The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, OshTekk said:

Jesus this forum is dead... Nobody ever talks about Phil out of fear of thread lock or ban and the random topics thread is starting to get stale too.

Maybe because nobody wants to bring up detractor memes here? 

1 hour ago, OshTekk said:

Jesus this forum is dead... Nobody ever talks about Phil out of fear of thread lock or ban and the random topics thread is starting to get stale too.

pretty much.

Sometimes topics related to Phil are the center of attention on the forums, but that does not happen often, because you'd normally talk about it on the Twitch chat when it happens, or on Twitter. You would also post here about Phil for specific stuff, like suggestions, 'ATK' or Fan-Art, that's why the most active thread is "Random Thoughts 4.0", outside the 'Channel Discussions' forum.

As for the 'memes', like @dang said, almost no one would post them here, because depending on how they're used, could go against the website's rules.

9 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

You guys just proved my point by actually talking about Phil and his content would actually bring traffic rather than talk about random shit all the damn time. It says there are 8,000 members and dozens of guest that come her daily but only 4 or 5 members post regularly. Something is wrong, and not talking about posting detractor memes Dang, I mean just post about DSP related stuff.

im just here for the lols

10 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

You guys just proved my point by actually talking about Phil and his content would actually bring traffic rather than talk about random shit all the damn time. It says there are 8,000 members and dozens of guest that come her daily but only 4 or 5 members post regularly. Something is wrong, and not talking about posting detractor memes.

Yeah, I'm not going into detail about the last things, but I'd recommend you to not take seriously such numbers, for some reasons.

About the first thing, I cannot imagine people posting here daily, or even weekly, about Phil. Most of it would be about his gameplay, which would be done in the Twitch chat at the moment; or about 'memes', which could go against the rules, depending on the situation. So no, it's normal to talk about other things in here, and occasionally about Phil, when it's pertinent.

8 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Huh, so Sledgehammer isn't making a CoD game in 2020, instead Treyarch's gonna be making Black Ops 5 that year. That doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

tbh who cares about COD? its the same game.

4 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

Another Black Ops seems like not a good sign.

Trying to remember the last Call of Duty I ever played, and it was MW3. That was 8 years ago..

there needs to be another Bad Company game, but EA is such greedy fucks, that's probably never going to happen.

5 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

there needs to be another Bad Company game, but EA is such greedy fucks, that's probably never going to happen.

Last great COD was Black Ops 2 but yeah I'd love another Bad Company 

Some sweet VR games coming out next week. Both Blood and truth from the London heist folks and Trover saves the universe from Justin Roiland and his people that made Accounting+.

Observation comes out tonight and it looks promising, but I'm hearing mixed things about whether it will work with PSVR. I love space drama.

24 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Huh, so Sledgehammer isn't making a CoD game in 2020, instead Treyarch's gonna be making Black Ops 5 that year. That doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

Persona Q2 comes out soon too, you getting a copy?

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

Hell yeah, got the special edition. I want my Koromaru plush

Lucky. Since I moved I cancelled my original preorder and will probably just get it from a gamestop.

Just now, OshTekk said:

VR is going the way of the 3D TV. Nobody is going to care in 2 years. Ive seen so many Oculus Ruft and PSVR sets with so much dust.

Have you even seen Occulus quest? You have a lot of shit opinions. VR is just starting.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Lucky. Since I moved I cancelled my original preorder and will probably just get it from a gamestop.

Yeah, I've barely gotten games lately. Only this, Sonic Team Racing tomorrow, maybe Super Mario Maker 2, and Fire Emblem Three Houses

1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Yeah, I've barely gotten games lately. Only this, Sonic Team Racing tomorrow, maybe Super Mario Maker 2, and Fire Emblem Three Houses

I'm definitely getting Bloodstained and Mario maker 2 next month(mostly for the single player levels).

Dragon quest builder 2 like the month after that. Some hot titles coming and we got E3 in like a few weeks.

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Got Assassins Creed Origins and Odyssey the other day since I haven't gotten to play them yet 

I was streaming Origins at one point but just kinda fell off of the game. Should try to get back into it someday.

The best gun in Warframe is apparently going to be available later this weekend, so I'll be grinding tonight for a few hours to get my rank up for it. I've literally waited 7 months for this digital god gun lmao

Peace.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

VR is just starting.

Have you tried 'VR-Chat'?

I heard from some people that so far is the best game on it, even though it's not that much of a game, and they like it mostly because of the randomness of some people that go there.

Just now, OshTekk said:

Exactly, and that game died when the Wakanda Knuckles or whatever meme died and everybody realized the game is just a customizable PSHome with a bunch of children.

But like KGhaleon said, 'VR' is just starting. Maybe someday they'll make like a GTA-game for it, and then it will go uphill from there, maybe.

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

But like KGhaleon said, 'VR' is just starting. Maybe someday they'll make like a GTA-game for it, and then it will go uphill from there, maybe.

KG is just saying this because he fell for Switch's Cardboard VR.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OshTekk said:

This is VR "just starting".

NintendoLabo-VR-e1551983368491.thumb.jpg.5c9b93ac8d36471f9608b0ddbf97b143.jpg

Like the human race was "just starting" 200,000 years ago.

and it seems Nintendo hasnt learned anything from Virtual Boy.

• Upvote 1

Wow, Tifa's redesign is actually good. I was thinking they were going to pull a Lara croft on us and change it drastically.

D6xuMFEWkAAjgYS.jpg large.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon

26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Wow, Tifa's redesign is actually good. I was thinking they were going to pull a Lara croft on us and change it drastically.

Isn't that particular image made by a random artist like a year ago?

Edited by MoraMoria

7 hours ago, OshTekk said:

Exactly, and that game died when the Wakanda Knuckles or whatever meme died and everybody realized the game is just a customizable PSHome with a bunch of children.

As someone who's been a part of a vrchat community (and partially why I haven't watched much of anything else lately) for months, I would disagree. Made a lot of friends because of the game and love hanging out when I can (even in just desktop mode).

And to add, we're getting new VR headsets soon, like the Quest mentioned above for people who don't have good computers. Valve's Index is a major step forward along with the controllers. Slowly VR is gonna rise to become more popular.
And hey, people say Nintendo Labo VR is actually pretty good. It's not like an actual VR headset, but it works well from what I've heard.

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

Made a lot of friends because of the game and love hanging out when I can (even in just desktop mode).

How many Knuckles did you befriend? I heard they're pretty tame, if they don't sense fear in you.

Knuckles.png