunch more.

Oh, I definitely gotta play that Octopath Traveller game. I heard that game is really, really good.

Edited by musicboy

4 hours ago, Focus52 said:

That kind of fraud goes on in business way more frequently than people realize!

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Also Labo is just an accessory to the Switch, it's a neat little thing for kids to enjoy. It doesn't affect much else. Nintendo isn't exactly losing tons of money either on a fun cardboard product.

1 hour ago, EnergyBlanket said:

Not bashing it just saying the truth and its the most recent conversation on here.

Yeah but they are wasting time and resources that could be put to better use. Like more games. You already got the Amiibo crap, now carboard cut outs to play with?

Normally, when a company makes a product, its success will determine its longevity in the market, isn't that true? I believe this concept is explained by the intuitive named theory, 'economic Darwinism'.

But I just read the overview of 'Nintendo Labo's reception, and it basically says, quote: "Analysis suggested that Labo was the type of unorthodox product that only Nintendo could develop and market", & "...was received with praise for its unique take on video gaming and unconventional method of play, and its ability to encourage creativity and learning, especially in children."

As for the second quote, I think that the description gives it a high praise, you can make a superior product with that purpose, cheaper and with better 'life span'. As for the first quote, it strongly suggests that people will buy anything/most things from the company because of their attachment/bias to 'Nintendo'.

I've also read some comments on the 'Nintendo Labo' Youtube video, (anecdotal claim, but still valid), and it shows that some people really feel compelled to buy from them. Even with this, 'Nintendo' should focus its time and money on making a product that is not mediocre/bad, by normal standards.

Edited by MoraMoria

Labo is pretty cool, though I understand it's probably not for some of us. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the VR Labo but it will likely just come with 5 or so mini VR games you can play with the Labo kit. I seriously doubt you'll be playing the rest of your Switch games in VR. The cover of the Labo kit shows what some of those VR games will be.

Captain Toad's DLC is coming out this week so I might drop some money on it, not that expensive either.

I just don't see the hype or the point of Nintendo Labo when its just the idea Google Cardboard but triple the price and exponentially more with all the extras.

The Nintendo Switch's 720p screen is not very good even holding it regularly, so I could only imagine how headache inducing its going to be holding that up straight to your face.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EnergyBlanket said:

I just don't see the hype or the point of Nintendo Labo

It's selling overpriced cardboard to idiots. Every idiot defends it as the best, most innovative, invention ever. Then the ones stupid enough to buy it play with it for one day and never touch it again. 

I see @Phil didn't do LABO streams. That thing is too stupid to pass on. But unfortunately it's way too expensive for something that's only good for one streams. Maybe for a marathon. Phil assembling LABO live on camera would be great.

Edited by dsfan324

Phil would never do Labo on stream. Not sure about the VR kit but some of the existing Labo kits can take 4+ hours to assemble. If you've never seen Labo kits before check out Liam's stream, they give you a huge amount of cardboard in those little boxes.

58 minutes ago, UltraExtinction said:

The Nintendo Labo is nothing more than the reincarnated Virtual Boy. I believe Nintendo is still sour about it, alongside the Wii U, being the worst system they ever put out.

That makes zero sense.

Well sadly American Gods Season 2 is more than likely not gonna be amazing like the first season after watching the first episode of the new season 

Sigh Bryan Fuller why do you have to be such a diva and leave great shows (except for Star Trek Discovery that's doing really well)

10 hours ago, UltraExtinction said:

You're right. How could anyone be crazy enough to compare the parallels between the Virtual Boy and the Nintendo Cardboard VR.

History has a strange way of repeating itself.

Wow what an amazing comparison, you use your eyeballs for both.

Anyway today was pretty shitty. During lunch I dropped my tablet and smashed the screen on the ground, thing is cracked af now so I had to order a new one.

Was informed that I received a package today from my company, it was a big box with my 10 year anniversary reward inside. Found the box was empty cut open from the bottom when I got home, likely thieves.

32 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

During lunch I dropped my tablet and smashed the screen on the ground, thing is cracked af now so I had to order a new one.

Dude. Sorry to hear that. That really sucks dude.

Hopefully, you could buy and replace the screen.

Edited by musicboy

4 hours ago, musicboy said:

Dude. Sorry to hear that. That really sucks dude.

Hopefully, you could buy and replace the screen.

Nah, my tablet was old as hell. I'm better off just getting a new one though I wasn't planning on replacing it for a while. eh.

• Like 1

I reported the theft of my package today since they have cameras in the spot where my stuff got stolen. They tell me the cameras don't work.

What a bunch of shitheads.

I saw Phil finished DMC5 today, and wanted to see his reaction to that amazing final sequence. I hear, "Who is Kyrie??" and promptly close my browser.

:edit: I checked and he definitely played DMC4. God.

Edited by KGhaleon

They tell me the cameras don't work.

Lame.

I saw Phil finished DMC5 today, and wanted to see his reaction to that amazing final sequence. I hear, "Who is Kyrie??" and promptly close my browser.

Lol!:laugh:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

Me: The island has tons of diamonds.

Phil: WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS? I CAN'T FIND ANY. AHHHHHHHHHH

Well worth the wait for these little two hour subnautica streams each week.

There's one thing that still shook me about that Subnautica stream last night. Phil wandered into the dune biome while searching for resources and actually came 2 inches from a Reaper's face and somehow survived. You can hear the Reaper roaring and this screenshot shows he was right next to it's face but SOMEHOW his hitbox must have narrowly avoided it.

The screenshot shows it's face talon things come into his perspective.

reaper.jpg

Getting grabbed is instant death.

wtf is this insane luck

14 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh no, Phil doesn't remember stupid shit from all the hundreads of games he played. Oh no, if he misses a stupid event in Subnautica he should just uninstall the game.

What a great fan. Holly shit, stop acting like an ass. Just enjoy Phil playing games. :huh: Who care about some stupid crap and his reaction to it. :dry: There are special let's players specialized on stupid overreactions to stupid stuff. Phil did some funny reactions to certain things, but not anymore thanks to trolls.

Edited by dsfan324

10 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Oh no, Phil doesn't remember stupid shit from all the hundreads of games he played. Oh no, if he misses a stupid event in Subnautica he should just uninstall the game.

What a great fan. Holly shit, stop acting like an ass. Just enjoy Phil playing games. :huh: Who care about some stupid crap and his reaction to it. :dry: There are special let's players specialized on stupid overreactions to stupid stuff. Phil did some funny reactions to certain things, but not anymore thanks to trolls.

Event? I literally told him where the diamonds were.
I know dude, I'm surprised he even remembers who Nero or Dante are.