The King of Hate Forums
Xephyr22

Questions about Phil's rant on Twitter

I'm guessing this thread will be completely overlooked by Phil just like the other one commenting on his activity on twitter. It's a shame because improving his behavior there would really be a step in the right direction. If someone hears about DSP and wants to check out his twitter, they're bound to see something along the lines of "the haterz ruined my life!!! why can't everyone just be mature and smart like me? they're all literally sick in the head and it makes me vomit!!!" Call me crazy, but I don't think that person will have a great impression of how Phil handles his 'business' generally. Phil's a big boy now and he should act like it.

Phil is greatly exaggerating this "ordeal" that he's going through. Fred wasn't even tweeting abuse at him. All he simply was doing was sharing information he found out to the followers, he didn't even express his opinion on the matter.

Another exaggeration on his part is that he claims that the SoK/KWO are "ruining his life" and that we can't tell the difference between that and criticism. In fact he is the one who can't tell the difference. All the SoK have ever done is comment on the things Phil has done. Sometimes we take a sarcastic jab at him, but that's the extent of it. SoK have never, I repeat, NEVER tried to harm or ruin his life in any way. All we do is talk about the shit he does. That's it.

Whether or not you consider SoK to be "stalkers" is up to you to believe. But Phil here has shared nearly everything about his public life. From what he eats to what his hamsters are doing. And sometimes he says/does stupid things, and that's fair game for us to criticize him. I literally don't understand why he's complaining  It's like taking a shit in full view of the public and then complaining about people looking at you. The internet is a cruel mistress and if you're like him and share everything you do, prepare for backlash.

Calling us sick in the head/mentally Ill seems to be his go-to insult for us. But guess what? We talk about other non-DSP things as well. As much as he likes to flatter himself thinking all we do is follow his every footstep, it simply isn't the case. As I and other fellow SoK members can attest, we talk about all kinds of things on our Skype chat. From games to movies and sometimes wrestling. Calling someone mentally ill is extremely insensitive on his part to both the recipient and to real people who suffer from mental illness.

Hopefully this clears up a few things..

• Upvote 7

I'm curious whether Phil would have been in this crazy mindset if he decided to debate the SoK months ago.

​More importantly, I wonder if he would even got all this hate if he proclaimed himself as the "realest man on the internet" (which he apparently is not, considering how he constantly gets up in arms about "e-stalkers", and despite the fact the he willingly publicizes what his personal life is like through his vlogs), which makes him seem all the more egotistical.

Well I'm looking forward to what Phil says when he sees this thread and immediately locks it because he's "done" with this stuff despite bringing it up on twitter constantly.

The best part is Phil is putting the blame on the wrong person, if you look at Fred Fuchs twitter page, prior to this he was talking about and celebrating the fact that the SoK charity was a success, when Phil starts talking to him he points out he hasn't done anything on the forums in months, and says that a staff member came to him and told him about it.  Sadly because Phil blocked him (despite tweeting him here) he won't ever see those replies, abuse goes both ways Phil, you cannot hand it out to your detractors then expect them to sit there and take it, if you want to interact with them (and yes, tweeting does count), then actually talk to them, don't go on abusive rants like this because it just makes you look like an asshole.

• Upvote 1

​Well technically it's a folder full of examples of harassment and bullying I've seen connected to DSP, which further backs up my point seeing how unnecessarily large it's become. It's sad, really.

​It's sad that you gather that much in a folder, how is that not stalking?  Following them everywhere and keeping records?  You don't have to stop but it is hypocritical for you to try calling out other people who are doing less than what you're doing, most of Phil's so called "stalkers" just post what he said on his twitter, that's not stalking, going to other websites and monitoring Phil's accounts personally, now that's stalking.

​It's sad that you gather that much in a folder, how is that not stalking?  Following them everywhere and keeping records?

​They relate to Phil, who I follow. So technically they come to me. Also the size is exaggerated seeing how there are detractor videos and podcasts in there as well.

​They relate to Phil, who I follow. So technically they come to me. Also the size is exaggerated seeing how there are detractor videos and podcasts in there as well.

