• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

how do i beat this old hag in Sekiro that needs to be put in an old folks home?

Her first phase is pretty dang easy, just dodge and R1 and she has trouble keeping up. Learn her pattern and catch her whenever she's open after a jump. Second form good fucking luck.

fyi you don't have to fight her until much later in the game, she's not even progress just yet so you can always come back in 20 hours with more health and items.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Her first phase is pretty dang easy, just dodge and R1 and she has trouble keeping up. Learn her pattern and catch her whenever she's open after a jump. Second form good fucking luck.

fyi you don't have to fight her until much later in the game, she's not even progress just yet so you can always come back in 20 hours with more health and items.

how the hell did Uberhaxornova beat her?

5 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

how the hell did Uberhaxornova beat her?

Snap seeds get rid of the ghosts for a bit.

You can also run around and dodge the ghost projectiles when she summons them.
You pretty much have to damage her HP enough until she can't regain her posture anymore.

I just went and beat the troll instead and came back later.

Dang this game is gonna be awesome.

Edited by KGhaleon
22 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

This looks really bad 

Is there any 'evil-doll' film that you'd recommend? These types of movies have never been scary or extremely interesting to me anyways. Just look at Annabelle, she seems happy enough to get another cameo, but will this movie end her career?

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

Is there any 'evil-doll' film that you'd recommend? These types of movies have never been scary or extremely interesting to me anyways. Just look at Annabelle, she seems happy enough to get another cameo, but will this movie end her career?

I always liked the Chuck movies besides Seed

And I doubt it cause Annabelle 1 was horrible

Creation was good

But this one is from the writer of The Nun which sucked ass

Anyway I picked up One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 I really like it 

I probably will get World Seeker 

23 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Snap seeds get rid of the ghosts for a bit.

You can also run around and dodge the ghost projectiles when she summons them.
You pretty much have to damage her HP enough until she can't regain her posture anymore.

I just went and beat the troll instead and came back later.

Dang this game is gonna be awesome.

the grapple feature sucks ass, not going to lie. it doesnt work most of the time.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

the grapple feature sucks ass, not going to lie. it doesnt work most of the time.

It always works, you have to be close enough and a decent angle to reach it. You can grapple onto some bosses but usually they give you a short window of opportunity.

Gonna take a break from Sekiro and play some Yoshi or Spyro, I just can't beat a couple of bosses I'm currently at.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

im going to give Suckiro a 5.0 out of 10. only over hyped because its a From Software game. i hope this Dark Souls fad dies soon.

Dark souls is already over dude.

Just reached the final area of Sekiro tonight and beat the True monk boss, holy shit that's a huge fight. I ended up cheesing it with a strategy people posted about online where you can instantly take 2 of the 3 lifebars away. He still kicked my ass for a bit.

The final area of Sekiro is pretty huge, it actually has some framerate issues when going into the giant lake in the middle. I've been going through the area for the last few hours and just unlocked the ability to increase my strength stat with skill points. This is why you grind. 8)

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The final area of Sekiro is pretty huge, it actually has some framerate issues when going into the giant lake in the middle. I've been going through the area for the last few hours and just unlocked the ability to increase my strength stat with skill points. This is why you grind. 8)

oh i need the dragons mask.. i think i have 1 piece of it