The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, fuck outta here with no time. You can beat it in like 90 minutes.

Outer worlds looks hype, I'm planning to go into it completely blind.

i really hope Outer Worlds is good and not a let down.

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, fuck outta here with no time. You can beat it in like 90 minutes.

Outer worlds looks hype, I'm planning to go into it completely blind.

im not like DSP, i like to take my time with games and not rush to the end.

26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That wasn't shady at all.

Alan Wake is such an Amazing game, ahead of its time tbh, there isnt any other game like it. Remedy really blew it with Control, Quantum Break was ok but nowhere near as good as Alan Wake. btw this is like my 5th or 6th playthrough of the game, and my first on PC.

11 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Alan Wake is such an Amazing game, ahead of its time tbh, there isnt any other game like it. Remedy really blew it with Control, Quantum Break was ok but nowhere near as good as Alan Wake. btw this is like my 5th or 6th playthrough of the game, and my first on PC.

Just preordered the new Yooka laylee game and Indivisible on PS4. They were both 10% off.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

nice let me know how much they are.

I won't have much time to play them before my trip, so probably next week when I return. I'll probably play a little bit of Yooka tomorrow night after I pack.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

I won't have much time to play them before my trip, so probably next week when I return. I'll probably play a little bit of Yooka tomorrow night after I pack.

going to try to see how far in SAS i get, and tomorrow Manhunt 2 on PSP, i heard the PSP port is good.

Holy shit, I'm listening to this Minecraft rant and holy shit.

In what reality does someone give you money for something but you go spend it on something else? This is like giving someone money for food and they turn around and buy alcohol with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

at the final area now in SAS, also just defeated the Forgotten King, Now to the still place.

edit: and done, that was an easy final boss, also defeated the first boss in NG+, got a ton of souls for it to.

edit 2: pretty good Souls like game, only downfall on the Vita port is the movable camera is shit, and the graphics arent as good. and also i hate the climbing.

Edited by Darksphere92

@DJRuno Damn, I was excited for the game. It would be something different from the usual stuff. This is why you buy store credit or a game code.

This whole drama wouldn't happen if Phil just didn't say that he spent the $20 or said he would buy it anyway. He had 3 days in which he would get the money back. How did Phil not see that the thread was made by a troll? (lol that edited thread title)

Edited by babymangming456
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

is steam ever going to release Y-L and The Impossible Lair?

Edit: downloading now, going to take 9 Hours so, im going to wait until tomorrow to play it.

Edited by Darksphere92

Don't really have much time to play anything tonight, gotta pack and leave for Vegas.

Gonna miss out on Yooka this week.

picture-8-22-03-17.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Don't really have much time to play anything tonight, gotta pack and leave for Vegas.

Gonna miss out on Yooka this week.

picture-8-22-03-17.png

will play Y-L tomorrow, it's still downloading lol

Well my power is going out tomorrow due to a high fire risk in CA. Plus we don't know when the power will come back on which really sucks. I was looking forward watching dsp's gameplay streams tomorrow and continuing playing every Kingdom Hearts game but I guess that won't work until the power comes back on lol.

16 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

Well my power is going out tomorrow due to a high fire risk in CA. Plus we don't know when the power will come back on which really sucks.

Dang that sucks, I haven't heard about a fire risk in socal.

50 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

will play Y-L tomorrow, it's still downloading lol

I went ahead and played the first stage, it felt pretty awesome. It's basically Tropical freeze and has a lot of the same mechanics.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Dang that sucks, I haven't heard about a fire risk in socal.

I went ahead and played the first stage, it felt pretty awesome. It's basically Tropical freeze and has a lot of the same mechanics.

nice cant wait to try it out tomorrow.

going to play Manhunt 2 soon.

Edit: just thought about this but when modded Wii U has the most Mario and Zelda games ( the only ones missing are the 3DS and Switch games of course.)

Edited by Darksphere92

18 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

WTF! RDR2 on PC requires 283GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No surprise there. That game is Witcher huge. I need to go back to both of those games one of these days.

Sitting here in Vegas waiting for some folks to show up for dinner. Parking sucks, it's not even free for hotel guests and they put a fucking $200 deposit down for your room, not to mention a $35 tax just for staying. Vending machines are $3 for a soda. $21 for a hamburger and milkshake earlier today.

God damn Vegas.

Though it was pretty cool passing Primm and Goodsprings on my drive here. Fallout memories.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

No surprise there. That game is Witcher huge. I need to go back to both of those games one of these days..

what's a surprise is my PC passes the Specs that it can run the game at. now i just need to buy another external Hard Drive..

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

No surprise there. That game is Witcher huge. I need to go back to both of those games one of these days.

Sitting here in Vegas waiting for some folks to show up for dinner. Parking sucks, it's not even free for hotel guests and they put a fucking $200 deposit down for your room, not to mention a $35 tax just for staying. Vending machines are $3 for a soda. $21 for a hamburger and milkshake earlier today.

God damn Vegas.

Though it was pretty cool passing Primm and Goodsprings on my drive here. Fallout memories.

You should go to some of the buffets they have there. You get your money's worth at some of them.

ugg1.jpg.64f6db609f62d96c316458f97a9ba739.jpg

Are we getting it or not?

No Code Vein even if donated.

He figured us out. He knows everyone wants to see him suffer (at hard games). People normally don't ask him to play certain games but when everyone wants to see him play a game that means only one thing, they want to see him suffer. No suffering for you dickheads. Real fans and supporters don't ask for such things.

"a game that plays itself IS NOT A GAME."

But those are some of his favorite games. Story heavy with lots of cutscenes, holding forward, long walking sequences...

He shouldn't pretend he wouldn't like an AI assistant that would predict dodges and other inputs in souls games. He wouldn't like an assistant that would stop his suffering? Remember Ludwig?

Edited by babymangming456
  • Like 1