The King of Hate Forums
cooper

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Official Thread // Smells like lilac and gooseberries

The Witcher 3 is 200 hours long if you want to explore all the content:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/the-witcher-3-is-200-hours-long

• Upvote 1

Link is broken and redirects to this thread.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/the-witcher-3-is-200-hours-long < Clickable link that leads to the article.

Also I doubt Phil will go for all the content so it'll most likely be way less than 200 hrs for him (Since he rushes thru games)

We'll see though! 

• Upvote 1

Link is broken and redirects to this thread.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/the-witcher-3-is-200-hours-long < Clickable link that leads to the article.

Also I doubt Phil will go for all the content so it'll most likely be way less than 200 hrs for him (Since he rushes thru games)

We'll see though! 

​The site is really buggy wont let me post links its blue i click save and it does not work.

Bioware said DA Inquisition would take 150-200 hours to beat with all contents and I beat that with nearly all contents in 80-90 hours. I'm not calling CD Projekt liars, I'm just saying that unless you get really into the game's world (in which you can because the game looks amazing) it's not going to take 200 hours.

Bioware said DA Inquisition would take 150-200 hours to beat with all contents and I beat that with nearly all contents in 80-90 hours. I'm not calling CD Projekt liars, I'm just saying that unless you get really into the game's world (in which you can because the game looks amazing) it's not going to take 200 hours.

​They prob count things most people dont do. Like read every book etc and different choices i guess not sure.

hmm my Fallout 3 playthrough was close to 200 hours, going to every location, going in buildings, find and collecting all rare items/weapons, doing all the side missions, and the main mission, also doing all the DLCs.

hmm my Fallout 3 playthrough was close to 200 hours, going to every location, going in buildings, find and collecting all rare items/weapons, doing all the side missions, and the main mission, also doing all the DLCs.

DLCs shouldn't count.

• Upvote 1

Goty editions should count at this point everyone owns that edition any ways its like 20$ or less for most games like fallout 3 and fallout nv.

CDProjektRed have announced two massive expansions for the game that will both add 20-30 hours of content each. Due to their size they will be paid DLC, which given their scope is fine by me. We don't get many true expansion packs these days.

• Upvote 1

I think this game is going to be the next gen of Skyrim...soooo much content but little time to experience every single piece. Witcher 3 could be goty contender but i won't say much on that until i get to play it myself. 

CDProjektRed have announced two massive expansions for the game that will both add 20-30 hours of content each. Due to their size they will be paid DLC, which given their scope is fine by me. We don't get many true expansion packs these days.

​At least there a good long chunk i prefer Expansions to dlc which is just few hours. 

After this trailer May 19th can't come any faster

"Is it May 19th yet?No....Then fuck off" lol

Those who saw the trailer will hopefully understand my joke :)

• Upvote 1

And IGN gave it a 9.3.But that don't mean squat as I'm pretty sure people are aware by now,too much nonsense with mainstream media in the last couple years

Anyway I'm super hyped about this although it's really weird because many reviewers basically contradict each other so as always it will come down to our personal experience nad our expectations.Unfortunately my expectations are pretty huge about this game and I'm afraid I might be disappointed because of it

Im very hyped to play this game being it would be the first time i play a Witcher game. Everything i seen so far attracts me into wanting to know what the story will be, how some of my decisions will affect the main story + more. When i was a Child/Teen, I never really played RPG's & never understood them. I have grown up to understand them & actually expanded myself to start playing more RPG's(Away from Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon's Dogma, etc) & more into Dragon Age, The Witcher, maybe Final Fantasy, etc. Overall the game has my attention & i can't wait to play it myself aswell as attempt to watch Phil play it and hope to not see another incident with the "keyboard" messing up in his Witcher 2 playthrough which was hilarious to watch.

There will be no such incident because he'll be playing it on PS4.But there might be stuff like "I didn't click that button" like it was in DS2

​I would have said along the lines of "He'll say he was pressing buttons & it didn't come out" in replace of the keyboard but i was just being caution because how phil is with people using quotes directly from him. It's going to be hiliarious when he fails at the combat because its the same as The Witcher 2 but alittle forgiven. Overall the playthrough is going to be the same type of playthrough he does. He'll talk at the main menu on the PS4 UI explaining how he played The Witcher 2 on PC & reasons why he isn't now, then he'll start the game & make jokes. By time he starts playing, he'll get angry cuz of the combat & when there is a sexual thing happening he will make sex jokes towards the female as usual. I could easily predict his entire playthrough but...."AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT"

I've gone and turned this into the official thread, since we're now heading into release.

Amazing review scores. This week until release is going to drag. I've been playing The Witcher 2 again in preparation and now MY BODY IS READY.

Here's something to wet your appetite a little further; a video showing the map from end to end. It takes nearly 40 minutes to travel from the south to the north on horseback and by boat. And that's not even counting the two other smaller maps that are accessible.

• Upvote 1