The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

11 minutes ago, babymangming456 said:

I didn't know Phil is a SonicFox fan.

Me either. I thought he said he didn't care about the EVO tournament or the FGC in general. Plus his comments on homosexuals, common use of gay slurs, and his overall disdain for furry/weeaboo culture made it seem he would dislike somebody like SonicFox.

Oh, Phil has a big reveal today?

Is he opening an Italian restaurant? Taking a vacation overseas?

The stream is a giant trainwreck. He's been live for 5 hours, only got 25 stars and still hasnt fought the first boss. There are just a bunch of $1 troll donations over and over.

Very positive the announcement is a cat, which would be completely contradictory to how DSP presents his financial distress to fans.

Just now, LiteWordzz said:

Very positive the announcement is a cat, which would be completely contradictory to how DSP presents his financial distress to fans.

No way it's a pet.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh, Phil has a big reveal today?

Is he opening an Italian restaurant? Taking a vacation overseas?

He said that the viewers would love it, so it's probably something regarding the streams, maybe it's new equipment?

38 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

No way it's a pet.

He said that the viewers would love it, so it's probably something regarding the streams, maybe it's new equipment?

He denied petting something during one of the streams when he was clearly petting something and you have to remember DSP said he didn't have the money to get married a week before he revealed his secret wedding.

That would be positive if it was new equipment, but kind of sleasy to reveal new equipment after essentially paying for it without knowing when he could of just upgraded. Thats what the whole Patreon was for until it got redirected into bills.

Edited by LiteWordzz

"Sorry no announcement for you, we didn't hit the goal"

Wait I was just kidding, but is he actually not revealing the secret unless he hits his goal?

Edited by KGhaleon

54 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

"Sorry no announcement for you, we didn't hit the goal"

Wait I was just kidding, but is he actually not revealing the secret unless he hits his goal?

That's correct, or at least that is what he's been telling so far.

Although he may do an exception this time, if it gets too close, (but this is just me).

This is the most staged stream I ever saw in my life.

2 hours ago, LiteWordzz said:

He denied petting something during one of the streams when he was clearly petting something and you have to remember DSP said he didn't have the money to get married a week before he revealed his secret wedding.

Called it. $1,000 for a Cat reveal. A Cat he had for months. I would be heated if I donated a dollar to this. Lol.

Edited by LiteWordzz

Just now, LiteWordzz said:

Called it. $1,000 for a Cat reveal. A Cat he had for months. I would be heated if I donated a dollar to this. Lol.

You got lucky, this doesn't make any sense from the evidence we had.

17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You got lucky, this doesn't make any sense from the evidence we had.

Oh yeah here is the cherry on top.

PlanetJeff donates a $1,000 which puts him at $2,000. He said there was a Tier 2 goal the whole stream.

Reveals there was no Tier 2 goal.

Reached the final area of DQB2, pretty cool how it's more of a hellish/Nether theme.

EBLx6wNU4AAm7gU.jpg

5 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

When can I buy one of DSP?

Phil's version is only sold as a deluxe edition, gold coated for VIPs, not available anymore, as it was already bought by hoarders in Dubai.

Edited by MoraMoria

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Phil's version is only sold as a deluxe edition, gold coated for VIPs, not available anymore, as it was already bouth by hoarders in Dubai.

also you need to pay $1200 for it before you're allowed to see it, and it may or may not exist yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1