The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
God_Revan

One Punch HYPE! It's REAL!!!

The hype is real! THE HYPE IS REAL!!! One-Punch Man is finally going to be an Anime and it's currently being developed by Mad House. OMG! I can't wait to see Saitama looking like such a badass when he gets serious! Fuuuuuuuuck! I can't wait!!! 

Mad House Popular Anime Works:

1. Highschool Of The Dead
  2. Cardcaptor Sakura
  3. No Game No Life
  4. Trigun
  5. Black Lagoon
  6. Death Note
  7. Summer Wars
  8. Hunter x Hunter
  9. Wolf Children
  10. Devil May Cry
Edited by God_Revan

Oh this is going to be hilarious.

One-Punch is the Manga to go to if you want to see a Invincible hero done right.

This and Daily life with a Monster Girl are ones I am looking forward too.

Any other suggestions?

• Upvote 1

I'm really excited for this I love yusuke Murata's artwork I really glad madhouse is doing the anime since eyeshield 21(his past work) was handled so poorly

• Upvote 1

IMO eyeshield 21 was ok  and idk anything about onepunch man . Is like hajime no ippo? should i read the mangas ?

Read the manga although heads up, some chapters are panoramic scenes and its kinda annoying

Look up the manga and you'll see.

​yup just saw it at chapter 15 . why spent 10 pages with that ? now i get it why onepuch man its 1hko lol . Ty for telling bout this manga . really cool so far.   a cool 1 that im reading now is Shokugeki no Soma , give  a try i recomend it 

​yup just saw it at chapter 15 . why spent 10 pages with that ? now i get it why onepuch man its 1hko lol . Ty for telling bout this manga . really cool so far.   a cool 1 that im reading now is Shokugeki no Soma , give  a try i recomend it 

​I know some of the chapters will have mostly panoramic scenes but they are bear-able from time to time.

​I know some of the chapters will have mostly panoramic scenes but they are bear-able from time to time.

bear-able...

bear-able..!?

BEAR-ABLE!!!?

How dare you steal from the proffessed comedian Teddie the bear! (Joking around with you by the way. :p)

Teddiepissedface.png

• Upvote 1

Eyeshield 21 was amazing. I'm looking forward to One Punch Man but I hope the series provides a challenge for Saitama sometime soon. Don't get me wrong, I know his whole shtick is a gimmick and it's supposed to be funny but for the sake of not getting repetitive, introduce a challenge for him?   

well guys lets be real here (and its my opinion) just because its made by Mad House the guys that made Hellsing , Black Lagoon, No Game No Life, and HSoTD doesn't mean that it would be good hell the anime can be made by Kyoto Animation or A 1 Pictures for all i care but we need to judge the anime about its quality, story, and characters just because Mad House makes it doesn't mean that its good and god forbid an angry reply

So One Punch Man is coming to Toonami on Saturday and i looked on Wiki and sais the first episode was July 16th 2016 in America but the Info says Episode 12 lol