The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I actually don't know Yosho. Can't find it anywhere.

Please dont tell me it was deleted for no damn reason... And im going to take a wild guess it was Phil.

Jesus dude, take a little criticism @Phil. I just want to see you being interviewed by a third party.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Going to check out Detective Pikachu a bit later.

Doubt it will be better than the Sonic movie, but we'll see.

Ryan Reynolds > Now Jim Carey 

23 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Ryan Reynolds > Now Jim Carey 

Movie was pretty damn good. Lots of references and some jokes that had me laughing pretty hard.

Only big negative I have to say about the film is...

Spoiler

Holy shit, that final battle was stupid as hell. You're telling me taking the freaking device off his head was the solution the whole time? He could've done that 10 minutes ago before Mewtwo wrecked the city. That was fucking stupid as hell. Though I guess we did get that dope scene with Pikachu fighting Mewtwo.

I didn't know who ProJared was, until I saw a couple of his videos like a week prior to this drama/whatever, and then this happens...

Same thing happened with other content creators as well, I'm always so ill-timed when discovering new people, although I'm still going to check out ProJared's other stuff, since it has nothing to do with his real life behaviour.

33 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I didn't know who ProJared was, until I saw a couple of his videos like a week prior to this drama/whatever, and then this happens...

Same thing happened with other content creators as well, I'm always so ill-timed when discovering new people, although I'm still going to check out ProJared's other stuff, since it has nothing to do with his real life behaviour.

I don't subscribe to his stuff but I'm pretty sure I've seen his videos before.

Honestly cheating on your wife is the shittiest thing you can do and he deserves no sympathy. Is she leaving him?

9 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Honestly cheating on your wife is the shittiest thing you can do and he deserves no sympathy. Is she leaving him?

I think it's even worse the stuff that he did to some of his fans. He had inappropriate conversations with them, without even asking their age, allegedly, which is negligence at best, and a crime at worst.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't subscribe to his stuff but I'm pretty sure I've seen his videos before.

Uhhh I can think of shittier things that can be done that effects more that a few lives. The pedophilia is the thing that pisses me off the most. Him cheating on his wife, I could care less. I think its the virgins of the internet that are bigging up that situation. Yeah his wife is prettier than the girl he cheated on her with, but I think manipulating young minds into sex just because you're popular from playing video games should be the bigger issue.

With DSP, I just hate he is gloating about the situation just because ProJared "insulted" him a few years ago rather than discussing the issue of infidelity and pedophilia. Great, your tweet got 15K likes. Did it bring more viewers? No. Did it bring more tips? No. So whats there to gloat about when comparing your own masterbation incident with pedophilia and infidelity? Masterbating on the internet is hilarious and only affected Phil. Pedophilia and infidelity hurts many. Talk about that. 

Even PewDiePie came out with a video saying its pretty sad if DSP can insult you and get positivity from it. Thats nothing to gloat about.

25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Watched Brightburn today 

Still processing it for a review 

Interested on reading your take on the film. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YoshoMan said:

So you're white knighting this dude?

The Steamworld games are discounted on the eshop, so I got carried away and did a speedrun of the first game for 3 hours.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

So you're white knighting this dude?

The Steamworld games are discounted on the eshop, so I got carried away and did a speedrun of the first game for 3 hours.

i finished Enslaved today on my PC, and it was a bit glitchy, i give the game a 7.5, shame that the Sequel never got made, im probably not going to did the Pigsy missions. My next game is probably going to be CV Mirrors of Fate HD (i finished it once on 3DS).

31 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i finished Enslaved today on my PC, and it was a bit glitchy, i give the game a 7.5, shame that the Sequel never got made, im probably not going to did the Pigsy missions. My next game is probably going to be CV Mirrors of Fate HD (i finished it once on 3DS).

Well you're the only person that played that game.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Well you're the only person that played that game.

really? because the game seem to have got good review scores when it was first released.

Somebody messaged me about a stream Phil did tonight and he apparently brought me up in regards to the Project 7 stuff. I don't think it's important but I'll just restate my stance on that again. A few years ago Phil put Project 7 onto his Patreon and asked that people put money toward his time to work on it. Dunno if it was for one month or a few months.

He also had a separate goal of raising money for an HD camera. He ultimately cancelled the Project after much time had passed and made no real progress with it, pocketing all the money. He just did a multiplayer stream and apologized.

I mentioned this back then, but all I wanted to see was him do something creative that wasn't just video game streams. Then he turned it into a video game stream.

I haven't given him any money since then, but I'll occasionally check out a stream or post on the forum for my own amusement. These days I'm mostly posting on Reddit.

I'm not mad at the guy. It was lame what happened, but I'm passed it.

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

why?

Nothing, I just stumbled upon some rather intriguing 'tweets', and I'm not even talking about the ones related to Phil.

Oh well, none of my business.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Nothing, I just stumbled upon some rather intriguing 'tweets', and I'm not even talking about the ones related to Phil.

Oh well, none of my business.

Damn, Dark sure likes to post nudes.

36 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Damn, Dark sure likes to post nudes.

Well, I was referring to the "fox-urine girl drinking challenge/dare¿¿¿", a distasteful joke about someone important to Phil, and a couple more of things, but again, none of my business.

Also, I'm not judging Darksphere92.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

GoT tonight, hyped for fan favorite characters dying horribly.

Also seeing my QB dying lol (Aaron Rogers)

38 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Winter can KMA in Don't Starve.

Winter is brutal. I spent my first Winter near a fire in the middle of a forest, constantly cutting down trees and trying to stay alive. Worked for a few days until I ran out of food and the crazy set in.

Next Winter I was better prepared, then big boi murdered me at the end of it.