The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Five Nights At Freddy's Movie Has Been Announced

Well, one of the most overrated video game series which has been giving the horror genre a bad name in the gaming industry is going to get a major motion picture from Warner Brothers in 2017.  That's right you'll see Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and what other animatronics from FNAF on the big screen as the producers will be working along side with the game's creator Scott Cawthon.  I can't believe FNAF is getting a film.  Will the animatronics be in terrible CGI?  Will the makers of the film pick a bad actor to play the night guard?  Will the final confrontation be similar to the one from the terrible remake of The Haunting? 

Um.. XD What story is this gonna have? 

​They might include the back story that fans have created which imo is an interesting story but still doesn't make this news any better 

Oh this should be really amusing if it comes out. Someone grab my popcorn, cause if it's anything like any other videogame movie...

A disaster like the Super Mario Bros movie would be delightful.

That said, I don't get what the hype around FnaF comes from. It wasn't a terrible game especially for an indie game, but its not a noble prize winner.

• Upvote 2

Dont worry it will be made for about $5 Mill and get its money back that weekend 

The only Video Game Movies that im interested in seeing are Warcraft, Uncharted, Assassins Creed and The Last of Us Movie

• Upvote 1

Five Nights at Freddy's in 3-D. Now you can witness the clunky animations of all your favourite animatronics as they go BWAAAAAAAAH in your face. But in 3 Dimensions!

In all seriousness, I'm really happy for the guy, he's made a huge breakthrough and I give him kudos. The fucking fans ruin the series more if anything with their ridiculous theories about abso-fucking-lutely everything. To say it's giving the horror genre a bad name is a bit harsh considering 'horror' games now a days give you a fighting chance against the enemies negating the whole point of a 'horror'. FNAF would be amazing if it had a better budget, the clunkiness of the animations really makes it look hilarious at times, like Foxy sliding in at the side like "Sup, man?"

P.S: my theoree is that foxxi is a gud guy, he gifs the sceurity man a hart attack :(

Edited by EndOfTheLine

At last a horror movie to look forward too.

As long as they dont go mainstream and make it a shitty POV videocamera horror, as V/H/S or crap like that.

Well if Poltergiest reboot is good then there could be some faith in this