Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5387

  • sateler96

    3352

  • MDCFAN101

    2880

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DownTheLever said:

Whatsup with all these random people joining but they never say anything? I think this forum is being botted and hacked, why and for what reason I have no idea.

You have no idea? I doubt it, it's obvious.

They are alt-accounts to vote in the poll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

There's like a hundred guest accounts here everyday, people just lurk all the time. Post you cowards.

The majority of these new accounts are sock-accounts by 1-5 people, at most, used for voting on the poll.

They really want Phil to play "Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom", and probably "Kotor".

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

The majority of these new accounts are sock-accounts by 1-5 people, at most, used for voting on the poll.

They really want Phil to play "Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom", and probably "Kotor".

Why even vote for spongebob now if its being remastered soon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

Why even vote for spongebob now if its being remastered soon?

I don't know, and there are some fans who want him to play it.

But I'm sure the final poll result, won't represent the popular opinion, because of the same person/people voting with different accounts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't know, and there are some fans who want him to play it.

But I'm sure the final poll result, won't represent the popular opinion, because of the same person/people voting with different accounts.

Right now I'm watching AttackingTucans play Ocarina of Time Randomizer 3 he has all keys randomized again and now all Gold Skull Tokens now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

There's like a hundred guest accounts here everyday, people just lurk all the time. Post you cowards.

i finally bought all the Map Pins in Hollow Knight (For now).

also i got my PSP today, the seller was right the Battery is dead, and no battery cover.. but it did come with a 4GB and 8GB Memory card.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i finally bought all the Map Pins in Hollow Knight (For now).

also i got my PSP today, the seller was right the Battery is dead, and no battery cover.. but it did come with a 4GB and 8GB Memory card.

Hope you're replacing the battery, otherwise what's the point. May as well get a Vita TV.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

just got to the part where i put the city crest into the slot in Hollow Knight, btw how do i open the things that look like chests?

I dunno, post a picture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

but but but, i did that...

Edit:i walked into them, hit them with the nail, jumped on them, made sweet sweet love to them and nothing.

17:00

 

That's what ya get for pirating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

17:00

 

That's what ya get for pirating.

so now what do i do, can i progress without  opening any of the chest?

Edit: i guess ill try to repirate the game with the latest DLC since i am missing that one anyway.

Edited by Darksphere92
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...