• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

Phil won't select the most obvious question "why do you look like that?" in Sinking City apparently because he doesn't want to insult anyone in the game.

LOL

I guess those things are reserved for Twitter, prestreams, the chat.

Reveal hidden contents

and the mods

Phil is terrified of offending Twitch but he literally insults everybody for the lightest of comments, even those that are true.

It kills me when Phil says he has changed. Nope. He's the exact same person, he is just smart enough to censor himself on Twitch to avoid getting thrown off the platform. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

even those that are true.

I wasn't there to hear it, and I don't like to form a full opinion without enough information. What is exactly that Phil wants to have, what is the reasoning for him wanting to have it, (and possibly justifying it), and how does it relate to the context of his previous tweet? If you can, the most important question to be answered is his reasoning.

Edited by MoraMoria

I'll be messing around in FFXIV on Hyperion today and will likely grind for prime stuff on Warframe later.

I was thinking about picking up Mario maker 2 but $60 is a lot for the game when I probably won't play anything but Story mode. Indivisible and Dragon Quest Builders 2 coming soon though.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I wasn't there to hear it, and I don't like to form a full opinion without enough information. What is exactly that Phil wants to have, what is the reasoning for him wanting to have it, (and possibly justifying it), and how does it relate to the context of his previous tweet? If you can, the most important question to be answered is his reasoning.

Okay Mora.

Phil was being fractious about making an Amazon list back in 2017 when most women (and men) streamers used Twitchs new feature as a way to get things for free. Now in 2019, Phil seriously wants to make an Amazon list for people to buy him things. Ive seen the Amazon/wish list used tastefully as in the streamer put products THEY HAVE and use that as a sponsorship opportunity. Phil just wants people to buy him everything, tax and all. Its one of the most disgusting things ive seen Phil do because he was once totally against all this.

So its crazy how the morality switches with him as soon as money is involved.

Just now, DownTheLever said:

Okay Mora.

Phil was being fractious about making an Amazon list back in 2017 when most women (and men) streamers used Twitchs new feature as a way to get things for free. Now in 2019, Phil seriously wants to make an Amazon list for people to buy him things. Ive seen the Amazon/wish list used tastefully as in the streamer put products THEY HAVE and use that as a sponsorship opportunity. Phil just wants people to buy him everything, tax and all. Its one of the most disgusting things ive seen Phil do because he was once totally against all this.

So its crazy how the morality switches with him as soon as money is involved.

All right.

What I would like to hear is Phil's reasoning/version for doing this. I'm not really against a 'wish-list' since you're not obligating anyone to buy anything, and people are free to do what they want with their money, in this context, but it seems that the problem lies with that 'Tweet' that he previously made.

It would appear that there is no contradiction according to Phil, this is why I'd need to hear his explanation first, in case I'm missing a premise.

I knew it, Sinking City and We Happy Few were ones of the more interesting walking simulators to watch. Viewers finding something boring was never the issue. Watching the never ending generic forests, never ending riding and never ending cutscenes in Days Gone or RDR2 (and most other open world AAA games) was so much worse. Guess what, viewers also found them incredibly boring.

Just say you find the gameplay boring which is understandable since it's just fetch quests about collecting clues.

Edit: Found the issue 46min into pt5: "slow stream, people stop talking to me, they stop contributing". Even when playing those boring AAA games the main contributors show up just because it's an AAA game, even if it's boring.

Edited by dsfan324
2 hours ago, dsfan324 said:
I knew it, Sinking City and We Happy Few were ones of the more interesting walking simulators to watch. Viewers finding something boring was never the issue. Watching the never ending generic forests and never ending riding in Days Gone or RDR2 (and most other open world AAA games) was so much worse. Guess what, viewers also found them incredibly boring.

eh, dude passed up Castlevania this week to play some no name games and wonders why his viewers don't care. Honestly is it really that surprising?

Edited by KGhaleon

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A?#

Only Xbox, Nintendo, PS gift cards on the wishlist, meh.

Wouldn't people be more willing to donate if there are actual games on it? Isn't that the point of a wishlist?

