The King of Hate Forums

Recommend a Movie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Iron Giant (1999)   I really like this movie. The story is enjoyable and very touching at the same time. I do not know what else to say, but I highly recommend it.

I recommend: Major Payne: I absolutely love this movie and feel that it was missed by a lot of people. Blankman: It's just so cheesy and such a weird premise, but I love it and feel that not many pe

​8.7 for Birdman on IMDB?! Definitely will check that movie out.

Posted Images

someone recommend a ninja movie for me :D or one of those kung fu movies. Examples I have: Onk Bak, Blood and bones, Chocolate

The mist (watch it for the lols and troll ending)
saved-but-why.png
Apocalypto (it's one of those survivor types where this guy survives being a slave in a crazy jungle)
apocalypto_l.jpg
The way back (very nice movie about a group of people traveling together to reach the south)
The_Way_Back_Poster.jpg

The cure (kingdom hearts: sora and riku's relationship in real life. naw naw, if you wanna cry..go ahead and watch)
top-10-feel-bad-movies-1.jpg

The Divide (I always suggest this movie xD you'll either like the people or you'll hate em. a group of people are trapped in a small room and try to survive each other)
The-Divide-e1334158113806-300x200.jpg

I watch alot of survivor types of movies :] but kung fu/asian movies are my favorite. so if anyone has suggestions....here i'am
but yeah, i recommend these movies, enjoy everyone

• 2 weeks later...