The King of Hate Forums
cooper

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Official Thread // Smells like lilac and gooseberries

Well Alucard just found out how to make an Infinite Crowns glitch lol Ooh and yes I will put that in the list but will be censored in a box to prevent people who won't want to know, get spoiled and have their experience ruined.

Took on a Level 30+ contract to kill a creature and I'm under level 15, stabbed the monster like 300 times until it died lol

Quen is godly.

(edit)

And holy shit, I ran into a group of Wyverns while exploring randomly. They were way higher level than me but I managed to kill them, and a freaking Royal wyvern boss shows up and I fight it for 10 minutes before killing it too. Turns out it's some higher level quest I shouldn't have messed with yet.

Edited by KGhaleon

Just bought game on PS4 starting on Death march going for plat! (Already finsihed it on pc...I know im weird wanted get it on ps4 also)

Welp I finally finished. 95 hours, all contracts, nearly side content, focused on the light armor upgrades only, went for Team Triss

(though surprisingly I didn't end up with her in the end, can't complain, I still prefer Yen but I fucked up)

, manage to hit Level 35 without any grinding (success!) and manage to get all trophies except for Death March Difficulty and all the Gwent related ones. Speaking of Gwent I have not played a single game of it yet and I'm already listening that there's a trophy for collecting all 199 cards in the game and some are missable -_- anyways, I'll definetly aim for a Platinum but I gotta take a break cause I am burned out from playing this game for nearly 3 weeks straight.

10/10 btw though Bloodborne is still my favorite game this year.

Edited by BrickArts295

Enjoying the game. Already level 23 and havnt even found ciri yet.

Well I mean all I have to do is get on a boat and travel to this misty island location eventhough I already discovered the fast travel point there. The quest wants me to travel by boat. -_-

Man that third map with all those islands sure is big man cant wait to DSP gets to that map and sees how huge that is. This game might be my Game of the Year it just depends on how Just Cause 3 is and Star Wars Battlefront is. I would get the New NFS game but not if they are doing that always online thing with my shitty internet. 

So just got done playing for about 8 hours today. Pretty fun had some laughs from what I have heard I am half way through the game.

Also I found werid I was level 22 when that message pops up that u need to save and are u sure to continue. When I was done with the entire thing and finally got to explore for myself I was level 29 Thats one way to increase in levels very quickly. I really much enjoyed it. Of course in my time playing it I am being a nice guy not being a dick.

Also got the Mastercraft Griffin sword and the Bear set to Superior. I would get it to Mastercraft but need a certain ingrediant.

Anyone else found Triss' earring in Kaer Morhen?You can give it to her later,the earring is near the bad Yennefer threw out of her room

God dayum this game  :ohmy:

edit: 4 million copies sold in 2 weeks,woot  :smile:

Edited by salvador

Finally Beat it now to get all those contract monster hunt quests and gwent quests done. oh and ?.

Got the Ciri becomes a Witcher Ending even though I did visit the emperour during that one quest to get her to be queen. Oh well.