The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

31 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm gonna guess that he's saying Phil should use mixer.

That doesn't seem like a great idea since mixer has a lower audience.

i think i might get a Vita.

22 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Finished the first Season of The Boys boys.thumb.jpg.e400db3bc74fbcf902d8a935f1030400.jpg

Is it a skip or a watch? 

56 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm gonna guess that he's saying Phil should use mixer.

That doesn't seem like a great idea since mixer has a lower audience.

You could definitely be right. I just wanted to know want he meant by posting that and saying this is Phil's big chance.

31 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I think GuessWhat is asking for the reason, because there is no point to use it now, like you said.

Maybe it's because now that one of the big ones is out of Twitch, it'll somehow benefit Phil; or maybe because Ninja will increase the audience at Mixer, making it more popular and viable, in case Phil decides to go to that platform.

I have no idea about that just wanted to know how that video will lead to Phil's big chance. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Finished the first Season of The Boys boys.thumb.jpg.e400db3bc74fbcf902d8a935f1030400.jpg

Oh, I read the full comics of this, some time ago.

It has some adult, and gorey scenes on it, there's no way they're putting that on a TV-series.

22 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh, I read the full comics of this, some time ago.

It has some adult, and gorey scenes on it, there's no way they're putting that on a TV-series.

Oh its definitely gorey and very violent  since it's on Amazon Prime

31 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Is it a skip or a watch? 

You could definitely be right. I just wanted to know want he meant by posting that and saying this is Phil's big chance.

I have no idea about that just wanted to know how that video will lead to Phil's big chance. 

It's a watch I loved it 

18 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

I meant that it's his chance to take Ninja's place. Or now that his bigger competitor (Ninja) is out it's Phil's chance to expand. If it wasn't obvious it was a joke on that.

Phil doesn't have 1/100th the audience, so I have no idea why you would think that.

23 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

aww :( it seems like the perfect game for Vita.

If you want portable it's already on Switch.

Booked a trip to Vegas in October, I haven't been there in a long while.

19 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Booked a trip to Vegas in October, I haven't been there in a long while.

Never been there, I've watched some Fremont Street videos and it's like a party all the time. They have 'nuns' too.

Have a nice trip.

Crossed a snowy mountain and got this awesome view today in DQB2, wow.

The third island is pretty cool really digging the war theme.

EBFiljWUEAAldol.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon

Youtube got me again.

I was searching for a movie, the title and thumbnail looked correct, but ended up being a completely different one in Hindi. Sadly, I'm not very fluent in Hindi, I might have watched it.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Crossed a snowy mountain and got this awesome view today in DQB2, wow.

The third island is pretty cool really digging the war theme.

EBFiljWUEAAldol.jpg

i see you are playing as Goemon. i missed Goemon

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Youtube got me again.

I was searching for a movie, the title and thumbnail looked correct, but ended up being a completely different one in Hindi. Sadly, I'm not very fluent in Hindi, I might have watched it.

I'm mad because UHF was free to watch this week, then they put it behind a paywall like the next day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm mad because UHF was free to watch this week, then they put it behind a paywall like the next day.

the Switch Lite is a waste of money, how the heck are you going to play Wii games on it? and also how are you going to be able to play Skyward Sword HD?

16 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

the Switch Lite is a waste of money, how the heck are you going to play Wii games on it? and also how are you going to be able to play Skyward Sword HD?

D4Xj9zMU8AEjIWo.jpg

Oh hey, I went out for dinner tonight and while I'm driving 50mph down the road some kid rides right out in front of my car on his bike. Almost flattened you, kid.

Edited by KGhaleon

I can't believe this forum is still active after all these years. I thought everybody left after the big mod purge years ago.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

You are absolutely correct. The Switch Lite sounds like an even more incapable system thats being sold a bit cheaper. I couldn't imagine being stuck playing games like Zelda on a 720p screen thats smaller than my phone with crap controls and no way to play Smash properly because the thing can't use Gamecube controllers. 

I feel bad for whatever parent buys these things and not know the details of how spec down it is. Its really damned if you do damned if you don't with the Switch. Pay $200 to get a terrible low cost version or spend $300 and hope it never bricks because Nintendo fails to fix a faulty chip.

17 minutes ago, LiteWordzz said:

I can't believe this forum is still active after all these years. I thought everybody left after the big mod purge years ago.

You are absolutely correct. The Switch Lite sounds like an even more incapable system thats being sold a bit cheaper. I couldn't imagine being stuck playing games like Zelda on a 720p screen thats smaller than my phone with crap controls and no way to play Smash properly because the thing can't use Gamecube controllers. 

I feel bad for whatever parent buys these things and not know the details of how spec down it is. Its really damned if you do damned if you don't with the Switch. Pay $200 to get a terrible low cost version or spend $300 and hope it never bricks because Nintendo fails to fix a faulty chip.

lets not forget if the Switch Lite can play Wii games in the future it would need Joycons, Joycons cost $70, so you would be playing $270 for the switch lite, when you can buy the regular Switch for $30 more. also on the Switch Lite how are you going to share the controls?? have each person share 1 side of the screen, yeah thats a great idea.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

lets not forget if the Switch Lite can play Wii games in the future it would need Joycons, Joycons cost $70, so you would be playing $270 for the switch lite, when you can buy the regular Switch for $30 more. also on the Switch Lite how are you going to share the controls?? have each person share 1 side of the screen, yeah thats a great idea.

Yup. Typical Nintendo stupidity.

Damn another fucking mass shooting in less than 24 hours. Its time to ban assault rifles. Pronto.