The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

6 hours ago, YaBigDoofus said:

Once you get over how great the deeign is, there really isnt much to the game. Repetitiveness, a cheap story. It gets very boring. I expressed my concerns on the Nintendo forums too but got insulted most of the time. And they wonder why Nintendo fans get laughed at by the rest of the gaming community, can't take any criticism on anything Nintendo related. I mean jeez... If you worship a bunch of silicon and plastic glued together to that degree, your life must fucking suck.

Well that's what happens when you insult a really popular game on any console, that's just how the internet works.

I'm pretty far into the game but nowhere close to the midway point and so far the gameplay hasn't been very repetitive for me. There's new gameplay mechanics being introduced in every level so far. You must be way farther than me, what point are you at? Story wise I haven't learned much besides the fact that these beings from another dimension are kidnapping people to assimilate them and some kooky scientist lady has all the answers.

Evangelion is the closest series that comes to mind.

Holy shit, lot of announcements during todays Nintendo Direct. I got a lot of money I'm going to be spending soon.

"If I'll put a snort emote up I don't think who's actually a fan of mine would use it because they know why every once in a while I have to do it"

That's cute Phil thinks that.

Also I wonder what memes he wants to embrace since he hates them.

On 9/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, Darksphere92 said:

Got Control installed on my PC, had to download something to get rid of the horrible Motion Blur.

Fucking hell, why do devs insist on using motion blur? I've never talked to anyone who actually likes it. Whenever I install a game that shit gets turned off immediately.

7 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Fucking hell, why do devs insist on using motion blur? I've never talked to anyone who actually likes it. Whenever I install a game that shit gets turned off immediately.

you need a mod to turn off Motion Blur.

Also Nintendo showed a new Accessory:

My Reply: 

27 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Also Nintendo showed a new Accessory:

That's like a new techy, evolved Wii-Fit artifact.

At first I thought it was part of a CT-scan machine. They showed me the leaks.

Switch.jpg

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

That's like a new techy, evolved Wii-Fit artifact.

At first I thought it was part of a CT-scan machine. They showed me the leaks.

Switch.jpg

i guess i could nail it to the wall and make a basket ball hoop.

4 minutes ago, YaBigDoofus said:

Well no game its outside criticism. No matter what console its on. 

I swear Nintendo fans are the worst :rolleyes: and most of them are grown adults. 30 years old walking around with a Nintendo Switch getting mad over saying a game is not that great. Forever alone until their "waifus" become real. :laugh:

Anyways. 

Watched part of the Nintendo Direct and got bored and shut it off. A rerelease of fucking Doom64 as an announcement.... Doom64? A 30 year old game... As an announcement. Links Awakening... Another 30 year old game has...  stuff. Uuuuhh, Smash Brothers is releasing a character from Fatal Fury.... A 30 year old game....

Hmmmm.... What a trend from a company that hasn't been well received in... YOU GUESSED IT. 

Back to playing my OG PS4 it is then.

think i'll just wait for a Switch Emulator.

4 hours ago, YaBigDoofus said:

Ok, you didn't answer me at all. Whatever then.

So I went and saw IT Chapter 2 tonight. While I didn't think it was as good as the first movie, it was still just as creepy. Some really crazy special effects and deaths. Sleeping with the lights on tonight lmao

Iceborne expansion is out for Monster hunter world so I'm downloading it now. Can't wait to try out the new content.

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Ok, you didn't answer me at all. Whatever then.

So I went and saw IT Chapter 2 tonight. While I didn't think it was as good as the first movie, it was still just as creepy. Some really crazy special effects and deaths. Sleeping with the lights on tonight lmao

Iceborne expansion is out for Monster hunter world so I'm downloading it now. Can't wait to try out the new content.

have you played Control yet?

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

have you played Control yet?

No, don't plan to.

Oh hey, Celeste final chapter DLC is coming out on the 9th. Awesome.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

No, don't plan to.

Oh hey, Celeste final chapter DLC is coming out on the 9th. Awesome.

early today i was liking it and im half way through and now its getting boring. it seems like the game was suppose to have Choices but no, it feels like it was a rushed game

imo Quantum Break is a better game. 

i guess why Control got an 8 out of 10 is because you play as a Wahman.

while Quantum Break got like an 6 or 7 for no reason, when it is a munch better game.

also it seems like im probably near the end and if i am that's sad, as im not rushing through the game.

