The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

10 minutes ago, babymangming456 said:

He was shitting on and made fun of ProJared with several tweets and during the whole prestream. He acted just like his trolls act, that deserves an apology.

If he did that's too bad. I just tagged him here so he can watch it and take his own conclusions. @Phil

I don't think I've watched those Prestreams, and the Tweets about this that I've found, seem to be about when ProJared made a Tweet-joke about Phil, not him believing unproven accusations, but I haven't looked enough into it.

I ain't watching a 42 minute Jared video. Nah thanks.

20 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i canned me finishing Control, the game is pretty boring, feels like a tech demo.

Weren't you just trying to get me to play it? I watched like 10 minutes of the game and was bored out of my mind. Pass.

Playing through Astral chain and MHW Iceborne this week, Celete DLC update came out today and this thursday both Borderlands 3 and Daemon X Machina are releasing. Gonna be tight for a while.

but lets be honest here, the biggest release this month is one that most people weren't even expecting to ever see.

EDp9LcfXoAA5EBY.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon

20 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Weren't you just trying to get me to play it? I watched like 10 minutes of the game and was bored out of my mind. Pass.

that was the day i first started the game i thought it was interesting, but later on it just becomes boring. im starting to think why the game got a high score rating is because you play as a Wahman.

Remedy really screwed up with this game.

here's what people in Uberhaxornova playthrough of Control think of the game.

comments.jpg

Part 2 of the people who say the game is actually shit.

2.jpg

And BTW Uberhaxornova, Dropped the game. XD

sadly this seems like a LiS with Shooting.

Edited by Darksphere92

Holy shit I soloed Barioth in the MHW expansion, what a fucking hard fight. There was like 2 minutes remaining on the clock when he finally went down.

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

who are you going to play as, i might play as Beastmaster or the one with the mech

Dunno, haven't looked at any of the characters. I'm usually into snipers and heavy gunners.

54 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dunno, haven't looked at any of the characters. I'm usually into snipers and heavy gunners.

i hope my PC can run the game decent. i will have my 600 Watt Power Supply hooked up in my PC by then.

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i hope my PC can run the game decent. i will have my 600 Watt Power Supply hooked up in my PC by then.

If you play it on PS4 you don't have to worry about specs.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

thats mean i would have to buy it.

you don't want to pay a little bit of money to play with your good pal? I thought you were my friend ;_;

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

you don't want to pay a little bit of money to play with your good pal? I thought you were my friend ;_;

i would also have to buy a new PS4 controller.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

i would also have to buy a new PS4 controller.

dang man it hurts. My feelings are in pieces.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

they should have added Melee weapons in Borderlands 3.

but it's a shooter.

Still making my way through Iceborne expansion, all the remixed master mode fights with older monsters is great.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

but it's a shooter.

Still making my way through Iceborne expansion, all the remixed master mode fights with older monsters is great.

so, it can still have Melee Weapons, im not asking for much maybe like 100-200 Melee Weapon types.

21 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

but it's a shooter.

how many years until the Last of Us 2 releases?

On 9/10/2019 at 6:45 AM, KGhaleon said:

Wow this channel is cool, they have a ton of videos with binaural audio.

That's cool!

I used to listen to binaural "psychedelic" music, or however they call it, before going to bed.