The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Just now, GuessWhat said:

I don't know why the mentos ad started playing in my head.

Have you seen the 'AVGN: Pepsi-Man' episode? They mention 'Mentos', so maybe that's it.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Have you seen the 'AVGN: Pepsi-Man' episode? They mention 'Mentos', so maybe that's it.

Nah, I haven't seen that episode. It just popped up in my head randomly, and I started to think of when I was younger.  I had no clue what they were saying.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

Nah, I haven't seen that episode. It just popped up in my head randomly, and I started to think of when I was younger.  I had no clue what they were saying.

did it have anything to do with Foo Fighters?

Man, a lot of shows I like are ending this weekend or on their final season. I gotta find new shows now.

And holy nostalgia.

6 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

Because you've clearly never watched the show. It's not for kids.

8 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

It is though. Its a show for kids with dramatic adult themes to make kids feel like adults. Its why a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds always talk about it.

Dude, stop trying. You're not convincing anyone here that Rick and Morty is for kids. That's just stupid.

3 hours ago, OshTekk said:

And this is why I dont watch it. If people are at this level of defense over me calling it a kid show (Which it is, just because they say a few cuss words doesn't make it any less of one) it can't be any good.

Just like the grown adults that watch My Little Pony. They tell the world that the show is really geared for adults. Nah chief, that aint it. Its a little girls show you are watching, which is fine, you like what you like, but dont try to piss on me and tell me its raining.

Because a few episodes attack adult themes?

I watched Detective Pikachu and it had a cocaine reference. Its still a kids movie rated PG. Ive watched a half an episode about one of them being a fucking pickle. Thats an adult show? Lmao. Okay.

With him ripping a rats guts out lol dunno how that's for kids 

I guess you think Mr. Pickles is a kids show as well lol

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

GoT finale in two more days. I'm sure people won't be happy regardless of what happens, but I hope those 90 minutes are amazing. Maybe they'll just kill the entire cast lol

6 hours ago, OshTekk said:

Don't know what "Mr. Pickles" is. A quick Google search shows its been cancelled, im sure thats all I need to know.

I just searched it on Youtube, and it showed a scene about an old man getting mugged by a 'gimp', and then chasing him into the dog-house, which turned to be some catacombs used for "satanic¿¿¿" rituals.

Give it a chance.

6 hours ago, dang said:

How's everyone doing today

Double.jpg

44 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I just searched it on Youtube, and it showed a scene about an old man getting mugged by a 'gimp', and then chasing him into the dog-house, which turned to be some catacombs used for "satanic¿¿¿" rituals.

I can't think of any show more filthy than Rick and Morty on television.

Starting Season 2 tonight and gonna marathon through it.

18 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I can't think of any show more filthy than Rick and Morty on television.

How about "Happy Tree Friends"?

This candy-guy always gets the worst.

Candy.jpg

@MoraMoria Great! Is this a place where we can chat instead of waiting for someone to post a new topic?

1 hour ago, dang said:

@MoraMoria Great! Is this a place where we can chat instead of waiting for someone to post a new topic?

Sure. Like in other forum platforms that I'm acquainted with, you can PM, post comments in the appropriate thread, (I guess here would be this one: "Random Thoughts 4.0"), or you can start your own one if you want, as long as it abides by the 'Forum Rules'.

39 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

Sounds really dumb, like what I saw from Rick and Morty. No thank you, I'll stick to my intelligent adult shows I find actually entertaining.

I don't watch TV-shows anyways, but could you recommend some intelligent-adult shows to me?

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't watch TV-shows anyways, but could you recommend some intelligent-adult shows to me?

When I got older I stopped caring about what shows are for what audiences and just watch whatever is entertaining. It's like some high school mentality where you care what other people think of your clothing.

5 hours ago, dang said:

Yeah this is basically just a chat room. We talk about whatever kind of bullshit, though there are other sections for TV shows, games, DSP, etc if we're not lazy enough to go over there.

So since moving into my new house I've got this washer and dryer that the previous owner left behind. Everyone told me it works but I can't get this shit to turn on. Checked that it was plugged into the wall and the outlet is working. I'm gonna have to pull this thing out and take a look at it, otherwise I'll be running down to a laundry mat this weekend. :\

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

When I got older I stopped caring about what shows are for what audiences and just watch whatever is entertaining. It's like some high school mentality where you care what other people think of your clothing.

I stopped caring for TV shows ever since I moved houses and I started high school. My family got rid of our TV service provider and now I just use my PC. 

Man it's gonna be weird going back to MH World for the Iceborne expansion later this year, I haven't played that game in a long while.

5 hours ago, OshTekk said:

/rant

Nobody is talking about MLP here but you. wtf are you ranting about now?

It's my TV and my internet bill, so nobody has the right to tell me what shows I can watch in the house I pay for. If you don't like Rick and morty then just don't watch it, it's that simple. No need to be a bitch about it because you see other people enjoying it.

So GoT ends in about 3 hours. Gonna grab some food and pray that the stream gods are gentle and let me watch uninterrupted. Sad to see it go already after that long haitus. :(

1 hour ago, OshTekk said:

Anyways. Hows everyones Sunday?

My Sunday was great. Wish these forums were more active

Well, that's it for Games of thrones. Not a bad series though the ending wasn't as grand as it could have been.

This was probably the only bit that made me a little teary eyed:

Spoiler

note.jpg

Man, lot of good shows coming to an end. I still haven't watched Stranger things season 2 so I might start on that next.

Edited by KGhaleon