​Dont worry KGHelium, the mods have your back, by warning everyone who speaks up against you and deleting their posts.

• Upvote 1

​I am fans of many people on the internet... I do not take it upon myself to gather "intelligence" to defend them or menace their detractors with. Maybe if I was personal friends with the individual and they asked me to. Yeah your stance on the situation is definitely diminished by the level of investment you have here. The fact is these rants are not limited to twitter, he also makes videos without doing research and spouts things that are patently untrue. He does so in a vitriolic, aggressive, vulgar manner that people are not going to ignore as some here seem to wish would happen. He needs some PR training or these little outbursts will continue to have a cumulative effect.

• Upvote 1

It has occurred to me that Phil most likely will never see this thread because it's in a section of the forums he never goes to. Ah well, it was worth a shot at least. I'll just move on I guess.

It has occurred to me that Phil most likely will never see this thread because it's in a section of the forums he never goes to. Ah well, it was worth a shot at least. I'll just move on I guess.

​It's pretty sad how he has to avoid looking at parts of the forum to get out of having to justify his actions.

Twitter can definitely be a good place to vent every now and then (I do it too from time to time when I need to get something off my chest), but in this particular case, I do think Phil should've collected his thoughts a bit more before essentially going a small rant of sorts. Not saying he should censor himself, but just think before speaking. He's making mountains out of molehills here.

​It's pretty sad how he has to avoid looking at parts of the forum to get out of having to justify his actions.

​I don't think he avoids looking at this part of the forums to get out of anything. I think it's more that he prefers to use the forums for business purposes and only business purposes. There's nothing in this section that has an effect on his business so he just doesn't care to look here.

Twitter can definitely be a good place to vent every now and then (I do it too from time to time when I need to get something off my chest), but in this particular case, I do think Phil should've collected his thoughts a bit more before essentially going a small rant of sorts. Not saying he should censor himself, but just think before speaking. He's making mountains out of molehills here.

I completely agree. Phil doesn't need to censor himself, but he does need to calm down before he acts. A lot of the negativity surrounding him is a result of him acting out of anger. He says and does things he shouldn't then never apologizes and never explains that he was just pissed off.

​I don't think he avoids looking at this part of the forums to get out of anything. I think it's more that he prefers to use the forums for business purposes and only business purposes. There's nothing in this section that has an effect on his business so he just doesn't care to look here.

​I guess so. Kinda sucks that he doesn't interact with his fans in any way other than to do business.

​With that type of attitude, it only breeds more drama.

Nevertheless, keep in mind that this is Phil's forum. Everything he says and do will be talked about on this forum. Whether it is something that you want to talk about, that's your decision. If you think it's not necessary, then simple move on. 

That will help cause less drama.

​I can not possibly fathom how such a simple and obvious comment can possibly create more drama.

​So you stalk Phil so much you stalk his detractors (as far as Phil's definition of stalking goes)?  You're following both Phil and them way more than they follow Phil so you definitely don't have any ground to stand on, and the file size isn't exaggerated if that's how big it actually is, it doesn't matter what types of footage you have.  Also why are you saving all of his stuff?  I can guarantee that the majority of it isn't necessary, I've been casually looking in on what Phil's doing for years (I'll admit mostly to laugh at him) but I've never saved any of it on my computer, and if I wanted to I could save the important things he's said and done (by that I mean good/bad milestones) and still have it in a folder well under 1 GB.

Basically no matter how much he tries to justify his SoKFolder™ as not stalking nobody is buying it.  The only way he can now save face is to admit he told a big fat lie and renamed his MLP folder.  Yup, admitting you are a liar is preferable to being an online stalker all in defence of a 32 yr old man who can fight his own battles in my book

​Dont worry KGHelium, the mods have your back, by warning everyone who speaks up against you and deleting their posts.

​Apparently you can't even joke about his love of horses and it's worth a warning point from the humourless even though his avatar is KG sat on a magical horse.  Though in the interests of fairness he's a patron and I'm not and in this place all humour is mean spirited and [I quote] trolling.

• Upvote 2