The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

zkvxpki8ya931.thumb.jpg.67df34e0f731720dc4e7292222a27c4e.jpg

Oh man, I've been hearing about this but I wasn't sure if it was official.

18 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

thanks for the input

You already know your answer, get an updated version of the game that at least has all the content.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You already know your answer, get an updated version of the game that at least has all the content.

i already did, and got 2 chest open, and i also upgraded my health finally, got the Long Nail Charm (there is alot of Charms in this game) and bought a Notch slot.

also i was missing 2 DLCs.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh man, I've been hearing about this but I wasn't sure if it was official.

the game just fucked me, it spawn the geo i lost to where i cant get to yet.. great game design.

14 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

tell KG using a Save Editor to get my Geos back in Hollow Knight i lost because of a bug is fair.

You already told us you were using a pirated old version of the game, and you expect us to believe it wasn't your fault you played a buggy version.

XD

12 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

tell KG using a Save Editor to get my Geos back in Hollow Knight i lost because of a bug is fair.

12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You already told us you were using a pirated old version of the game, and you expect us to believe it wasn't your fault you played a buggy version.

XD

Nah @Darksphere92 its cool. I hack terrible games all the time. I usually play everything from Wii U and before on PC and if the game is bad or just constant monotony like Persona or Monster Hunter, im breaking it just to beat it and get it off my harddrive.

• Like 1