The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i think im almost done with The Surge, right now im at the part where the People in the office died voting to launch or not launch Utopia. idk if that's a spoiler or not.

Yeah, spoiler dude.

I'm pretty sure you reach the final area right after that. So you're at the end.

Speaking of Daemon X Machina there's a free demo up on the eshop right now that lets you play the first ten missions and save data carried into the full game. That's pretty sweet though I've got a lot of Iceborne and Astral chain to play right now.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah, spoiler dude.

I'm pretty sure you reach the final area right after that. So you're at the end.

Speaking of Daemon X Machina there's a free demo up on the eshop right now that lets you play the first ten missions and save data carried into the full game. That's pretty sweet though I've got a lot of Iceborne and Astral chain to play right now.

yup, i think this is the final area im getting a ton of tech scrap, just got to find the final boss.

Watched a playthrough of Man of Medan, holy shit that game sucks. Compared to Until dawn the twist could be seen from a mile away and the threats were pretty nonexistent.

I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

2 hours ago, YaBigDoofus said:

Arc System Works really need to stop making games on the Switch. Maybe its them, maybe its the console, but everytime they make a game for the Switch it always scores higher when available and played on other systems. The Kill La Kill game was just bad, now River City Girls? No coincidence there.

It's not a Switch exclusive, and it's actually good you dunce. This is why we ignore you.

girls.jpg

Get your head out of the dirt.

9 hours ago, KeithLPickard said:

Uhh man. Watching Phil play Gears multiplayer is hard to swallow. Like being over-charged for a woman's company in a foreign country.

I think at this point you come to the Forums mainly for KGhaleon.

It's funny to me watch the cycle continue, or rather intriguing.

Edited by MoraMoria

I went to the Somerset Patriots game last night with my best friend, Colin.  We had an awesome time despite the Patriots losing.  At the stadium, they had a Comic Con  event where comics were being sold, people were cos playing as their favorite superheroes and such.  Hell, one little boy had a Spider-Man 2099 costume.  More importantly though, me and my friend, Colin, met and received autographs from a profession comic book artist named Will Torres who once worked with the late and great Stan Lee.  4 years ago, he and Lee created a superhero called Mister Venture, who was once a firefighter that got empowered by the souls of 3,000 people during the events of 9/11.  I personally asked Mr. Torres how it was like working with Stan Lee.  He said it was great.  He went to say that Stan Lee was always great with him and that he was a real giving person.  I highly recommend checking out Mr. Torres' artwork because it is awesome.  While me and my friend, Colin, were leaving, he was drawing a sketch of Carnage (Cletus Kasady) for this one guy and OMG it was beautiful.  Plus, we also saw Yankees and Red Sox legend Sparky Lyle, who once managed the Somerset Patriots for many years.  Unfortunately, we didn't get his autograph, but I did see him and boy was it awesome.

55 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I went to the Somerset Patriots game last night with my best friend, Colin.  We had an awesome time despite the Patriots losing.  At the stadium, they had a Comic Con  event where comics were being sold, people were cos playing as their favorite superheroes and such.  Hell, one little boy had a Spider-Man 2099 costume.  More importantly though, me and my friend, Colin, met and received autographs from a profession comic book artist named Will Torres who once worked with the late and great Stan Lee.  4 years ago, he and Lee created a superhero called Mister Venture, who was once a firefighter that got empowered by the souls of 3,000 people during the events of 9/11.  I personally asked Mr. Torres how it was like working with Stan Lee.  He said it was great.  He went to say that Stan Lee was always great with him and that he was a real giving person.  I highly recommend checking out Mr. Torres' artwork because it is awesome.  While me and my friend, Colin, were leaving, he was drawing a sketch of Carnage (Cletus Kasady) for this one guy and OMG it was beautiful.  Plus, we also saw Yankees and Red Sox legend Sparky Lyle, who once managed the Somerset Patriots for many years.  Unfortunately, we didn't get his autograph, but I did see him and boy was it awesome.

Thanks for sharing! Now you made me want to see the sketch he was doing.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Thanks for sharing! Now you made me want to see the sketch he was doing.

Hey are you this same guy from Twitter thats always arguing with detractors for some reason? I dont really care, just wondering. 

17 minutes ago, DjinnsLight said:

Hey are you this same guy from Twitter thats always arguing with detractors for some reason? I dont really care, just wondering.

You clearly follow them if you stalk his twitter feed.

Huh, Barioth is kicking my ass in the Iceborne expansion. I didn't expect such a serious fight so early in.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Huh, Barioth is kicking my ass in the Iceborne expansion. I didn't expect such a serious fight so early in.

i bought a new Power Supply for my PC and it doesnt even fit in the case..

5 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i finished The Surge. i guess i give it an 8.0 even though the RNG and healing system is BS.

Start NG+ and try and beat the new enemy in that first area lmao

It's in that first hallway where you begin.

There's so many games out right now that I keep forgetting that Surge 2 is this month. I'm ready for another Dark souls clone.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

There's so many games out right now that I keep forgetting that Surge 2 is this month. I'm ready for another Dark souls clone.

the one that comes along and destroys the drone?

if so he's dead already.

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

damnit i missed a DLC area..

12 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

the one that comes along and destroys the drone?

if so he's dead already.

damnit i missed a DLC area..

I literally told you about the DLC area.

Oh shit, I think the DLC final chapter of Celeste dropped. Downloading it now.

I got some rage tomorrow.

I never though I would ever own a Switch but now I do. Got it at best buy on Saturday and got super mario odyssey too at the same time. I have to say, that is a fun game lol.

Edited by tylersimba
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, babymangming456 said:

@MoraMoriaYou should send the video to Phil on twitter so he has a chance to apologize.

This time Projared didn't make a DSP joke so no one of the a lot of people told him about the video I guess.

I don't know what Phil said about ProJared. Did he jump to conclusions like other people or did he say he doesn't care? Feel free to link clips.

In any case, I'll tag @Phil here, so he can watch the video if he wants, it's up there.

Edited by MoraMoria

10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't know what Phil said about ProJared.

He was shitting on and made fun of ProJared with several tweets and during the whole prestream. He acted just like his trolls act, that deserves an apology.