The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

Yooka-Laylee is GOTY screw, KG's Walking Sim The Outer Wilds.

It's pretty cool so far, though it's just a tropical freeze clone.

Reached the eye of the universe just now in Outer wilds, I feel like I could've beaten the game but I must be missing something. I know there's a bunch of places I haven't finished exlporing on the map.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Reached the eye of the universe just now in Outer wilds, I feel like I could've beaten the game but I must be missing something. I know there's a bunch of places I haven't finished exlporing on the map.

i like to blame most of my deaths on Laylee.

Edit: OMG is this True PS5 will support PS1,PS2,PS3, and PS4 BackWards Compatible via Disc??

Edited by Darksphere92

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

so there is no way too 100% Y-L The Impossible Lair, after failing the Lair once, there is a tonic you get for getting through the Lair on your first try on a fresh save. so looks like i will probably 99% the game.

devs of WWE

• release the same shit game every year with no effort put into it, looks bad, full of bugs, no improvements
  • current release is the worst ever, it's a downgrade over the last release
  • totally deserve your money for their newest low effort game

devs of Lords of the fallen

• make an OK game with a few bugs
  • improve
  • lots of people love their new games
  • devs should never be trusted, don't deserve a second chance, don't deserve your money

Think I'm nearing the end of Outer wilds, definitely the most fun game I've played this year to memory. Still trying to figure out the final puzzle.

Yall should get Phil to play Ring Fit Adventure with webcam as a Patreon goal.

Edited by KGhaleon

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Think I'm nearing the end of Outer wilds, definitely the most fun game I've played this year to memory. Still trying to figure out the final puzzle.

look at him enjoying a Walking Sim.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

look at him enjoying a Walking Sim.

Puzzle game=/=Walking sim

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Puzzle game=/=Walking sim

i tested PS2 Games by USB Flash Drive on my PS2 they work so far problem is you got to defrag every new game you put on the Flash Drive and then you run into the risk of messing up the Flash Drive mainly because you're not suppose to defrag a Flash Drive.

44 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

These things are the bane of my existence.

maxresdefault.jpg

dear Sony why you no let me use my see through Blue PS1 Controller with some of the PS2 games :(

Finished the Outer wilds just now, phenomenal amazing ending. Incredible story.

I rate it a Darksphere92 12 out of 10.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Finished the Outer wilds just now, phenomenal amazing ending. Incredible story.

I rate it a Darksphere92 12 out of 10.

Thank You, i would Dislike this post but somebody disables that option years ago, so im going to give this post a like, think of it as a dislike.

• Like 1

So I finally picked up Nintendo online for a year($20). I'm surprised that it automatically uploads ALL your save data, unlike PSN where you have to manually do it. I'll probably download Link to the past and Super metroid later.

40 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So I finally picked up Nintendo online for a year($20). I'm surprised that it automatically uploads ALL your save data, unlike PSN where you have to manually do it. I'll probably download Link to the past and Super metroid later.

heard about this VR project.

so i finished Dead Space 2, bad news i dont have the DLC.

i started Alien Isolation on the 20th but have missed playing it for 1 day,i dont think im going to be able to finish Alien Isolation and Dead Space 3 by November 5TH :(

9 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

How many people in here dress up for Halloween?

I haven't since ages ago.

I don't, however I might get my horse head for the Halloween potluck coming up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't, however I might get my horse head for the Halloween potluck coming up.

might get my 250GB PS2 Hard Drive Tomorrow, i just hope it works.

Just now, GuessWhat said:

Yes, OuterWorlds soon TM

I'm going to hold out for reviews, I was hoping it would be more like Fallout but apparently it's not a real open world.

24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm going to hold out for reviews, I was hoping it would be more like Fallout but apparently it's not a real open world.

Smart. In addition, I don't think the devs ever said it was open world. It was more of people liking Obsidian for their games and linking it to FNV. 

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

its more of a hub world thingy, semi-open world, but a ACG or whoever said it was great, also your AI team mates can drop kick enemies so thats an instant buy there.

edit: make sure you actually want your team mates to have helmets, because once they are on you cant take them off.

edit 2: seems this game has been cracked already

Edited by Darksphere92

Finishing up Link's awakening, the eagle tower took me way too long to figure out. I'm enjoying the turtle rock dungeon more.

Also my Switch is getting pretty old since I've had it since launch, so I'm going to sell it. I bought a new one so I'm gonna transfer my account over this weekend.

9 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Finishing up Link's awakening, the eagle tower took me way too long to figure out. I'm enjoying the turtle rock dungeon more.

Also my Switch is getting pretty old since I've had it since launch, so I'm going to sell it. I bought a new one so I'm gonna transfer my account over this weekend.

ill give you $50 for it