The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

37 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

made a ton of Progress in Hollow Knight

upgrade your nail bro

10 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

Happy?

You have a real-life image banner of another member in the Forums, that's incredible, I'm unsure of what word to use.

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You have a real-life image banner of another member in the Forums, that's incredible, I'm unsure of what word to use.

"Winning" comes to mind.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

upgrade your nail bro

yes got the 2nd upgrade for my Nail!!i made tons of progress defeated like 4 spirits. and found out you can sell stuff now i got 3,400 Geo (Souls).

52 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Today I should learn a bunch of stuff, let's hope I don't end up procrastinating.

Procrastination.png

I know that feeling. Just take frequent brakes. study for like 30 - 45 minutes take a 30 minute break and repeat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

actually it was a fake tweet from Jewbaccca's video where he claimed I doxed Mcburnout back in 2014. I guess we know where he's from now.

Man, today sucked. First rough day on the new job. They even want me to come in on friday and saturday(my days off) to take care of additional work...fuck

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

actually it was a fake tweet from Jewbaccca's video where he claimed I doxed Mcburnout back in 2014. I guess we know where he's from now.

Man, today sucked. First rough day on the new job. They even want me to come in on friday and saturday(my days off) to take care of additional work...fuck

i made a lot of progress i went up,down,left, right, i made it all the way to King's Station. Also got my first Soulful.

Edited by Darksphere92

4 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i made a lot of progress i went up,down,left, right, i made it all the way to King's Station. Also got my first Soulful.

Game really opens up when you find the dream nail, so get that asap.

Oh shit, just realized Dragon quest builders 2 is out in 90 minutes on PSN. Downloading it now. Also the DLC for The Messenger is out.

There's also a summer sale happening on the Eshop.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Game really opens up when you find the dream nail, so get that asap.

Oh shit, just realized Dragon quest builders 2 is out in 90 minutes on PSN. Downloading it now. Also the DLC for The Messenger is out.

There's also a summer sale happening on the Eshop.

i already got that Yesterday, i cant beat the tyrant soul, he attack so fast.

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

i already got that Yesterday, i cant beat the tyrant soul, he attack so fast.

Soul tyrant in Hollow knight? He's easy, you can dodge all his attacks. Just don't fall for his death gimmick.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Soul tyrant in Hollow knight? He's easy, you can dodge all his attacks. Just don't fall for his death gimmick.

he has the death gimmick in the second fight to??? omg

DQBuilders2 is pretty great, accidentally played it until 4:30AM. Starting to put together my first town with a farmland.

There's a massive amount of content just from looking at the crafting menu, I swear there's around a thousand things you can build.

Tennocon relay leaves in 24 hours so I'm gonna grind warframe for some rare shit before it disappears.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

DQBuilders2 is pretty great, accidentally played it until 4:30AM. Starting to put together my first town with a farmland.

There's a massive amount of content just from looking at the crafting menu, I swear there's around a thousand things you can build.

I've looked at some gameplay, the characters look 'chibi' in the world-map, I like that.

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I've looked at some gameplay, the characters look 'chibi' in the world-map, I like that.

The whole game is chibi.

I just went to Ninja's channel, and watched a bit of one of his videos for the first time, it was one of the "Sekiro" clips.

The cam that he used was kind of distracting, and he had a "Red Bull" ad? I'm not sure how effective that could be.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I just went to Ninja's channel, and watched a bit of one of his videos for the first time, it was one of the "Sekiro" clips.

The cam that he used was kind of distracting, and he had a "Red Bull" ad? I'm not sure how effective that could be.

I know a lot of streamers like that. Redbull sends them free drinks.

Man I needed to study today but I left the book at my office.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I know a lot of streamers like that. Redbull sends them free drinks.

Man I needed to study today but I left the book at my office.

i didnt make much progress in Hollow Knight today, had other stuff to do, i made it to the Royal Waterway, defeated the boss, went to the junkpit and opened the Cocoon.

i didnt make much progress in Hollow Knight today, had other stuff to do, i made it to the Royal Waterway, defeated the boss, went to the junkpit and opened the Cocoon.

You're probably talking about the secret DLC area. You can't do much there without the dream nail.

games should really say entering DLC.

Most areas have stuff that you missed if you don't have Dream nail yet.