The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

19 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Probably @MasterOfAwesomeness or @SilentWarrior25 should remind Phil to change it.

What is the "Game Guide Editor" group? There's not a single member in the Forums with that title.

Looking at the staff and 75% of them haven't been here for years it seems. Everybody left. This forum says it has 8000+ members, how did it go down to 7 in 4 years time? Most of the post aren't even related to anything Phil related.

That's really a question I want you to ask yourselves. I already know why.

I saw good things about Infinity train so I started watching it tonight, the pilot episode was pretty cool.

https://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xiv-s-main-quest-will-be-shortened-soon-563274.phtml

I find this hilarious seeing how I beat it a month ago, and hated all of it until the last few chapters.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I saw good things about Infinity train so I started watching it tonight, the pilot episode was pretty cool.

https://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xiv-s-main-quest-will-be-shortened-soon-563274.phtml

I find this hilarious seeing how I beat it a month ago, and hated all of it until the last few chapters.

i had a bitch of a time getting sd2vita working on my vita

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

i had a bitch of a time getting sd2vita working on my vita

post your game library bro

Korean friend of mine hates BTS, so we got him a BTS Tshirt for his birthday yesterday. Pretty sure his girlfriend stole that shit lmao

bts_tshirt_back__39466.1524675601.jpg

15 hours ago, TediousTatum said:

Looking at the staff and 75% of them haven't been here for years it seems. Everybody left. This forum says it has 8000+ members, how did it go down to 7 in 4 years time? Most of the post aren't even related to anything Phil related.

That's really a question I want you to ask yourselves. I already know why.

There's several factors that you have to take into consideration.

If you know why, you should also know that is not because one thing.

There's a tiny bunny behind my house, looks like it's foot is broken. It's still fast as hell so I'm having trouble catching it.

It's probably abandoned so I don't want to leave it out there.

54 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

There's a tiny bunny behind my house, looks like it's foot is broken. It's still fast as hell so I'm having trouble catching it.

It's probably abandoned so I don't want to leave it out there.

time for some stew!

Oh wow, I never noticed this because I never use it, but the Twitter default gif-images has some of Phil and even Kat...

I think they are introduced by GIPHY and Riffsy, but how do they get them in Twitter? Do they have to approve them before, and name them properly?

Darksydephil.png

If Phil could understand that you won't play Gibraltar the same way you play Lifeline he wouldn't need to shit on Apex solo so much.

For example with Gibraltar you would hide in buildings and fight close range, with Lifeline you would snipe and keep distance.

5 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

It was another hot day in California. The high was 104 degrees today. Going to be another warm night and as always a pain to sleep tonight lol.

That sucks. When it is hot like that where I live I just sleep on top of the comforter.

After three days I finally caught that Rabbit fuck that's been hanging around my house. I found it hiding behind some boxes earlier and managed to grab it.

It's leg was clearly injured so I took it to some vet hospital and they took it. GG little jackrabbit hope they repair your foot

rab.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

After three days I finally caught that Rabbit fuck that's been hanging around my house. I found it hiding behind some boxes earlier and managed to grab it.

It's leg was clearly injured so I took it to some vet hospital and they took it. GG little jackrabbit hope they repair your foot

rab.jpg

should have kept it and named it Kleo :)

dspositive.jpg.a00ef1c30eac06183fda1de391035f32.jpg

Seriously? So much positivity, maintaining that positive vibe.

Remember when Drunken Peasants invited Phil to a podcast? They turned out to be detractors.

Unbanning Rumpel should be a running meme. I hope Phil builds him that prison over a waterfall.

Edited by babymangming456