The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

Deadpool (2016)

Here's first look at Ryan Reynolds in costume:

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/styles/tout_image_612x380/public/i/2015/03/27/ryan-reynolds-deadpool.jpg?itok=qiMjI_NS

Can't post a picture cause this website is being weird.

As much as I am not a fan of Deadpool, this movie does look good.  To see Colossus making an appearance in this film is awesome.  The story sounds interesting, the humor is definitely classic Deadpool, and overall the cast of characters seem great.  However, what I did not like was that the writers trying to make Deadpool a superhero.  Deadpool is not a superhero, he is an anti-hero.  The difference between a superhero and an anti-hero is that a superhero possesses a very powerful moral code while an anti-hero lacks that moral code.

Edited by MDCFAN101
Forgot some input
  • Upvote 1

As much as I am not a fan of Deadpool, this movie does look good.  To see Colossus making an appearance in this film is awesome.  The story sounds interesting, the humor is definitely classic Deadpool, and overall the cast of characters seem great.  However, what I did not like was that the writers trying to make Deadpool a superhero.  Deadpool is not a superhero, he is an anti-hero.  The difference between a superhero and an anti-hero is that a superhero possesses a very powerful moral code while an anti-hero lacks that moral code.

lmao theyre not making him a superhero or did you not see him murder multiple people?

I did.  But I heard them say "we're gonna make you a superhero."

and plus they were pretty much giving him almost like a sales pitch so that he would go with the program 

• Upvote 1

I can't wait. The trailer gave a good vibe but i feel the leaked footage shown DeadPool justice. The HD trailer(Red-Band) removed some stuff. TIm Miller is already in talks for a sequel & Cable WILL be in the sequel so the first movie is to just introduce the character then to bring more of him in later movies. Maybe we'll see him in Wolverine 3 as a cameo or vice versa for Wolverine in DeadPool. Ryan Reynolds is a PERFECT choice for the role, he has everything deadpool has(besides the superpowers).

and plus they were pretty much giving him almost like a sales pitch so that he would go with the program 

I know so they can expose Deadpool's humor.

I can't wait. The trailer gave a good vibe but i feel the leaked footage shown DeadPool justice. The HD trailer(Red-Band) removed some stuff. TIm Miller is already in talks for a sequel & Cable WILL be in the sequel so the first movie is to just introduce the character then to bring more of him in later movies. Maybe we'll see him in Wolverine 3 as a cameo or vice versa for Wolverine in DeadPool. Ryan Reynolds is a PERFECT choice for the role, he has everything deadpool has(besides the superpowers).

Cable is freaking awesome.

I know so they can expose Deadpool's humor.

Cable is freaking awesome.

I hope when they do make a sequel DeadPool 2 doesn't suffer from sequeist or however you spell that word. I'd like the sequel to be more off the wall & nothing but 4th wall breaking

I hope when they do make a sequel DeadPool 2 doesn't suffer from sequeist or however you spell that word. I'd like the sequel to be more off the wall & nothing but 4th wall breaking

I think the sequel should be good aslong as the FOX executives don't give their input on the film...and we all know how that went before *cough xmen orgins

I have a feeling this movie is going to be amazing. I'm hoping at least. I'm really glad Ryan Reynolds got a shot at playing the character the way he was meant to be portrayed. I almost walked out of X-Men origins, because of that sucky climax.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nerosinferno said:

I have a feeling this movie is going to be amazing. I'm hoping at least. I'm really glad Ryan Reynolds got a shot at playing the character the way he was meant to be portrayed. I almost walked out of X-Men origins, because of that sucky climax.

I almost puked at that ending,, i hope he makes fun of that movie 

The First screening was last night and everyone loved the movie which is a good sign 

of course you can say that doesn't mean anything

but look at this way Fox didn't show Fantastic 4 till 2 days before release which showed the knew it would suck and had no faith in the movie or confidence 

Were still in January and Fox already showing Deadpool to people which shows the have total Confidence in their movie and makes me have more hope that this will be something truly special 

46 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Let's just hope this gets Fox back on track on making good films.  Last year, their films sucked!!!

Even The Martian? That was like one of the Best Films of the year 

Edited by sateler96

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My bad.  I didn't know FOX did the Martian

Yep but so far Fox starting off great for 2016

Kung Fu Panda 3

Bur anyway Deadpool had a special screening for Colider and having a screening Saturday for people and football players

And sunday Ryan will be at the SB selling Chimichangas lol

FOX are embracing and confident in this movie unlike Cough Fantasic (Flop) 4 Cough

On 1/29/2016 at 3:44 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Let's just hope this gets Fox back on track on making good films.  Last year, their films sucked!!!

Oh i also forgot FOX had Kingsman: The Secrer Service 

On 2/2/2016 at 7:57 PM, sateler96 said:

Yep but so far Fox starting off great for 2016

Kung Fu Panda 3

Bur anyway Deadpool had a special screening for Colider and having a screening Saturday for people and football players

And sunday Ryan will be at the SB selling Chimichangas lol

FOX are embracing and confident in this movie unlike Cough Fantasic (Flop) 4 Cough

Fox has a terrible track record for superhero films aside from X men. Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and Electra all sucked ass until Marvel had to get them back.