The King of Hate Forums

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Official Thread // Smells like lilac and gooseberries

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​Yep! I genuinely felt sad when the game ended. 60 hours and I wanted MORE. I don't think I've ever felt like that before after such a long game. This game shits all over Dragon Age: Inquisition, and

The Witcher 3 is 200 hours long if you want to explore all the content: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/the-witcher-3-is-200-hours-long

Link is broken and redirects to this thread.   http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/the-witcher-3-is-200-hours-long < Clickable link that leads to the article. Also I doubt Phil will go for all

Posted Images

Yes but according to Phil exploring the ? is boring,repetitive etc.

Guess what Phil??Not everything in a game will be super exciting.For me though I love exploring on my own and discovering shit.I played Skyrim like this and I'm playing W3 like this.And not just me,many people.And that's why we have money,we find good loot,sometimes quests,sometimes Places of Power and sometimes rare,unique monsters 20 levels above us lol.But by all means skip the ? it's your playthrough

​Sorry, I agree with him and I find the combat incredibly shit with dumbed down mechanics.

Well you have a right to your opinion of course

Anyways,wait what's that??Finally a game that has 3 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENDINGS?? As in different cutscenes and gameplay.Not fuckin 3 same endings in 3 different colors lol

I adore this game to death even though "the combat isn't as good as Bloodborne" (I love when people make this argument against it.Yes because W3 and BB are so alike lol)

Just finished the main story. One of the best games I've ever played. Every single point of the main quest line was great, never felt boring or poorly paced. 

Fantastic characters, writing and world supported by decent gameplay and great music.

E05K2qF.png

Phil will spend the next 6 months playing this game, lol.

28 hours in, I'm still early in the search for Ciri, will finally find Triss next, just finished the Baron quest (really good quest btw), just barely scratched some of the side quest and I just opened most of the fast forward locations which would make finding out all those question marks so much easier. Though it took a few hours to finally learn how to play the game properly, I am f-ing loving my time with this game! I am definitely going try to do everything in the game as well as going for the platinum.

I am probably team Yennefer, I got thing from brunettes, specially ones that don't take shit from anyone even Gerald XD

Edited by BrickArts295
  • Upvote 1

I don't think I have ever been on such an emotional rollercoaster playing a video game,like HOLY SHIT!!! :ohmy:

The writing in this game(story,characters) is just incredible. If only that little annoying thing called LIFE wouldn't interfere in me playing this game more lol

I don't think I have ever been on such an emotional rollercoaster playing a video game,like HOLY SHIT!!! :ohmy:

The writing in this game(story,characters) is just incredible. If only that little annoying thing called LIFE wouldn't interfere in me playing this game more lol

​Yep! I genuinely felt sad when the game ended. 60 hours and I wanted MORE. I don't think I've ever felt like that before after such a long game.

This game shits all over Dragon Age: Inquisition, and that game was pretty damn good.

• Upvote 2

28 hours in, I'm still early in the search for Ciri, will finally find Triss next, just finished the Baron quest (really good quest btw), just barely scratched some of the side quest and I just opened most of the fast forward locations which would make finding out all those question marks so much easier. Though it took a few hours to finally learn how to play the game properly, I am f-ing loving my time with this game! I am definitely going try to do everything in the game as well as going for the platinum.

I am probably team Yennefer, I got thing from brunettes, specially ones that don't take shit from anyone even Gerald XD

​I tried the triss romance its pretty good honestly at least they let you choose to not be with Yennefer and i feel like Triss is a better match for Geraltat least but the game heavily favors the Yen romance you get more romance scenes with her shes in the game and story way more where triss will go away for long section only to come back near the end. 

Also people and the characters in game world all talk and react to you like your still with yen even if you romanced triss... just minor complaint seems yen is most cannon. 

I think triss was added at last minute for fan service to her fans. 

Edited by cooper

​Yep! I genuinely felt sad when the game ended. 60 hours and I wanted MORE. I don't think I've ever felt like that before after such a long game.

This game shits all over Dragon Age: Inquisition, and that game was pretty damn good.

​This is one of few rpg's i finished and it being so god dam long where i actually wanted to start all over right away and get a new ending and try things differently.  

I think this is the benchmark for all rpg's this gen now.