I don't know why I thought the online portions of gears 5 was going to work. The time I did play was fun. Escape is definitely a nice addition to the Gears of War franchise. 

Man the MHW expansion is pretty awesome so far. Just reached the new land and the snow physics are great...I got fucked up pretty hard before I realized my stamina was being sapped without hot drinks.

Got between a Beotodus and some other large monster that looked like a Mammoth and it erupted into a turf war. I'll be playing Astral chain and this expansion all week.

19 minutes ago, YaBigDoofus said:

Also a release of Animal Crossing was I guess the big kicker? A game I always thought for people who have no lives so they play a game of it. Great for them I guess?

I never play those type of games, but is that one better than the "Dragon Quest Builders" ones?

Holy shit this is funny as hell

I'll likely be playing the new MHW expansion all day, so if anyone wants to join lemme know.

I was looking at the list last night and there's almost 30 new monsters.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Holy shit this is funny as hell

I'll likely be playing the new MHW expansion all day, so if anyone wants to join lemme know.

I was looking at the list last night and there's almost 30 new monsters.

enjoy playing your Nerd game, this week and next Week, i'll be playing both Spyro HD Trilogy and Borderlands 3, along with a few other games.

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

enjoy playing your Nerd game, this week and next Week, i'll be playing both Spyro HD Trilogy and Borderlands 3, along with a few other games.

Get the PS4 version of BL3 so we can co-op bro.

This is my release schedule for the next month.

Celeste DLC: 9-9
Daemon X Machina: 9-13
Borderlands 3: 9-13
Link's awakening: 9-20
NiNoKuni remaster: 9-20
Torment/Icewind pack: 9-24
The Surge 2: 9-24
Code vein PS4: 9-27

Also TGS is next weekend so we'll likely get some big announcements about Nioh 2 and some other upcoming big titles.

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Get the PS4 version of BL3 so we can co-op bro.

This is my release schedule for the next month.

Celeste DLC: 9-9
Daemon X Machina: 9-13
Borderlands 3: 9-13
Link's awakening: 9-20
NiNoKuni remaster: 9-20
Torment/Icewind pack: 9-24
The Surge 2: 9-24
Code vein PS4: 9-27

Also TGS is next weekend so we'll likely get some big announcements about Nioh 2 and some other upcoming big titles.

nope getting it on PC.

my List is:

Spyro HD Trilogy

Borderlands 3

Ni No Kuni HD

The Surge 2

Code Vein

Remnant 

Greedfall (Debating)

----------------------------------------

i still have to Finish.

Control

The Surge 1

Middle Earth Shadow of War.

3 minutes ago, YaBigDoofus said:

I don't see the hype with these two games. One is a mech game essentislly that could of been released in 2007 and nobody would bat an eye, the othere is just continuing Nintendo's ongoing assault to continue living im the past (because they can't make anything new today stick) and remake a 30 year old game into Funcopop Zelda. *mini shrug*

There's enough differences with Link's awakening remake that I don't consider it the same game. It doesn't really matter when the older game came out.

There's an entire genre of mech games from Titanfall to Into the Breach, you clearly don't play any of them. I loved the Front mission games so I'll be getting Daemon X Machina.

48 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

nope getting it on PC.

my List is:

Spyro HD Trilogy

Borderlands 3

Ni No Kuni HD

The Surge 2

Code Vein

Remnant 

Greedfall (Debating)

----------------------------------------

i still have to Finish.

Control

The Surge 1

Middle Earth Shadow of War.

I actually still need to play Remnant, I'll get around to it one of these days.

Spyro was fun but it's a bit repetitive after a while since all three games are pretty similar.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

There's enough differences with Link's awakening remake that I don't consider it the same game. It doesn't really matter when the older game came out.

There's an entire genre of mech games from Titanfall to Into the Breach, you clearly don't play any of them. I loved the Front mission games so I'll be getting Daemon X Machina.

I actually still need to play Remnant, I'll get around to it one of these days.

Spyro was fun but it's a bit repetitive after a while since all three games are pretty similar.

i think im almost done with The Surge, right now im at the part where the People in the office died voting to launch or not launch Utopia. idk if that's a spoiler or not.