The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

3 hours ago, Meteo_Zegarra2018 said:

Ah really? Was there a reason? 

There's no reason to play that game unless you're doing it co-op, it's the strongest co-op game of 2018.

I won't be around the next couple of days due to moving into my new place.

New place is coming along nicely. Still a lot of stuff to unpack.

Got my internet and gaming consoles hooked up though.

WP_20190504_003.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

WP_20190504_003.jpg

at least your TV isnt at an angle about to fall.

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Hey, that looks like a nice place, you have good taste.

Edited by MoraMoria

9 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

at least your TV isnt at an angle about to fall.

My TV is 10 years old, so wouldn't matter much.

Very long thread for the Summer Anime Season 

Spoiler

Looking at the Summer anime season and I can see there is 4 Isekei shows. Bet the people who hate that genre is so going to love the summer. But hey maybe Vinland Saga or Dr. Stone will be good. For Isekei shows this coming up season there is from what I can tell: 
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 
Isekai Cheat Magician
Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka?
Maou-sama, Retry!

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou > 
This show is the one I am looking forward to. I own the LN Volumes 1-4. Its very dark. The main character reminds me well design wise of Najenda from Akame ga Kill.

I have read a bit of Isekai Cheat Magician. Well the manga of it. Its ok very mediocre. Plus who in the world is Encourage Films. Never heard of them.

The next Isekei on the list is this fucking long as title of a show. You can clearly tell the source is a light novel. Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? or in English Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? This sounds so fucking stupid. Like Reincarnated as a vending machine or sauna. Yes that exists so original

And the last Isekei for Summer season is Maou-sama, Retry! 
I like the manga if that says anything. I mean the staff behind it only has made one show before this. So I dont have high hopes for this show.

Now onto the shows that are not Isekei. If you are wondering why I first focused on that genre is just what I am into currently. 
The ones I am now going to list are shows I am interested in as well: 
Dr. Stone
Enen no Shouboutai
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
Vinland Saga

Finished Zanki zero, damn the Danganronpa team really knows how to make a good story. Some major feels during that ending.

Might jump on Steamworld Quest next.

Edited by KGhaleon

10 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Might jump on Steamworld Quest next.

Curious how that is. I want to play it but it's rare for me to stick to console games, really wish it was on Steam. I LOVED Steamworld Dig 1 and 2. They were very simple games but playing them was just so... relaxing? That's not a great word for what I mean but it's the closest I have. It's like after you have a really long, tough day and you get home and sit down to rest and have that "AAAHHHHhhhhhh" moment.  It's that but for a several hours at a time.

9 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Curious how that is. I want to play it but it's rare for me to stick to console games, really wish it was on Steam. I LOVED Steamworld Dig 1 and 2. They were very simple games but playing them was just so... relaxing? That's not a great word for what I mean but it's the closest I have. It's like after you have a really long, tough day and you get home and sit down to rest and have that "AAAHHHHhhhhhh" moment.  It's that but for a several hours at a time.

I've played the first 3 levels, story is nothing so far but gameplay is spot on like many of the prior games. The card system isn't too complicated yet but it works nicely and you can get a step up in combat by leveling your party and equipping better gear. I need to mess around with the deckbuilding more. I'm playing on Regular but the harder mode apparently requires way more strategy.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Forget about Mr. Mime, it's called "Slurpee".

Mime juice

52 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I actually tried it, was pretty good imo.

I saw in one image that you have to guess the 3 flavours in order to win a year of "Slurpee" supply.

I can't drink that, so could you tell me which are the 3 flavours? My guess is magic, dreams and a lot of sugar.

Edited by MoraMoria

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Hyped 

I'm a bit depressed that most of the stuff shown in that trailer is literally from the first hour of the game. That tells me they likely don't have much else to show outside of Midgar.

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm a bit depressed that most of the stuff shown in that trailer is literally from the first hour of the game. That tells me they likely don't have much else to show outside of Midgar.

Well it still might be an episodic game, so Midgar could be episode 1. More stuff fleshed out possibly.

They said each episode would feel like a full FF game which they could do 3 episodes like how there was 3 Disc they said more is to be shown next month 

Going to check out Detective Pikachu a bit later.

Doubt it will be better than the Sonic movie, but we'll see.