The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

32 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You're probably talking about the secret DLC area. You can't do much there without the dream nail.

this game never ends KG it never ends.. i found another area. please make the bad man go away :(

12 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

this game never ends KG it never ends.. i found another area. please make the bad man go away :(

that game is freaking long

I thought I'd need to work this weekend but got the news that I don't need to. So I'm gonna play a lot of DQ Builders 2 today, I think I got a sizeable village and farm together last night.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

that game is freaking long

I thought I'd need to work this weekend but got the news that I don't need to. So I'm gonna play a lot of DQ Builders 2 today, I think I got a sizeable village and farm together last night.

they chose some ugly colors for Switch Lite.

DQBuilders 2 is definitely more farm focused, I don't think the first game had you farming so much. My farm covers like half my town at this point.

Anyone that's playing the game found a good way to keep monsters at bay? I built some walls around the town but the monsters just knock them down. There must be some tougher stuff that's harder for them to break?

Wow, it's been almost 2 years since Fred fuchs got his ass blown out by his own followers.

On the anniversary of his death, we need to put up a tribute of some sort.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Wow, it's been almost 2 years since Fred fuchs got his ass blown out by his own followers.

On the anniversary of his death, we need to put up a tribute of some sort.

LMAO. I saw and smelled that bait from a mile away. It worked though.

21 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

LMAO. I saw and smelled that bait from a mile away. It worked though.

They rat themselves out 99% of the time with their own posts. They are self-destroying.

Downloading the new Messenger DLC, it's free so I'm hoping it's top quality like the main game.

15 minutes ago, SpankMeBaby45 said:

Yeah the game on PC was cool but the Nintendo version sucked like most of their games. 

Irrelevent, both versions are exactly the same.

33 minutes ago, SpankMeBaby45 said:

Yeah, same. I out baited him, but at what cost? KG has the track record of doxxing people in retaliation of getting outwitted and owned over the internet.

I know for sure he reported me already so I get purged out of his little safe zone.

That's cool if you don't like KG. There is another person on here that goes by the name DownTheLever. I think you individuals would enjoy each other's company.

I was watching some of Phil's "Super Mario Maker 2" stream. It's a cool game, but I wish you could change the music, or make it continuous, instead of looping each time you die.

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I was watching some of Phil's "Super Mario Maker 2" stream. It's a cool game, but I wish you could change the music, or make it continuous, instead of looping each time you die.

I skipped it because I still have Mario and Luigi U to play.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i didnt like the Wii U NSMB, it felt lazy.

i dInT tHiNk ThE gAmE wAs LaZy At AlL

11 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

A lot of platformers unfortunately don't have continuous music that I remember. The only game in recent memory that had continuous music was Sonic Lost World, unless I just don't remember other games that did it too.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

do you have Hollow Knight on PC?

Think I do.

Man today was rough, went through my shift at work and when I'm getting ready to leave they bring some important project up with me and I can't leave for another 90 minutes. I offered to help a friend move his stuff into the new apartment this evening but I had no idea how much shit he had. We didn't finish until 9PM because we were carrying heavy boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs(no elevators). His couch didn't even fit the doorway so we had to carry it back out.

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Think I do.

Man today was rough, went through my shift at work and when I'm getting ready to leave they bring some important project up with me and I can't leave for another 90 minutes. I offered to help a friend move his stuff into the new apartment this evening but I had no idea how much shit he had. We didn't finish until 9PM because we were carrying heavy boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs(no elevators). His couch didn't even fit the doorway so we had to carry it back out.

if i send you the save file can you tell me how close i am to finishing the game?

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

if i send you the save file can you tell me how close i am to finishing the game?

Have you at least reached the "final" boss? 'cause there's quite a bit even after that.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

nope

That game is freaking long, willing to bet you're nowhere near the end. What was the last boss you beat?

Man, I'm reading about this RIPBianca story and it's pretty fucked up that the dude killed her. However going over her history it sounds like she was an equally shitty person.

Instagram star got her throat slit by a jealous dude.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

That game is freaking long, willing to bet you're nowhere near the end. What was the last boss you beat?

Man, I'm reading about this RIPBianca story and it's pretty fucked up that the dude killed her. However going over her history it sounds like she was an equally shitty person.

Instagram star got her throat slit by a jealous dude.

Lost Vessel or whatever.