The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Batman: Arkham Knight Official Thread

At least it's still during the summer, where there are no games that come out. So the delay is not a big deal. Also, just watched the latest trailer for the game. I think Batman's still angry over the Joker dying. But the game still looks awesome :D

It's a small day so it's not too ba-

No. Wait.

NO.

THE SAME DAY AS THE HEAVENSWARD EXPANSION FOR FF14 COMES OUT. NOOOOO! YOU BASTARDS!!

How am I supposed to manage my time now? This was supposed to be the game that got me through June until Heavensward came out :(

It's a small day so it's not too ba-

No. Wait.

NO.

THE SAME DAY AS THE HEAVENSWARD EXPANSION FOR FF14 COMES OUT. NOOOOO! YOU BASTARDS!!

How am I supposed to manage my time now? This was supposed to be the game that got me through June until Heavensward came out :(

​Static, did you watch the latest trailer? Batman don't care about your petty problems. Heck, he'd probably break your hand too if you tried to tell him to go back to June 2nd :P

I don't even care for the delay,game looks sick as f***

Arkham City was GOTY 2011 for me(over Skyrim,weird,huh?) so you can imagine how exited I am

Batman seems darker than usual and I love it,can't wait!

I don't even care for the delay,game looks sick as f***

Arkham City was GOTY 2011 for me(over Skyrim,weird,huh?) so you can imagine how exited I am

Batman seems darker than usual and I love it,can't wait!

​If there's one thing that I learned about this game today, Batman is showing a lot less restraint. Breaking a criminal's hand after he's barely crawling away from a wreckage and threatening to break his other hand if he was lying. And it was a little gross for me hearing his hand break. Even with that, all aboard the hype train!!

​If there's one thing that I learned about this game today, Batman is showing a lot less restraint. Breaking a criminal's hand after he's barely crawling away from a wreckage and threatening to break his other hand if he was lying. And it was a little gross for me hearing his hand break. Even with that, all aboard the hype train!!

​Could be the reason why it's rated M. Hand braking is too much for the Teens XD

Eh, a few weeks won't matter. I'm sure it'll be worth it. One of my most anticipated titles of the year. Sucks I couldn't pre-order in time for the Batmobile CE, but what you going to do?

Eh, a few weeks won't matter. I'm sure it'll be worth it. One of my most anticipated titles of the year. Sucks I couldn't pre-order in time for the Batmobile CE, but what you going to do?

Im just happy im getting the Scarecrow Challenge Maps, Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Based DLC

Rocksteady or sony (not sure) just announced PS4 edition of Arkham Knight i already have a PS4 but it does look pretty cool IMO

16798011749_39e4f43d6c_z.jpg

​Damn right, it looks cool.  The PS4 IMO has been kicking ass.  I like the delay a little bit so the developers do not feel rushed.

Rocksteady or sony (not sure) just announced PS4 edition of Arkham Knight i already have a PS4 but it does look pretty cool IMO

​If I didn't have a PS4 already, I'd so have bought this. Damn that is one beautiful machine.

This and Bloodborne are the deciding factors to me buying a PS4, after the disappointment I felt with Origins This will hopefully knock my socks off. 

​Different people behind Origins as opposed to Knight/Asylum/City. Rocksteady will be behind Knight, it should be really good. 

​That bundle is the tits.  Nice to see sweet special edition consoles won't be Japan only this generation.

Is there an official BAK topic?Because I don't see one and IGN just did their review.Gamespot too.Also game is out on Monday night :wink:

edit: Well a lot of reviews are out actually

Oh one more thing:

Mark Hammil is back baby!!!

Edited by salvador