The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I'm glad Phil is mature, honest and doesn't hold grunges. Imagine hating on another streamer just because she watched some troll videos sent by viewers. Any other streamer would just ban her without talking to her and hold an unjustified grudge against her. But not Phil, he would resolve the situation with an intelligent conversation and become friends. It's nice to know that Phil doesn't see the world as black and white only.

Btw. the biggest troll got banned again, after months from his last ban. He must have been really good if he could troll nonstop but none of the trustworthy mods could catch him. He could say insulting things nonstop but still managed to escape the mods, truly a ninja. I guess the mods were just busy banning all the trolls and just forgot about him. It's impossible the mods could be friends with the biggest troll and that's why they let him do whatever he wanted, no way. The mods aren't some kids who only want to mod to fuck with Phil, they are all mature adults who take their job seriously.

Edited by dsfan324

2 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

The mods aren't some kids who only want to mod to fuck with Phil, they are all mature adults who take their job seriously.

hahahahahaha

Reached the blood bitch in Bloodstained, this crazy hoe has an insane amount of HP. Making a dress out of blood is rad though.

Also farming the Plaguestar event in Warframe tonight. There's a huge grind to get all the good gear and this event only comes around every 2 years or something so it just feels like a chore to rush and get everything before it disappears. Really want that Exodia contagion.

Edited by KGhaleon

Beat Donkey Kong 64 yesterday which took me two weeks to find everything in the game. I have to say that the beetle race is a lot harder in world 2 than world 6 but still hard lol. The hardest bonus stage is beaver bother especially in world 7 where you have to get 15 beavers in 60 seconds and have to do it twice in that world. That bonus stage can get really annoying after a while lol. 

Edited by tylersimba
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tylersimba said:

Beat Donkey Kong 64 yesterday which took me two weeks to find everything in the game. I have to say that the beetle race is a lot harder in world 2 than world 6 but still hard lol. The hardest bonus stage is beaver bother especially in world 7 where you have to get 15 beavers in 60 seconds and have to do it twice in that world. That bonus stage can get really annoying after a while lol. 

I'd say hardest thing for me was Original Donkey Kong took me so many tries for that Banana and then when I had to get the N64 Coin which is supposed to be harder to get..... only 2 tries like wtf

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I'd say hardest thing for me was Original Donkey Kong took me so many tries for that Banana and then when I had to get the N64 Coin which is supposed to be harder to get..... only 2 tries like wtf

I know right. Even though with that, my favorite level is hideout helm. That music is so epic and so intense. If you didn't get any blueprints, you only have 10 minutes which is impossible to beat if you don't glitch the game. If you found all the blueprints, you have the max of 50 minutes. I like K rools laughter when you get 30 min, 20 min, 15 min, 10 min, 5 min, and every min after 3 min. His laughter use to scared me when I was little lol.

haha, I got the bad ending to Bloodstained. Time to go back and figure out what I missed clearly I didn't get all the stuff needed for the inverted castle.

WRONG. They aren't going out of business.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/help/

IS THINKGEEK SHUTTING DOWN?

Nope. On July 2nd, 2019, ThinkGeek.com will be moving in with our parent company GameStop. After this move, you will be able to shop a curated selection of unique items historically found on ThinkGeek.com via a ThinkGeek section at GameStop

WHAT ABOUT MY LOCAL THINKGEEK IRL STORE LOCATION?

ThinkGeek has over 40 physical locations here in the US that will remain open. You can also find a selection of ThinkGeek items in over 3,700 GameStop stores.

Edited by dsfan324

I'd give Toy story 4 a 10/10, they sure love those tearjerker endings.

Spoiler

I can't believe Woody died.

9 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'd give Toy story 4 a 10/10, they sure love those tearjerker endings.

Reveal hidden contents

I can't believe Woody died.

LIES! next youre going to say Santa doesnt Exist!

51 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

about to be done with Season 2 of GoT, imo Sansa Stark is retarded.

She gets it hard in the pooper.

It's midnight but I might jump into some Bloodstained. I'm 10 hours into the game but my map progress only says 50% done. Gimme dat inverted castle.

I was really impressed with myself for figuring out that blood puzzle without looking it up. <_____<

Pixar Films Ranked

1. Toy Story Quadrilogy
2. The Incredibles
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Inside Out
5. Finding Nemo
6. Incredibles 2
7. Up
8. Coco
9. WALL-E
10. Ratatouille
11. Finding Dory
12. A Bug's Life
13. Cars
14. Cars 3
15. Monsters University
16. The Good Dinosaur 
17. Brave (Meh)
18. Cars 2 (Shit) 

Tried to watch a bit of the CTR stream, it was awful.

Spoiler

And I don't mean the game.

Though the bosses should be interesting to watch at least.

Edited by dsfan324

1 hour ago, dsfan324 said:

Tried to watch a bit of the CTR stream, it was awful.

Reveal hidden contents

And I don't mean the game.

Yeah it looks like a fun game.

Spoiler

Not.

Farming plaguestar on Warframe and making progress in Bloodstained today, hopefully about to unlock underwater travel.

Watching more of CTR. Is he only pretending? Is he doing a character, like AVGN? Because those complaints are unreal. I can't imagine making those complaints and actually mean it.

14 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

Watching more of CTR. Is he only pretending? Is he doing a character, like AVGN? Because those complaints are unreal. I can't imagine making those complaints and actually mean it.

I only watched some at the beginning, maybe he doesn't like the game.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I only watched some at the beginning, maybe he doesn't like the game.

Phil isnt really a fan of sports games and racing games. he mostly likes Fighters, Action, and Walking sims.

14 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

maybe he doesn't like the game

How is that different from any other game that's not a walking simulator?

7 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Phil isnt really a fan of sports games and racing games.

It's not about liking the the game. More about understanding and utilizing basic game mechanics. For example he seems to actively avoid apple crates. Or complains he can't do tight turns. The mask tells you all what you need to know. Did he completely ignore it?

"You have to cheat by using items" - literal quote

Edited by dsfan324

1 minute ago, dsfan324 said:

How is that different from any other game that's not a walking simulator?

It's not about liking the the game. More about understanding and utilizing basic game mechanics. For example he seems to actively avoid apple crates. Or complains he can't do tight turns. The mask tells you all what you need to know. Did he completely ignore it?

maybe you havent seen Phil read a tutorial in game, then a few seconds later he forgets it, and say's what do i do.

Fucking lava zone in Bloodstained.

Two-Face-1.jpg

Also just got a couple of sidequests for "Sypha" and "Richter" Hah, ok.

Wait, this can't be real. He is complaining that the devs didn't make the game so that modern audience can enjoy (aka easy walk sim, beat at 1st try) and that it's only fanservice for the old fans. That it shouldn't be like Dark Souls where you have to master every game mechanic (attack + roll, repeat). He has to be pretending and doing a character. There's no way he's serious.

• Like 1