• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I haven't honestly had an issue with the EXP, I'm getting plenty from killing enemies and I can get most of the upgrades I want if I just run through an area a few times. Losing half your money however is more noticeable and sucks, but you get quite a bit of coin from enemies. Clearing an area will generally net me between 500-1000.

Skill points have been fairly easy to get, but I loathe losing XP so every bit lost sucks and like I say, if I'm at like 70%+, I'll play it super safe which usually means hugging the bonfire.  If you lost a set amount it would still suck but losing half means the more you have, the more you're encouraged to play it safe.  

I don't make anywhere near 1,000 sen clearing an area, even with no deaths. Maybe you get more later? The one vendor sells coin patches for 110 which I think is a good idea to hedge your bets but he only has like 7.  I think that going forward, when I get to a spot where I think I'll die a lot, I'll just buy a ton of paper angels. Kinda solves 2 problems in 1.

Speaking of vendors, I bought the Butterfly shuriken upgrade from the eyepatched vendor but can't figure out how to actually apply it. Any clue on that?

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't remember a cow, only a Bull.

I was being very vague. :p

5 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Skill points have been fairly easy to get, but I loathe losing XP so every bit lost sucks and like I say, if I'm at like 70%+, I'll play it super safe which usually means hugging the bonfire.  If you lost a set amount it would still suck but losing half means the more you have, the more you're encouraged to play it safe.

I know, losing experience in games it's not something that I like, because for one thing, it doesn't add to the difficulty of the game, it just makes it more tedious. It doesn't add realism nor challenge, since you can regain experience, but only at the cost of your time...

By the way, since you don't like losing progress in games, I'll recommend you the game: "Mystery Dungeon: Shiren The Wanderer", for the Nintendo DS.

Evil Plotting.png

20 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Played quite a bit of Sekiro today and think I got fairly far, though I have no idea how long the game is. I just reached...

Reveal hidden contents

The giant bull asshat with the flames. Holy shit I have no idea what to do here.

this game is hard.. it runs good on my PC.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

this game is hard.. it runs good on my PC.

Yup, not as hard as Nioh. Just reached the sunken valley.

I took a break and I'm grinding now for some of the merchant items like the mask, with the demon bell curse equipped.

Lot of VR games were shown during the Playstation Direct, several I've been looking forward to so I'm pretty hyped.

Definitely got to revisit NMS Beyond since it's going to have VR support added.

Ironman and Blood and truth both look really good. I just hope Ironman isn't going to be an hour long.

They showed some new gameplay for Trover saves the universe. Accounting+ was hilarious so I'm expecting some good shit.

I'm personally looking forward to Vacation simulator since Job simulator was fun.

This game especially intrigued me, not sure what sort of game it'll be but my guess is horror.

Edited by KGhaleon

God DAMN.

There's a tough boss pretty far into Sekiro that I was having a rough time with. I FINALLY took him down and there's another boss fight directly after that...if you die you have to repeat the entire thing. I died in like 5 seconds since I was out of healing.

21 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

idk why they its a good idea to put enemies next to a mini boss.

Take out the smaller enemies first, with stealth if possible. Then try and stealth the mini boss to take off one of his pips of health...most encounters you can flee and wait for them to lose aggro then get a cheap back attack on them.

Just reached a pretty huge boss that clobbered me. One big hairy boi damn.

6 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

idk why they its a good idea to put enemies next to a mini boss.

It's a shit design is all I know. It doesn't add difficulty, it just makes it tedious since you have to kill all the trash before going for the tough enemy. It's boring and adds nothing but filler.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:42 AM, KGhaleon said:

I FINALLY took him down and there's another boss fight directly after that...if you die you have to repeat the entire thing.

I think I know who you mean. Took me quite awhile to get him down, cutscene plays and... another phase with a new mechanic you've never used before. When I confirmed you had to do it all over, I nope'd out and started exploring elsewhere. I'll go back and do it later but how fucking tedious this game can be at times. 

I'm still reserving judgement but Sekiro wobbles between fun and boring/frustrating (not in a good way.) Currently I'd place it above Dark Souls 2 (worst From game,) below Bloodborne (best From game) and far below Nioh.

11 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

I think I know who you mean. Took me quite awhile to get him down, cutscene plays and... another phase with a new mechanic you've never used before. When I confirmed you had to do it all over, I nope'd out and started exploring elsewhere. I'll go back and do it later but how fucking tedious this game can be at times. 

I'm still reserving judgement but Sekiro wobbles between fun and boring/frustrating (not in a good way.) Currently I'd place it above Dark Souls 2 (worst From game,) below Bloodborne (best From game) and far below Nioh.

I don't think I would rate it above Bloodborne or Dark souls, I quite like leveling and managing stats.

But yeah, electric boy was a rough time.

Gonna grind to get as many upgrades as I can in Sekiro this weekend. I'm definitely in the last half of the game, where you have to go into the depths and the weird monkey place.

I'm finding the gun fort to be a good place for EXP and Money, the bigger enemies can be stealth killed for around 300 exp each, if you've got the bell demon equipped.

Looks like Phil is streaming Subnautica tomorrow, I might check out the stream but I dunno. I don't think he cares much about it. He ignores all the PDAs and anything remotely related to the story, he's kinda just rushing to the end at this point.

(edit) Oh, nevermind. He took it off his calendar. Well whatever then.

Just beat that Sekiro boss...

Spoiler

Guardian Ape

Christ man, that was an insane opponent. The entire second half of that fight was completely unexpected and drained me.

And gotta say, Mibu village just feels like a bloodborne location.

Edited by KGhaleon
3 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Come on, I just want the game already! D:

I'm kinda tired of old Persona characters, I might just make a P5 team when the game comes out.

Revisited an area in Sekiro today and found that it was completely remixed. New enemies and shit, took me by surprise.