The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

just got to the 5th area of Nioh. also beated the sub boss Toad/Frog/thingy. this cant be the Frog/Toad Phil died to a ton, i defeated him on my 1st try lol.

Edited by Darksphere92

Tried to login to the Eshop and it appears to be down due to Smash players ravaging the servers for their Joker DLC.

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Tried to login to the Eshop and it appears to be down due to Smash players ravaging the servers for their Joker DLC.

i almost got every stat in Nioh up to 20, except Dex and Skill.

10 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh shit, it's back. I thought I had escaped but they pull me in again.

I've played a 'browser game' that's just like that, and it's pretty fun, really nice puzzle game.

17 hours ago, sateler96 said:

How about you don't do shit films like Resident Evil lol

Which she still be doing shit since she's doing Monster Hunter 

Plus, I don't find her to be that great of an actress.

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Plus, I don't find her to be that great of an actress.

She's great in good movies like The 5th Element and Dazed and Confused which she hasn't done a good film in a very long time 

Playing Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations and got stuck 4 times and had to use a guide because the gameplay is so shitty. Sometimes you have to perform specific obtuse actions to proceed. There's way too much stuff to do so it's easy to forget or skip something. Or you have to do the same thing 2 times and it provides a new result.

I wonder how will Phil react to it. Unless people in chat tell him what to do.

I liked the first trial, everything made sense. But then it went shittier and more obtuse. When the game is basically just a VN there was no need to make it so overcomplicated.

When in the trial part you know you have to provide evidence to move forward. But when in the investigation part you have to make certain random ass actions to proceed.

Edited by dsfan324

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

She's great in good movies like The 5th Element and Dazed and Confused which she hasn't done a good film in a very long time 

I have to check out the 5th Element.

28 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

Playing Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations and got stuck 4 times and had to use a guide because the gameplay is so shitty. Sometimes you have to perform specific obtuse actions to proceed. There's way too much stuff to do so it's easy to forget or skip something. Or you have to do the same thing 2 times and it provides a new result.

They're old DS games, considering he beat three of them already I'm sure he'll be fine.

1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

End me now I'm ready to die as a persona fan.

*heavy breathing*

37 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I have to check out the 5th Element.

Definitely, IMO that movie is a classic. I should probably watch it again as well because I was young when I saw it, so I didn't really understand what was going on.

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

Definitely, IMO that movie is a classic. I should probably watch it again as well because I was young when I saw it, so I didn't really understand what was going on.

Thanks for the recommendation.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

look at this amazing dodge 

Lame, best one is here. 41:16

15 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

I liked the first trial, everything made sense. But then it went shittier and more obtuse. When the game is basically just a VN there was no need to make it so overcomplicated.

When in the trial part you know you have to provide evidence to move forward. But when in the investigation part you have to make certain random ass actions to proceed.

Playing now the 1st Phoenix Wright game and it's much more straight forward. The game also often gives you hints on what to do next.

In Trials and Tribulations there's just too much tedious stuff you need to check with no tips given that makes it easy to get stuck. And the things you need to do to progress can be stupid and unintuitive. I wonder if Phil gets stuck on those really shitty parts but chat will probably tell him the answers in advance.

I also hate the characters in Trials, they are bunch of unlikable shits.

I find it lame how the games give you options to choose between

• yes/do stuff/press further
  • no/give up

when you always have to pick the "do stuff" option no matter what. Even if you have no idea what to do you always have to pick the option that says you know the answer and Phoenix will spit the answer out for you. And if you pick the "you don't know option" then you are stuck until you pick the other option. That's lame. I got stuck once for this because I didn't see anything important in the testimony. But when you pick the option that you found something then Phoenix just says everything you needed to know even if you had no idea. I was expecting you had to always show the evidence but this time you just had to pick the dialog option, that simply says you found the answer, to proceed without needing to select any evidence. This is shit game design.

I like playing the trial parts but the investigation is kinda tedious and boring.

Edited by dsfan324

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i myself think there will be a Dark Souls 4, and Bloodborne 2.

DS4? No

Perhaps Bloodborne some day.

Got an auto loan today so I'm going car shopping tomorrow. whoo

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

DS4? No

Perhaps Bloodborne some day.

Got an auto loan today so I'm going car shopping tomorrow. whoo

have you ever played Ashen yet?