• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Just now, SkiiNet said:

No he's not. Also Animal Crossing is not that fun of a game. Especially to watch. Don't know why anybody would want Phil to play and "voice act" Animal Crossing.

???

That's what I was saying. He's not being serious, he doesn't want him to play that game. I'm guessing he's making a sarcastic joke, after reading his previous remarks about Nintendo.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

He's not being serious, he doesn't want him to play that game. I'm guessing he's making a sarcastic joke

No, I'm serious. He was hyping it up to be a new chill game.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Has Phil ever played Animal crossing before?

No. That's why it should be FUN.

MasterOfAutism? Aw, I missed the funny shit.

Got a few days left of work then I'm taking a week off to get things together before I start my new job. Tomorrow I'll probably try Cadance of Hyrule though when it goes up on the eShop.

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

MasterOfAutism? Aw, I missed the funny shit.

Got a few days left of work then I'm taking a week off to get things together before I start my new job. Tomorrow I'll probably try Cadance of Hyrule though when it goes up on the eShop.

should have also been on the 3DS but ok

Phil kept saying how Sony spent copious amounts of money on the last E3, is there any info on that? Can't find anything.

I have the impression Sony is not attending E3 simply because they have to copy what Nintendo does.

I don't understand how E3 is becoming irrelevant for gaming companies. If it's now open to the public shouldn't E3 be more relevant than ever for games? All those shows and gaming booths make much more sense now that fans can attend it. You could play DOOM Eternal early on E3. Aren't Nintendo Directs just lazy? Isn't E3 supposed to be this big party celebrating games? Isn't E3 about building connections, between business partners and also between fans? If a company does a lazy online Direct they look like an unsocial shut-in. Everyone treats E3 as the biggest gaming event of the year, doesn't sound irrelevant to me.

Spoiler

And it's more fun to watch Todd making an idiot of himself live on stage than just watching a trailer slideshow.

Edited by dsfan324
18 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

should have also been on the 3DS but ok

3DS is dead. Persona Q2 was the last thing worth buying on it.

15 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Phil kept saying how Sony spent copious amounts of money on the last E3, is there any info on that? Can't find anything.

Reveal hidden contents

And it's more fun to watch Todd making an idiot of himself live on stage than just watching a trailer slideshow.

Did you even watch it? That would give you your answer.