The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

34 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Picked up a Toyota corolla today.

WP_20190420_004.jpg

Why are you blocking the License plate number? You have nothing to hide.

Spoiler

JK /sarcasm

So WWZ is deleted?

Why not get your money's worth and play the campaign on highest difficulty and coop with friends? Two things people like to see.

He just said that if people spam frogs (happened during PW stream) that he can't interact with chat, really? 

Real talk, how often does he interact with chat? Besides cheers and cheers show separately for him.

Even if chat was full emote spam I doubt there would be any difference with chat interaction.

The only chat interaction besides cheers I can think of is reading tips on how to cheese the game.

36 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

He just said that if people spam frogs (happened during PW stream) that he can't interact with chat, really? 

Real talk, how often does he interact with chat? Besides cheers and cheers show separately for him.

Even if chat was full emote spam I doubt there would be any difference with chat interaction.

The only chat interaction besides cheers I can think of is reading tips on how to cheese the game.

If he looks at the chat, and for some reason it's filled with 'emotes', and keeps on going, it'll be more difficult to spot genuine questions. Although, that depends on how long does it take, for the spam to finish.

If I was the streamer I wouldn't mind about it, but I understand why Phil would wait for it to end, or just point it out.

Edited by MoraMoria

18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

it'll be more difficult to spot genuine questions.

You mean those that are ignored anyway?

I understand why he wants a clean chat but saying it's because he interacts with chat...

I think complaining about chat doing what they want conversation wise is just silly anyway.. I've never seen a streamer other than DSP do it.

If people are talking with eachother and it's not necessarily about you or the game you're playing, let it happen. If people form connections or friendships with other chatters that way it keeps them coming back the same way being an entertaining streamer does

Even huge streamers whose chats are 100% shitposts and can't hope to be moderated because there's too much to moderate, I'd bet money a fair portion of the users who frequent those streams would say they do it because of stream chat. Not saying DSP's chat should be unmoderated or full of shitposting, but the sense of community is what brings viewers in those cases.

It shouldn't take too much practice to just visually tune out anything that looks unappealing

• Upvote 1

Setting up a new GPS for my car, I didn't realize it takes like 2 hours to update the maps.

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Definately the funniest episode of Game of Thrones 

I can't believe this season is only 6 episodes or so.

I looked at kiwi and there are people admitting they pretend to be fans, have subs, cheer, just to troll and bait Phil.

That explains alot.

And they have a poll about a mod, if he's a fan or a troll, because he's banning people like crazy.

Doesn't this raise a concern?

Edited by dsfan324

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Setting up a new GPS for my car, I didn't realize it takes like 2 hours to update the maps.

I can't believe this season is only 6 episodes or so.

Yeah I know but starting with Next Weeks episodes were gonna get 70-80 minute long episodes 

Edited by sateler96

13 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

this is strange since the show isnt for kids 

It's nice that the 'HBO' is trying to remind us of the true meaning of respect, but they made a mistake by choosing Elmo...

Who knows what kind of atrocities he is committing right now, in the deepest hellhole, where he belongs...

EvilElmo.png

• Like 1

Can't wait for this to come out thursday, looks quality like all their other games.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Can't wait for this to come out thursday, looks quality like all their other games.

i want to play this game also, btw in the final area of Nioh, but i still got the DLC areas next

On 4/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, Darksphere92 said:

this is strange since the show isnt for kids 

Dude. What in the world, did I just see there?:blink:

On 4/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, MoraMoria said:

It's nice that the 'HBO' is trying to remind us of the true meaning of respect, but they made a mistake by choosing Elmo...

Who knows what kind of atrocities he is committing right now, in the deepest hellhole, where he belongs...

EvilElmo.png

Yeah, that was a bad move.

Elmo is going to destroy everyone, with his cuddly cuteyness. No weapon or magic spell, can protect, from his sorcery.

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

Had to read/study something, but ended up procrastinating so much that I'm out of time for it... Oh well, so much for being diligent.

Baka.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Had to read/study something, but ended up procrastinating so much that I'm out of time for it... Oh well, so much for being diligent.

Baka.gif

I know that feeling. Everything else all of a sudden seems a lot more interesting.

• Upvote 1

Sekiro might get DLC someday, so I copied my end game save to USB so I can restore it in the future without getting stuck on NG+ at the start of the game. If I play NG+ I'll just keep the save on my online storage for achievement stuff.

Also cool, that Doraemon story of seasons game is getting localized.

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Also cool, that Doraemon story of seasons game is getting localized.

I just saw the trailer, and for a second It reminded me of "Dragon Quest IX", because of the village design, open world and '3D' models, which makes it promising.