Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4748

  • sateler96

    2949

  • MDCFAN101

    2499

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

nope

I'm going to resume where I left off soon. Not sure what the best characters are or if I should just stick to the P5 cast.

I was thinking about getting P5 The Royal but save files won't transfer so it'd be a waste of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm going to resume where I left off soon. Not sure what the best characters are or if I should just stick to the P5 cast.

I was thinking about getting P5 The Royal but save files won't transfer so it'd be a waste of time.

I'll say this now, you're gonna want to use everyone possible. Considering all the weaknesses you gotta remember, some characters will be useless in future areas. Honestly there is no best characters so far imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I'll say this now, you're gonna want to use everyone possible. Considering all the weaknesses you gotta remember, some characters will be useless in future areas. Honestly there is no best characters so far imo

Dang, I figured you could just swap persona for the weaknesses. There's a lot of freaking characters.

 

I guess since I haven't used my Youtube channel in forever I just randomly wiped almost everything on it except for some Sekiro and Japan videos. Like 9 years of dumb gaming videos. I don't have to get emails about copyright claims on ancient videos anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, sub personas don't have strengths/weaknesses. So you do have to be careful about who you bring. Although you can get them abilities that resist elements/physical attacks, like I have one that resists ice and I give to Ann for example.

Also I'll say now, Naoto has both bless and curse damage attacks, she has suddenly become so much more useful :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about it, it shouldn't surprise me that people nominate same old shit, that's the stuff they like to watch after all. But no weeb games, OK, that would be bad. My bad for expecting anything out of this. I foolishly thought they would try to nominate something interesting and new if they have the chance. But that's how the Twitch audience is.

Edited by dsfan324
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

Thinking about it, it shouldn't surprise me that people nominate same old shit, that's the stuff they like to watch after all. But no weeb games, OK, that would be bad. My bad for expecting anything out of this. I foolishly thought they would try to nominate something interesting if they have the chance.

Serious answer though is he should play Hollow knight. Pretty sure he's never touched that game. It's a masterpiece and the sequel is coming next year.

These remixes are the best.

 

We all know he likes Dark souls games.

It's a pretty obvious choice.

 

Of course then again Bloodstained comes out next week, and that's going to be another amazing Castlevania if the demo was any guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how the biggest troll in chat constantly complained about the guy who just had fun playing Borderlands 2 coop and wanted to get him banned.

 

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

LSD simulator

Besides it being a meme is there even anything interesting about it? Also only digital downloads, no obscure games.

Edited by dsfan324
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fell asleep but I still managed to play a bit of Bloodstained just now. Pretty fun but surprisingly hard right from the start, almost died several times before getting to a save room.

About time we got another RPG Castlevania. As expected the story continues from the 8 bit game they put out last year.

Pretty hard to say with stuff like RE2 this year, but this might be one of the best RPGs of the year if it lives up to the hype.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

is there even anything interesting about it? Also only digital downloads, no obscure games.

Sometimes I enjoy watching and/or playing these games, that would be considered weird and random. I know that they're not the best for streaming, but I decided to post it, regardless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw one of Shang Tsung's moves, which consists in dropping a torso from the sky, now that's ridiculous... everything else is fine.

And what's up with the online play, you can't block high? If that's the case, not only it cannot be competitive online, like Phil is saying, but is really bad for a casual fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Fell asleep but I still managed to play a bit of Bloodstained just now. Pretty fun but surprisingly hard right from the start, almost died several times before getting to a save room.

About time we got another RPG Castlevania. As expected the story continues from the 8 bit game they put out last year.

Pretty hard to say with stuff like RE2 this year, but this might be one of the best RPGs of the year if it lives up to the hype.

i got the game downloaded along with the BL2 DLC. idk when i'll play them.

i was hoping to finish up Red Faction Arm, and then start maybe Shadow of mordor.

also i started BOTW over in Master Mode.

Edited by Darksphere92
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i got the game downloaded along with the BL2 DLC. idk when i'll play them.

i was hoping to finish up Red Faction Arm, and then start maybe Shadow of mordor.

also i started BOTW over in Master Mode.

I thought about playing the BL2 dlc but nobody got time for that, too many actual new titles worth playing instead of some ancient game. The DLC isn't even available for the VR version so whatever.

I still gotta beat BOTW on Master though.

For tonight however I'm gonna be ploughing through Bloodstained.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did people misunderstand and think the viewers' choice is about nominating the most boring games they can think of?

I can't tell if some of the nominations are trolls or serious.

 

 

If only there was a submitted emote. I guess it's not as high quality.

 

Edited by dsfan324
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Did people misunderstand and think the viewers' choice is about nominating the most boring games they can think of?

On 6/17/2019 at 8:03 AM, dsfan324 said:

Valkyria Chronicles (1) (Remastered) (PS4, PC)

World of Tanks (PS 4, PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

WOW - in a PvP server with fans, so they can fight off the trolls

Left Alive (PS4, PC)

Dark Souls speedrun

You nominated some pretty cool games, but mine are also amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving Bloodstained, but man I played for over an hour without saving and my game just blue screened. So many rare shards gone.

:edit: Ok, got my shit back and made it to that big two head dragon dog thing on the tower. That boss fight is pretty odd, you can stand under its head and avoid most of its attacks.

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Loving Bloodstained, but man I played for over an hour without saving and my game just blue screened. So many rare shards gone.

i guess, i wont be playing BL2 DLC or BL2 at all...

i uninstalled BL2, went to install BL2 with the new DLC, and i get an error, so now i need to find another Download of Borderlands 2...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...