The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Wayforward's next Shantae game. Wish we got a release date.

Going to check out the new Spiderman movie in a bit. Haven't heard good things about it so I'm hoping those folks were wrong.

if it had Captain Marvel or was a sequel to Captain Marvel, everybody: this is the best movie ever OMG!

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Wayforward's next Shantae game. Wish we got a release date.

Going to check out the new Spiderman movie in a bit. Haven't heard good things about it so I'm hoping those folks were wrong.

I loved it 

Also got Unravel 1 and 2 

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Yep, people that said it sucked were very wrong. I loved it.

the people that hated it were mad that there was no SJW BS in it.

Edit: Zelda BOTW depressed me, this is my 2nd shrine i cant do because of needing a Wii U Gamepad and i dont have one. i hate Nintendo in a way, i hope they end up like Sega.

Edited by Darksphere92
1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

Edit: Zelda BOTW depressed me, this is my 2nd shrine i cant do because of needing a Wii U Gamepad and i dont have one. i hate Nintendo in a way, i hope they end up like Sega.

Funny how I beat every shrine on the Wii U too lol

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

Maybe, I dunno, don't play the Wii U version.

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Maybe, I dunno, don't play the Wii U version.

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I don't think there's a Switch Rom version 

idk why they decided to use motion controls, i mean why cant we control the titling platforms with the Right Joystick? i guess because that wouldnt be a gimmick?

Nintendo is a backwards ass company.

Edit: want to start BOTW over in Normal without removing my other save. cant so i go to Wii U Menu to create a new account can't because i need a Wii U Gamepad.

ok Elder Scroll 4 had where you can have 2 different characters save, but Oh No the big N thinks they know better.

Edited by Darksphere92
7 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Nintendo is a backwards ass company.

Nintendo has been garbage for at least a decade. I abandoned them after the Wii.

"We make 1 or 2 fantastic games a year but all of the ports and third party games are garbage versions of the games on other systems. Also the controls suck because... Innovation."

-Nintendo

35 minutes ago, DownTheLever said:

Nintendo has been garbage for at least a decade. I abandoned them after the Wii.

"We make 1 or 2 fantastic games a year but all of the ports and third party games are garbage versions of the games on other systems. Also the controls suck because... Innovation."

-Nintendo

i wouldnt be surprised if Nintendo didnt take notes from Todd Howard, It just works.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I want to see doomsday up close tho when California gets split off from the rest of the country.

Just be safe, from what I'm reading there could be stronger earthquakes in the coming week. And there was a 2.9 magnitude one recently in southern Washington, not that strong but still.

So Tennocon ended and basically we got:

Viewers got free stuff like ducats, boosters, Nekros prime, ephemera and other stuff.

Wukong prime, out today.

Nightwave season 2, out today.

Trailers for upcoming quest lines which look dope, and railjack which reminds me of sea of thieves.

Edited by KGhaleon