The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh, look!

I played and beat the Alpha and Beta for Nioh, but can't get a Nioh 2 Alpha demo. Fuck my life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I played and beat the Alpha and Beta for Nioh, but can't get a Nioh 2 Alpha demo. Fuck my life.

I was really hoping that one of the things that got you into Nioh 2 demo/alpha/whatever was beating the Nioh 1 betas.  Alas, I also lack an invite.

I really am looking forward to Nioh 2. Nioh is the best Souls-like and after the disappointment of Sekiro I need one with a great combat system.

And later this year will be the turn of "Ghost of Tsushima". I'm thinking it could do better than "Sekiro" in terms of combat, although I like it when they add japanese folklore monsters and things like that, but I don't know if the game will have this.

Edited by MoraMoria

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Sonic movie got delayed

I heard it's gonna be released in 2020. The Sonic movie better be worth the delay

Never played Star Ocean at all. For some reason I thought it was a spinoff of Star Tropics for the longest time.

Damn. I went to lie in bed and laid down right on my cat who was sleeping under the covers. She's pissed.

Star ocean 1 and 2 were both amazing, everything after that wasn't hot as far as I know. I remember Star ocean 3 being pretty bad, especially the entire ending.

Went to a Japan festival in Anaheim today, was pretty rad they had some classic arcade booths set up. Some pretty long lines though just for some matcha drinks.

WP_20190525_017.jpg

On 5/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, KGhaleon said:

I wouldn't call VRchat a game, and it has been around for a while so I'm surprised thousands of people still use it.

you could also say

I wouldn't call Minecraft a game, and it has been around for a while so I'm surprised thousands of people still use it.

:biggrin:

Man seeing people getting hyped for the upcoming FFXIV expansion makes me want to get back into it.

The updated Dark knight class is sick. Machinist being able to summon a freaking robot is too.

:edit:

Oh boy, spent a few hours today mucking around in FFXIV after redownloading it on PS4. Going to take some time to sort out the menu system because I've got like a hundred in my face at all times. Also need to relearn my class because my next main quest is a dungeon where I need to play with other people, and it's a bad idea if I'm the one that's supposed to be tanking.

Oh, I guess if anyone here has an account or is getting into it then hit me up. I'm on the Hyperion server.

Edited by KGhaleon

20 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What happened?

It's in a sad state in general. It's sad when it's the only place where fans can talk. Now also mods are fighting, meh...

13 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Nintendo once again proving they know nothing.

And their reasoning is because: "with global leaderboards, the matchmaking for competitive play would be compromised if you could play with friends".

At least it's getting bad feedback on most social media platforms, and hopefully it will help the company to improve in the future.

13 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

And their reasoning is because: "with global leaderboards, the matchmaking for competitive play would be compromised if you could play with friends".

At least it's getting bad feedback on most social media platforms, and hopefully it will help the company to improve in the future.

btw you have to pay to play Mario Maker 2 online.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Honestly, an easy fix would be to just create a casual mode. That can be for both online randoms and be the mode exclusive for friends online gameplay.

49 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

btw you have to pay to play Mario Maker 2 online.

Yeah, that's how it is with Switch in general. Not really news lol

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

Nintendo once again proving they know nothing.

dumbasses.PNG

Once again Nintendo proves they have no clue what year they are in.

And whats crazy is, im sure they are working on their next system. If they dont understand online STILL, that means they are perpectually behind the times. There reasoning is flawed beyond belief, but they know these Nintendo fanboys will gobble it up and pretend nothing is wrong. 

Imagine if Nintendo had PSN tech and third party support. It would dominate. But these fanboys are stunting their growth because they buy everything even if its bullshit or not.

Xbox achieved friend lobbies in 2002. Nintendo is still struggling with that while charging $20 for their "online service". 

Edited by SuplexDuplex
  • Like 1

Blood and Truth and Trover are both getting excellent reviews, can't wait to get around to playing them.

Oh hey, Nintendo announced a new Detective Pikachu game. I didn't really like the first game but perhaps the new one will be better.

Edited by KGhaleon