Sinking City playthrough: what? how do I do this? how do I do that?

I thought there's no way there isn't a tutorial. I look at the start screen and what do I see, HOW TO PLAY, CONTROLS options which Phil conveniently skipped.

Just WOW.

Edited by dsfan324
1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

@DownTheLever

I wouldn't recommend linking such content, as it's against the rules, (because of the source), however if you'd like to post it as criticism, then you should at least add your thoughts or opinion of it.

The tweet has 20,000 views / 1100 likes and the NoContextDSP account is just what the name implies. No Context. No edits. No opinions. Just clips of DSP. If THAT is labled "detractor content" then DSP himself is a detractor. Just because the owner of that account doesn't block everybody that post criticism of him or his gameplay doesn't make the page "detractor content". 

As far as the clip goes, what is there need to be said? There are two BIG ASS SIGNS pointing to where to go and some how, some way, Phil is still confused. Only thing I can add is when your overall gameplay skill is at that level after 10 years, it really questions all the criticism he's had towards games over the years.

Edited by DownTheLever
Just now, DownTheLever said:

As far as the clip goes, what is there need to be said? There are two BIG ASS SIGNS pointing to where to go and some how, some way, Phil is still confused. Only thing I can add is when your overall gameplay skill is at that level after 10 years, it really questions all the criticism he's had towards games over the years. 

I have not played this game, nor seen that stream, but maybe Phil was trying to kill the enemy, before continuing in the stage, (while knowing where he had to go).

25 minutes ago, DownTheLever said:

There are two BIG ASS SIGNS pointing to where to go

It's pretty obvious he's after the  big 10 coin. Now I don't know why he's doing that thing with the enemy but sounds like he was expecting something to happen if he pushed the enemy down. Maybe he thought the enemy would land on a lower ground and he could jump on him to get the coin, then he figures out he can walljump. Of course you wouldn't know since there's no fucking context in the troll clip. 

https://youtu.be/sDa-2nAcFDk?t=3450

25 minutes ago, DownTheLever said:

Just clips of DSP. If THAT is labled "detractor content"

The account is basically short TIHYDP clips. Cherry picked clips by trolls to make him look as bad as possible.

I don't defend DSP's play style but the trolls are the biggest retards ever while they think they are the smartest people. Basing your opinions on troll channels is pretty stupid.

Edited by dsfan324
30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I have not played this game, nor seen that stream, but maybe Phil was trying to kill the enemy, before continuing in the stage, (while knowing where he had to go).

29 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Well, with no context, all I'm seeing is him trying to get that enemy to hit the 10 coins, he wasn't trying to go to the next area

21 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

It's pretty obvious he's after the  big 10 coin. Now I don't know why he's doing that thing with the enemy but sounds like he was expecting something to happen if he pushed the enemy down. Maybe he thought the enemy would land on a lower ground and he could jump on him to get the coin. Of course you wouldn't know since there's no fucking context in the clip.

I saw the coin and watched the video and it still made no sense to slide into the enemy for a solid 30 seconds straight. If anybody has played a Mario game in the last 20 years knows that those "bully" enemys can be jumped on to be pushed back. But now I fell like im being nitpicky so I'll retract my previous statement.

21 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

I don't defend DSP's play style but the trolls are the biggest retards ever while they think they are the smartest people. Basing your opinions on troll channels is pretty stupid.

I don't base my opinion on DSP from troll channels. Ive seen bad gameplay in real time. Everything from him playing GTA and stealing a bike right next to a cop and wondering how he got caught to him healing right in front of a boss in mid attack in Dark Souls. Im not watching this playthrough so seeing him run slide into an enemy a dozen times wasnt that far off from believable. 

I don't defend the trolls, especially the ones who spend every day reporting what he does. But I also dont think is Phil is above being criticized when he does questionable things, nor anybody should be banned instantly over it.

27 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Guess so, casual.

yup finally done with Bloodstained so i can say screw that game, liked the 2D one more.

tomorrow i will finish My Friend Pedro so i can say screw that game to.

then its more BOTW Master Mode and to decide if i want to start playing through The Sinking City or something else.